Chapter 19 – Determined To Change
1.9k 4 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

THERE ARE 3 DIFFERENT TIERS IN PATREON WHICH ALLOW YOU TO READ AHEAD UPTO BY 5 CHAPTERS. SELECTING A TIER WILL GIVE YOU THE CORRESPONDING BENEFITS:

Tier 1 : Genin = These are the Genin that are fresh out of the academy. They have potenial to become Chunin and Jonin.                          General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters                                                                                                                                                       5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = These are strong Chunin who can become strong Jonin such as Pre-six paths Obito, Iruka sensei and Choji.                    General Benefit - Access to all previously posted  chapters.                                                                                                                                                     Access to previous bonus content                                                                                                                                                                                                10  chapters ahead of web novel on other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin =These are the strong Jonin who have the potential to become Hokage and Kage rank Ninjas e.g Might guy, Rock Lee and Shikamaru.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    General Benefit - Access to all previously posted chapters                                                                                                                                                  Access to previous bonus content                                                                                                                                                                                                 In total 15 chapters ahead of other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Makoto Uchiha was walking on the way home, ready to go home and inform his mother of his return, while taking a bath and changing clothes.

No matter how good the outside is, there is no place better home than home. It is better to take a nice bath at home.

He checked the information of Mission Rewards as he walked.

[The Way of Promise (Meditation): Concentrated will can penetrate rock (the continuous practice can slowly increase Spiritual Power)]

[Imperial Swordsmanship (Skills): Way of the Drifter (unlearned), Splitting Steel Flash (unlearned), Wind Barrier (unlearned), Stepping Slash (unlearned), Slashing Wind (unlearned)]

"This Spiritual Power technique is exactly what I need. Although it will not have a significant effect in a short period, it will accumulate little and make more, and quantitative changes will produce qualitative changes.

This Reward surprised Makoto Uchiha. The previous Mission Rewards were either Equipment or direct Attribute bonuses, and the effect was immediate.

And this time the Rewards all require him to practice and cultivate them.

[Imperial Swordsmanship]'s five Skill icons were all grey, and they all need to be slowly cultivated by him, rather than be directly used.

And among these five skills, the three skills [Way of the Drifter], [Splitting Steel Flash], and [Wind Barrier] have no order of practice, but the latter two skills, [Stepping Slash] and [Slashing Wind], It is necessary to learn the first three skills to practice them.

With just a glance, Makoto Uchiha decided to master [Wind Barrier] as quickly as possible.

[Wind Barrier: Use swordsmanship to release Wind Style Chakras to form a wall of airflow, resist all attacks in this direction, the duration and range are proportional to the consumption of Chakra, has a minimum consumption of 100 Chakra per second, has a cooldown of 30/27 /24/21/18 seconds]

Although [Stepping Slash] is a source of happiness, he can’t learn it without learning [Wind Barrier], but when he does, it will increase his defence and would be more practical.

"Hey! Who allowed you to set up a stall here?! I have warned you several times!"

"Sorry! I...I will move out immediately, please don't take my things."

"And you kid! Who allowed you to come and beg here!"

When Makoto Uchiha walked to the corner of the street, he heard a loud noise. The street in front of him was surrounded by a group of people. He passed through the crowd. After seeing what was happening, he who was originally in a happy mood because of the Reward of the Mission…

Three members of the Konoha Police Force were 'enforcing the Law'. One grabbed a little boy by the collar and dragged him to one side, while the other two were pushing and shoving an old Grandmother.

"Uchiha Clan Members are too much! Although the scope of the shop is defined, there is no order which states you aren’t allowed to set up stalls outside a shop.

Moreover, the owners of other shops agreed that the old lady can set up a stall here, these guys are too overbearing!"

"Shhh! Be quiet, do you want to cause trouble?"

"They are so rude to the elderly and children, why can't we say anything, so what if they hear it?!"

The onlookers could not stand the Police Force's actions, and voices filled with dissatisfaction suddenly became louder.

The three Uchiha Clan members of the Police Force were Chunin, (their vests revealed their Ninja Rank), it would be easy for them to take care of these civilians.

Hearing the words of the passers-by, Uchiha Kawaki, who was the head of the three, suddenly moved, he walked up to the person who spoke first, grabbed his lapels, and said angrily:

"Do you have any dissatisfaction with our Uchiha Clan? It is because of you who do not comply with Laws and Regulations, that our workload is so large. If you dare to talk nonsense, I will put you in prison! "

"I...what, so what if I said that?!" The man who was grabbed by the shirt squeezed his neck stiffly.

"You!" Uchiha Kawaki's face was angry, and he raised his fist suddenly.

Makoto Uchiha, who was standing in the crowd, looked down on his face. How come there are so many brain-disabled members in the Uchiha Clan.

The Konoha Police Force is a good place for Uchiha to brush up and improve its reputation among the public.

After all, many Uchiha made great sacrifices in the wars, but because of these few pig Clan Members, the entire Clan’s reputation had gone downhill, such that they now had a worsening reputation in the eyes of the public.

This kind of Law enforcement behaviour that carries personal emotions is naturally disgusting, he did not even know where to look.

Seeing the situation, Makoto Uchiha also had to stand up. After all, the Uchiha Clan's image still needs to be maintained, and this is also for the future.

"What a shame!" Makoto Uchiha took a step forward, "I did not see how brave you were on the battlefield, but clearly, you are very skilled at raising fists at your people."

"What?"

Uchiha Kawaki's face became angry when he heard this, but when he turned his head and saw Makoto Uchiha, his expression and ferocity suddenly weakened.

"Makoto Uchiha! It is you?!"

The last time he and Uchiha Shota took action against Makoto Uchiha, he still remembered it, he was defeated while fighting three on one.

"Although we are of the same Clan, you can't hinder our Law enforcement." Uchiha Kawaki said.

As soon as his two attendants saw Makoto Uchiha wearing the Ninja mail, they closed their mouths and stood behind Uchiha Kawaki.

"You can go now, I will tell the Patriarch about the matter here." Makoto Uchiha said with a calm face.

"But..."

"What? Do you still want me to check your recent progress?" Makoto Uchiha suddenly showed a kind smile on his face, the thumb of his left hand was against his Sky Sword.

"I... let's go!" Uchiha Kawaki glanced at the Sword on Makoto Uchiha's waist, his body shook suddenly, and then he turned and left.

"They’re all gone." Makoto Uchiha released his Sword and waved to the crowd of onlookers.

He came to the Grandmother by the street stall and knelt and looked at the goods on the stall, which were handicrafts.

Makoto Uchiha glanced at the calluses on the old woman's hand again, knowing how hard she worked, he smiled and said:

"Old lady, how much are you selling these for?"

"50 Ryos, no! 40 Ryos, if you want it, I'll give it to you!" Seeing Makoto Uchiha looking like he was going to buy something, she looked at Makoto Uchiha's handsome and young face, and she just looked timid. It seems his face was working wonders in this bargain.

It seems having a high charm value is good.

Seeing the Grandmother calm down, Makoto Uchiha's smile disappeared and said, "Then I'll help myself."

With that said, Makoto Uchiha was picking at the stall, eventually, he was holding a dozen or so small objects in one hand, he had picked half of the goods on the stall at once.

The old Grandmother's face suddenly became unnatural, she hesitated and stopped.

The shopkeeper behind the grandma's booth saw this and was about to speak but was stopped by his wife.

"There are 21 in total. Except for the one you gave me, I bought the other 20, 50 Ryos for each, a total of 1,000 Ryos, I will take them." Makoto Uchiha put them in his backpack, he then withdrew a 1000-Ryo banknote, he had a lot of money, and the smallest denomination among them was 1000 Ryos.

"This..." The old woman looked surprised.

Makoto Uchiha got up and said, "Your handicraft and carving skills are very good, but I don't know if you can carve a dog's head. I want to make an order. The price will not a problem."

"Yes, I will!" The Grandmother nodded repeatedly, but then she looked worried.

Makoto Uchiha smiled and said: "Don't worry, I will relay what happened today to the higher-ups, you can keep this stall. I have been relatively free lately, and I would pass this street every day. So goodbye today, I will pick up the dog's head in two days. "

Makoto Uchiha waved goodbye to the Grandmother.

Although giving money directly is the easiest solution, it is better to teach people how to fish than to fish for them. It is best to report what happened to the higher-ups so they can strive to change the situation.

He is still willing to help others as long as it doesn’t violate his principles and he doesn't force himself.

Moreover, the Uchiha Clan’s change is necessary.

"Since they’re nosy, then I’ll just take care of them." Makoto Uchiha scanned the surroundings. The little boy who had just been begging had left in the chaos, but he found the little boy through [Blood Hunt].

 

 

42