Chapter 32 – Hard Fight
1.7k 2 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Makoto Uchiha selected 5 strong Chunin from the clan to accompany him, as did Uchiha Soren.

The six Jonin divided into two groups, each would lead a 5-man team to block the approaching Hidden Rock army from the flanks.

After seeing Uchiha Makoto's strength, Uchiha Soren consciously followed Uchiha Makoto, he as well as Shintaro and others went to the left.

Makoto Uchiha took the lead and rushed to the forefront.

As he hurried, he said to Uchiha Ryosuke behind him: "Ryosuke, when the battle begins, don’t stray too far away from me!"

"Okay!" Ryosuke Uchiha nodded solemnly, knowing that this was Makoto Uchiha protecting him.

After the two experienced the Battle of Kikyo Pass together, they had built a good relationship afterwards.

Ryosuke Uchiha can be regarded as one of Makoto Uchiha's few close friends.

Seeing Makoto Uchiha care about Ryosuke Uchiha so much, Shingetsu Uchiha was a little depressed, she didn't know where she went wrong.

It's just that the battle was just around the corner and she didn’t have any more time to think about this.

Because of Makoto Uchiha's presence, she felt rather calm.

Makoto Uchiha used his strength to make his teammates feel safe.

After instructing Ryosuke Uchiha, Makoto Uchiha turned around and said to the others: "You too, try to stay near me, don’t get too close or too far, just follow my lead."

"Yes!" Uchiha Soren looked at Makoto Uchiha, he knew he had to desperately hold Makoto’s thigh to survive.

As for why Makoto chose to protect was first, they were strong and could protect him when the time arose, and secondly, they were facing a force almost 10 times their number, so there was bound to danger in the upcoming battle, therefore, it would be wiser to rely on each other and their elite power to keep themselves safe.

"At 10 o'clock, about 800 meters away, there are at least 200 Hidden Rock Ninjas, get ready to fight!" Makoto Uchiha found the enemy through [Blood Hunt] and immediately warned the others.

Since the enemy had not changed their course, it was safe to assume they did not have a Sensory Ninja with them and as a result, would not be able to detect them approaching.

Although the number of their enemies is large, the Chakra he could sense was not much. He estimated that among them, there were only 2 Jonin and around 40-50 Chunin with the rest being Genin.

"Summoning Technique!"

Makoto Uchiha habitually pretended to make Hand Seals and summoned Warwick.

"Warwick, stall and solve the strongest opponent, make sure to consume as much of their Chakra as possible!"

"Understood!"

After Makoto Uchiha gave the order, Warwick's figure disappeared in a flash.

Their group soon were only dozens of metres away from the enemy, Makoto raised his hand and motioned everyone to stop. They hid behind a rock.

Boom!

Boom!

Boom!

There were explosions and screams of the enemy before they died.

"It's Warwick who is attracting the enemy's attention. I will go first, you must remember to retreat as you fight. Don't go all out and be surrounded by the enemy!"

Makoto Uchiha gave an order and then rushed out.

He rushed towards Hidden Rock's troops with his sword unsheathed, one man and one sword, was charging at an army of 200 Ninja.

Since the field in front of him was relatively open, there was no place to hide apart from some rocks.

The enemy soon found him.

"It's a Konoha NInja!"

"Attack!"

As soon as they discovered Makoto Uchiha, dozens of Hidden Rock Ninjas threw kunai, Shuriken, and Explosive Talismans to attack Makoto Uchiha.

Facing such an intense attack, Makoto Uchiha did not stop charging, his figure flashed continuously dodging the attacks.

When he encountered an Explosive Talisman at close range, he waved his Imperial Sky Sword in his hand, generating a wall of air, blocking it.

Soon he dashed into the 'encirclement' of the Hidden Rock Ninjas.

While he was being surrounded by the Hidden Rock Ninjas were also surrounded by him.

Wind Style·Vacuum Blade!

Makoto Uchiha's body leapt into the sky and horizontally crossed his Sword, drawing arcs in the sky.

Chi Chi Chi Chi!

Thousands of arc-shaped Wind Blades about half a meter long attacked the enemies in all directions.

Under his deliberate action, he reduced the power of the Wind Blades, leading to a surge in the number of Wind Blades with lower power.

Thousands of Wind Blades covered all the 200 Hidden Rock Ninjas below.

Although most of them were blocked by their Earth Style Ninjutsu, a considerable number of people were still injured by this attack, and a few were directly killed.

On the one hand, he lowered his power. On the other hand, the 200 people this time were much stronger than what he first encountered, they were Hidden Rock's true elite.

The dozens of Chunin and Jonin were not weak. As soon as Makoto Uchiha launched an attack, they used Earth Style to create walls, blocking the Wind Blades.

But this time it was different.

Due to the group burning effect of [Morello's Secret Code], even if the Wind Blade released by him scratches their skin, they will suffer a burning effect, which is equivalent to a group debuff.

He did not care about the volume of Chakra the attack consumed, because a large number of enemies have been damaged, even the amount of damage is small, the accumulation is impressive.

Originally, after using his Wind Blades, his Chakra decreased by half, but [Blue BUFF] returned 30%, and [Hextech Gun] allowed him to recover more.

After his attack worked, his Chakra had fully recovered.

At this time, Makoto Uchiha threw a dozen more Shuriken before landing, and immediately made hand seals, he completed the Hand Seals for Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique in an instant.

Whooshoo~

Duh~

He created more than a dozen swords in one hand, and hundreds of thousands of Shuriken as well, they covered the sun and blasted towards the enemy below.

Some Hidden Rock Ninjas who were too late in defending was directly turned into porcupines.

His first round of ranged attacks directly wiped out the weaker Chunin and other Ninja among the Hidden Rock Ninja.

Only the remaining individuals were the true Elite among them.

The two Jonin on Hidden Rock's side were very strong, Warwick went into a frenzied state, and his speed had increased, but he hadn’t taken them down yet, he had only slightly wounded one of them.

Seeing this situation, Makoto Uchiha stepped up to attack.

And Uchiha Soren and others in the rear also joined the battlefield at this time.

This time, Makoto Uchiha didn't slaughter the Ninja Hidden Rock like chopping melons and vegetables, because a dozen of the other Ninjas were dragging him down simultaneously, and none of them was weak.

The battle lasted less than ten minutes before Warwick disappeared.

Warwick killed a Jonin before disappearing.

And Makoto Uchiha’s attack and movement speed had tripled from activating [Guinisoo’s Rage Blade].

Makoto Uchiha protected his team and fought and retreated, and then killed another Hidden Rock Chunin.

Only this time, he was 'seriously injured.

When the opponent was dying, his speed suddenly skyrocketed several times, and he slashed him in the shoulder.

The wound was about ten centimetres long, and his bones were visible.

This was the first time he was injured since the Battle of Kikyo Pass.

Makoto Uchiha began to sweat. If it was an ordinary Ninja who suffered an injury like this, their combat power would be greatly reduced.

However, as soon as Makoto Uchiha’s [Resurrection Armour] appeared, his shoulders recovered after 3 seconds, and so did his Chakra.

In this way, they fought and retreated.

The team of 18 people on their lost only 1 person and 4 of them were slightly injured, on the other hand, 2 Hidden Rock Ninja were directly killed, and over 200 had died altogether, leaving only 30 people to retreat.

Makoto Uchiha led his team back to the battlefield.

When he returned to his position, he discovered that the only 18-man squad obstructing the troops on the right were Shinnin Mimura and Tomohisa Yagi, and one Chunin who was injured and returned.

Seeing that their strategy to outflank their enemy had failed, Hidden Rock Ninja joined forces and directly launched a frontal attack.

At this time, the enemy's military strength still had nearly 1000 people, but they only have 150 people.

 

38