Chapter 1 – Makoto Uchiha
5.3k 6 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Patrons are 15 chapters ahead, for those who want to read ahead and support me please go to:

[email protected]/abyssalmonarch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kikyo Pass, which is supported by Kikyo Castle, is an important town in the western region of the land of Fire, it was originally a beautiful place with lush vegetation.

  Nowadays, most of the mountain was bare, there were large areas of charred ground and ravines, leaving the ground barren.

  Opposite the west side of Kikyo Pass, the mountain is steep and the vegetation is lush.

  Currently, earth-shattering explosions could be heard in the mountains and forests to the west.

  More than two thousand Ninjas were currently engaged in a bloody battle, at a closer look the 2 groups were Konoha and Sand Ninja.

  "Kill the Konoha Ninja!"

  "The victors of this war will be the Sunagakure (hidden sand village)!"

  The Konoha Ninja were at an absolute disadvantage, because they were outnumbered.

  On the battlefield, there were 3 times Sand shinobi than Konoha.

  In the beginning, the Konoha's shinobi could still fight and retreat, however they were slowly being surrounded.

  ...

  Puff!

  Makoto Uchiha followed the other Shinobi to retreat. He swung his kunai that he had picked up during the battle and slashed at his enemy's throat.

  Blood splashed on his face leaving his face bloody and his vest soaked dripping with blood

  As the army retreated, fewer and fewer shinobi survived.

  In the end, of the original army of 500 Konoha shinobi, only 30 Ninjas successfully exited the forest and survived.

  However, Makoto Uchiha is not among the survivors.

  At the last juncture, because his Chakra was insufficient and exhausted, he was attacked and killed by enemy Shinobi.

  "Sweep the battlefield immediately!

  "Search and rescue the wounded!"

  The Sand Shinobi did not relax because of the short-term victory, obeying the orders of their commander, the sand shinobi immediately launched into action.

  They immediately swept through the battlefield, they searched and rescued the wounded, whilst at the same time killed the shinobi who were not able to escape nor had they died yet.

  As long a Ninja wore a Konoha forehead protector, no matter whether they were alive or dead, they would be stabbed in their vital area in order to make sure they were indeed killed and not faking their death. 

  Currently, among the Sand Shinobi, a beautiful-looking lady who appeared to be in her 30s approached Uchiha Makoto's body and paused.

  "What a handsome little guy! He appears to be young; it seems he died before he was even able to taste a female. What a pity!"

  The surrounding Shinobi looked at Uchiha Makoto's face and couldn't help but sigh

  The Ninjas, who were carrying the wounded, looked back at the female upper Ninja and felt a chill.

  This Lady Black Lotus, they did not know why she was very hostile to the handsome man. They saw clearly just now who broke through the defences and penetrated his heart killing him in the process,

  As if she had heard them the lady's regretful expression changed and became hideous as she drew a kunai and began to continuously stab the young boy's heart, she finally began to twist the blade in his heart.

  "I saw you are good at swordsmanship just now, so I wanted to do it!"

  After the female Ninja finished this, she returned the Ninja sword with a smile.

  [Cheap Bitch!]

  Makoto Uchiha who was currently lying on the ground let out a silent roar, he cursed this abnormal lady tens of times but to no avail.

  He was in an extremely unique moment, he could see all that was around him but couldn't move and felt no pain.

  When the female Ninja stabbed him and twisted the blade, he felt no pain.

  [Is this how death feels? ]

  Doubts began to arise in Makoto Uchiha's heart. He died too fast just now, and he didn't even endure much pain.

  [Even if I am a "dead man", can't you exercise your special hobbies at others? I'm already dead, if not dying if you don't leave! ]

  At this time, a sand Ninja ran over with a green face,

He said something in the ear of the girl in a low voice.

  "What?! Orochimaru is attacking Kikyo castle?" The female Shinobi's expression changed suddenly. "

  "Lady Black Lotus! A large number of Konoha Ninjas appeared in the rear!" Just as the female Ninja had calmed down, another scout arrived with shocking information.

  Upon hearing the words, the female Ninja immediately ordered, "Stop the search and rescue! Everyone retreat immediately, we need to set up an ambush in the middle of the mountain Pass to stop the advancing Konoha Ninja!"

  The Sand Shinobi immediately stopped what they were doing and moved to obey the orders of the young lady.

  They had left in a hurry so they did not leave a trap nor did they leave any explosive tags in order to halt the possibly advancing and following Konoha Shinobi.

  Among those scattered across the battlefield were also Sand Shinobi. It would be up to fate for them to survive with their severe injuries and no treatment.

  Less than three minutes after sand Ninja left, Makoto Uchiha who was lying on the ground trembled slightly.

  [The stagnation state is about to end...]

  [, the host will resurrect in two seconds after the guardian angel has been released...]

  A faint light film suddenly appeared on the surface of Makoto Uchiha's body, and his torn heart and the other wounds on his body recovered at a speed visible to the naked eye.

  Boo~

  Suddenly, the light film enveloping Makoto Uchiha's body bursts like a bubble.

  He sat up immediately and began to do sit-ups.

  The moment he got up, regardless of how weak he felt, he firmly grasped the sword beside him and began to look around for any possible enemies.

  Makoto Uchiha stood up holding his sword, the several sand shinobi lying on the ground who saw this supernatural scene were naturally amazed.

  Makoto Uchiha didn't say anything and instead took out a kunai and began stabbing at their arteries.

  Before his eyes, 3 golden treasure boxes emerged from the corpses of the 3 sand Ninja he had just killed.

  The three golden treasure chests shook for a while, before 10, 9 and 4 Gold Coins were ejected from the inside consecutively.

  Makoto Uchiha in disappointment, "Are there only Gold Coins in there?", he asked himself while walking towards the chests.

  Before his very eyes, golden treasure chests floated from the body of the scattered sand Ninja corpses all over the battlefield.

  After he went to the battlefield and killed the severely wounded sand shinobi 1 by 1.

  The war had continued for long leaving medical supplies short in supply, Konoha's wounded did not have enough for themselves let alone for the sand Ninjas who would be taken prisoner.

  As for Makoto Uchiha, he was currently in a vulnerable state and couldn't waste the healing precious [Guardian Angel] healing the sand shinobi.

  [Obtained 10 Gold Coins]

  [Obtained 1 Gold Coin]

  ...

  [Obtained 2 Gold Coins]

  Makoto Uchiha kept opening treasure chests and obtained Gold Coins.

  Just when he sighed that he was unlucky for obtaining the precious but useless Gold Coins, the last few treasure chests gave him a pleasant surprise:

  [Obtained "Storm Sword"]

  [Obtained "Magic Resistance Cloak" x2]

  [Obtained "Critical Strike Gloves" x2]

  "Two crit gloves?! What good equipment!" Makoto Uchiha's eyes lit up when he saw what he had just obtained.

  At this moment, the sand Ninja who had just regained consciousness beneath his feet suddenly moved.

  Even though Makoto Uchiha was excited, he did not relax his vigilance at all. As soon as the Shinobi turned and wanted to get up, he was ready to strike.

  "Wait!"

65