Chapter 29 – The Situation Is Critical
1.8k 7 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

THE NEW COVER IMAGE IS THE CHARACTERS APPEARANCE YOU HAVE ALL ASKED FOR!!

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"Royal Wind Sword Saint?! Which little genius has given me such a second-grade Title, Yellow Flash is so good, why can’t they give me one like his?!"

Makoto Uchiha, who was sitting in the tent wiping his Sky Sword, couldn't help but complain.

It's just that his face is slightly solemn.

"It's no wonder that if we want to destroy Kannabi Bridge, if this continues, then Konoha will be destroyed simply because of not having enough Ninja."

Makoto Uchiha was a little helpless. Although he killed a lot of Hidden Rock's ninjas these days, there were simply too many of them.

Whether it is personnel or materials, Konoha's disadvantage is too great.

Now Konoha's side has shrunk the frontline, and Hidden Rock's numbers have remained above 1000 after repeated battles.

Kannabi Bridge is a transportation hub connecting the Land of Grass and the Land of Earth. Beneath the Bridge is a rushing river, and on both sides of the Bridge are steep mountain walls.

This Bridge is the shortest route from Hidden Rock to transport supplies to the Land of Grass.

Once the Kannabi Bridge is destroyed, the transportation of Hidden Rock's resources will become very difficult, and this war of attrition will end.

Before crossing over, Makoto Uchiha knew that Kannabi Bridge will be destroyed, and Hidden Rock withdrew their troops and announced their surrender. He was very puzzled.

It's just a Bridge. Without a Bridge, can they not transport supplies?

Can't the Ninja tread water transport supplies? Can't you climb a mountain?

Or is it not possible to use Sealing Scrolls to transport supplies?

It wasn't until he was really in the ninja world that he knew it was not that simple.

Consider Sasuke in the original work. As the number one genius f his Class, he took a few days to master tree climbing, and then imagine a turbulent river, the river would be harder to master as it is not a stable surface like a tree.

As for the steep mountain walls on both sides, it is even more difficult to cross.

A ninja with the strength to cross it would be at war, it would be too wasteful using them to transport supplies.

After all, Jonin accounted for most of the Hidden Rock forces on the front line.

However, there are not many items that can be stored in the Sealing Scroll.

Moreover, the principle of the Sealing Scroll is similar to that of a summon, it cannot hold living objects.

Besides, the Sealing Scrolls are expensive. If the transport ninja is attacked, the materials would conveniently be given to the enemy which would be greater trouble.

"Hidden Rock wants to have a desperate fight with Konoha. After the Kannabi Bridge is destroyed, it is not impossible to transport materials, but the price and costs to do so will have increased. And no matter what, Konoha is not afraid of stretching the frontline. "

Makoto Uchiha analysed the battle situation a bit and felt that if Kannabi Bridge was destroyed, Hidden Rock’s chance of surrendering would have increased.

Anyway, even if they win and they enter the other Country, the frontline would merely extend and not change much.

Besides, as soon as the Yellow Flash, Minato Namikaze came, Hidden Rock would retreat, after all, apart from the Third Tsuchikage Onoki, everyone else would just be coming to their deaths.

After all, except for Hidden Cloud Village, no village seeks war so desperately, in every Village, there is the war-seeking faction and the peaceful faction.

To prevent internal conflicts from intensifying, there is also the possibility of bringing conflicts to the outside through war. Now that they don’t have the advantage, it is reasonable for them to admit defeat.

"It feels like that, but the destruction of the Bridge still needs reinforcements for it to successfully happen!" Makoto Uchiha's face was solemn, their current troop's number 200, some of whom are injured.

If the village does not send reinforcements, the frontline force will last at most for a week, and they will be exhausted by Hidden Rock.

Had it not been for Makoto Uchiha who had killed many of Hidden Rock's Jonin, and won the title of "Royal Wind Sword Saint", which greatly boosted morale, he estimated that the morale would have fallen long ago.

But even so, the disparity in military power is getting wider and wider, and it will not last long.

"Rah! The Third Hokage said that the Sarutobi Clan will be the vanguard and they will send reinforcements, but why have they not come yet?! Is the turmoil in the village caused by the civilians so big?!! Thinking of this, Makoto Uchiha's face flushed with anger.

The reinforcements of the Sarutobi Clan were originally scheduled to arrive three days ago. Because of the civil strife in Kikyo Castle, enemy spies instigated a rebellion. As a result, the reinforcements of the Sarutobi Clan did not leave on time.

Whether it's true or not, reinforcements had not arrived.

He also thought about letting Warwick destroying Kannabi Bridge, but Hidden Rock had stationed Ninja in the Land of Grass.

Among the 20 stationed Ninja, a few were Sensory Ninja, and Warwick was discovered shortly after entering the Land of Grass.

He may be strong and indeed has a high probability of destroying the Bridge, but he may lose more than what he gets.

Warwick is very likely to be injured or even killed in battle.

Although Warwick's speed is extremely fast, no one knows whether Hidden Rock Ninja will have set any traps or special sealing techniques.

This risk is unacceptable to Makoto Uchiha.

He has always been a pragmatic man.

To get the title of a Konoha hero, he has to take the risk with his current biggest trump card, but he doesn't want to.

Anyway, even if the front-line battles collapsed, he can't be blamed for it with his exploits.

"It's no wonder that so many die on the battlefield."

Makoto Uchiha thought.

At this moment, there was a sound of footsteps, and they were getting closer and closer.

"Captain Makoto!"

"Come in!"

He saw Uchiha Shingetsu, who had originally looked down upon him, walked into the tent respectfully.

Because of Makoto Uchiha's powerful strength and heroic performance, he has been respected and admired by everyone.

Uchiha Shingetsu, who was originally a fan of Uchiha Soren himself, also turned his attention to him at this time.

After all, Makoto Uchiha's exploits had surpassed Uchiha Soren.

Later, she discovered that Makoto Uchiha's strength had also crushed Uchiha Soren.

"Captain, Captain Hamaki has notified you to attend the Shinobi meeting." Uchiha Shingetsu stared straight at Makoto Uchiha, focusing on his handsome face and muscular body under his clothes.

Her watery fox eyes were full of admiration and looked a bit seductive.

"Well, I see, you go out first." Makoto Uchiha nodded flatly.

"Oh." Uchiha Shingetsu looked disappointed, Makoto Uchiha was indifferent to her wintry and courtesy.

This made her doubt her appearance and figure.

Whether it was in the ninja Academy or the Clan, she is a beautiful girl who is sought after by many, and she has always been extremely confident of her appearance.

So why was she then rejected by Makoto Uchiha?

"Go." Makoto Uchiha waved his hand towards Uchiha Shingetsu, picked up his armour lying on the ground and put it on.

"Huh." After receiving such a cold treatment, Uchiha Shingetsu felt a little dissatisfied. She is a lady, when had she suffered something like this, and so many times as well?!

It's just that Makoto Uchiha nowadays is an existence that even her grandfather would treat courteously, she really can't help but glance at Makoto Uchiha again.

Not to mention his strength, he is so handsome.

Uchiha Shingetsu looked at him twice more, and most of the sulking in his heart disappeared, and she walked out of the tent.

Makoto Uchiha put on his armour, hung his Imperial Sky Sword on his waist, and walked out of the tent.

He is not interested in Uchiha Shingetsu.

Although she is very beautiful, she is too young and immature.

Makoto Uchiha likes those who are bigger.

......

When Makoto Uchiha walked into the main tent of the Army, there were only Mimura Hamaki and another Jonin named Yamato Sakae.

"Captain Hamaki, where are the others?" Makoto Uchiha was taken aback.

"Makoto, the information this time is top-secret, the fewer people know, the better." Mimura Hamaki explained.

Yamato Sakae said in a deep voice: "According to the information from the village, Lord Minato is leading his subordinates to provide support. They will arrive in the Land of Grass at noon tomorrow.

Their task is to destroy the Kannabi Bridge, the transportation hub of Hidden Rock.

And we need to cooperate with them and attract enemies on the battlefield when they sneak in.

To put it simply, we will take the initiative to launch an offensive at noon tomorrow to hold down the enemy. "

Makoto Uchiha's face was relieved by Yamada Sakae's first half-sentence.

The arrival of Minato, who can take on an army alone, was comforting.

But the last half-sentence made Makoto Uchiha's face serious again.

Taking the initiative to attack, 200 Konoha ninjas confronting about 1000 Hidden Rock ninjas.

Even if the enemy sends a powerful Jonin to guard the Bridge, the battlefield would still not change, Konoha would continue to have the lower hand and be suppressed by the enemy due to their enemy’s numbers being greater.

Makoto Uchiha asked himself if he was confident enough to protect himself, but he had no idea how many of the 200 people would live.

"I see, I will cooperate fully when the time comes." Makoto Uchiha nodded solemnly without saying much.

 

 

 "I see, I will cooperate fully when the time comes." Makoto Uchiha nodded solemnly without saying much.

42