Chapter 03
115 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The youth swallowed his saliva with great difficulty. He already had no idea how he would make it back home, and the only person in his mind that is possible of helping is the middle aged man. Now, he had offended the lady, his hope immediately sullen deep, “H, Hey… Don’t be kidding me, joke is enough…”

“I said leave.” The lady said still pointing into the exit.

His heart immediately stirred. At the same, he focused his concentration unto calming his mind like a vast sea, and tried convincing her for him to stay, “Little Miss, I was just teasing you around earlier. I didn’t meant any single of that.”

The middle aged man almost choke himself from laughing. He branded his figure before coughing, “My lady, I think what he is trying to say is he had fallen deep in love the first time he saw you,” the middle aged man said, his eyes filled with mockery.

Just what bullsh*t is he trying to say! The youth’s pupil immediately grew larger, he sent a few glares at the middle aged man before looking humbly again in front of the lady, “What he said may be half truth but to tell you the truth, your beauty is truly mesmerizing. Even jade beauties I know paled in comparison.”

The middle aged man snorted again, but he didn’t said anything. What jade beauty, I bet brat that this is your first time even conversing with a woman in your life. Although he thought of that, he didn’t said it out loud. The scenery before his eyes has taken his interest. He didn’t want to interrupt them. 

Although the youth had guessed that such a sweet words won’t work unto the lady, he still held his hopes.

But to his surprised, her face suddenly flushed in deep red before looking away. Her face hidden behind her palms.

The lady opened her mouth to speak, “R, Really.” But this time, her voice sounded so timid. The youth’s mouth agape as he muttered to his self afterwards, That was too easy! Don’t she have some a little pride! 

He wanted to tell her off that he didn’t really meant what he said because he pitied the lady due to her dumbness but abandoned the thought of it midway. I can’t afford to. I have to get back home before dawn or else father and mother will start to worry.

The youth thought for a second before coming up with an answer. That could work! The youth almost jumped in joyed as a solution floated into his mind.

The youth sized up the lady before taking a glance to the middle aged man, “What I spoke of, are all but truth,” at the middle of his speech, he took a few glances at the middle aged man while sending a few blinks, “But I bet my father and mother is worrying about me right now. Could you ask that old man at the side to help me head home to rest..?”

A shrug peeked out of his face, but it remained shadowed so the youth won’t see it. The middle aged man eyes lit in excitement as he praised inwardly, This brat is rather smart!

“Hrwm!” The lady immediately nodded her head. She was really delighted from the praise she received.

After taking a few steps, soon, she arrived in front of a middle aged man sitting into side. A smile appeared on her face as she immediately beat the bush over, “Can you bring him back to his home?”

“That ain’t hard.” The middle aged man replied shortly.

After hearing what the middle aged man said, she was immediately delighted. Taking a few steps again, she approached the youth to speak, “Old Ahn said it’s not a problem to him.”

A hope immediately glowed into the youth’s heart. Out of excitement, he subconsciously grabbed her hand and almost jumped in joyed.

Her gaze seemed to shifted to other directions, as her face flushed in deep red.

The youth wasn’t dense that much., Soon, he discovered his hand holding the lady’s one. His forehead started sweating like crazy as his heart immediately sunken deep, “A, AAHH!! I didn’t meant to hold your hand…” A seconds afterwards, the youth lowered his head into the ground in apology.

A minutes had passed, the youth raised his head to looked up. Soon, his gaze landed upon a figure of a lady whom face was like a volcano, erupting in embarrassment. The youth misunderstood that the lady hated him even more as he shouted in apology again, “Please forgive my insolence…” He said, sincerely.

Just as the lady was about to say something, Old Ahn ears twitched as he heard someone approaching the room they were in. Immediately, he whispered to the lady as his expression turned solemn, “My lady, your father is coming this way.”

Her livid face turned ashen as she immediately opened the window endowing the balcony, “Hurry, out of the mansion before he catches both of you Old Ahn.”

Old Ahn didn’t opposed the decision of the lady and grabbed the waist of the youth before carrying him like a princes. Soon, Old Ahn jumped down the balcony, the moment he stepped on the ground, he immediately turned his tails to leave without glancing back to the lady.

Along the way, the youth asked the Old Ahn a few question about the situation, but to his surprised Old Ahn only continued to run silently, ignoring him. This left the youth quite confused. Just how strong that lady’s father is, that this middle aged man immediately ran into his feet’s.

In a while, after running for some time, they finally reached the gate where Old Ahn met youth. Without hesitation, he put the youth down the ground, before speaking up, “I’m sure you can walk by your own now. Let’s continue moving.”

The youth nodded in agreement, without saying anything. Since Old Ahn seemed to be in hurry, he didn’t want to add more trouble in his head.

3