Chapter 38 – Go Hand In Hand, Enter The Anbu
1.7k 9 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Uchiha Makoto's reaction was not surprising to Minato.

There are not many people among his staff who can be of great use.

A subordinate with high talent, high strength and reliability like Makoto Uchiha are not easy to come by.

And the private relationship between the two is also of a teacher and a friend.

He is reliable and they have a good personal relationship.

In Minato Namikaze's heart, no one is more suitable to be his right-hand man than Makoto Uchiha.

After all, Kakashi is now grieving and mourning and has psychological trauma.

Therefore, the Missions assigned to Makoto Uchiha have been increasing recently.

It is said that the greater the ability, the greater the responsibility, therefore, Minato Namikaze will naturally reuse him.

"Makoto, I have always valued you very much, so I hope you can become my right-hand man. I need your help." Minato Namikaze said sincerely.

He did not say this to Makoto Uchiha with an attitude a superior has to their subordinate.

When there are no outsiders, they communicate like friends.

Makoto Uchiha said seriously: "Minato-Senpai, I won't let you down!"

Although he was afraid of trouble, Minato was assigning him a Mission, naturally, he wouldn't refuse, after all, they were mostly chances to obtain Coins!

Besides, he also wants to get paid (Ryo) and have them in his Record.

Minato Namikaze nodded with satisfaction, and said, "I will let you become an Anbu, in addition to training you, I also want to send out a signal.

The Uchiha Clan is the most powerful Clan in Konoha Village, but they have always conflicted with the Village.

In the three Wars, the Uchiha Clan fought extremely bravely and made huge sacrifices, but they did not get corresponding rewards.

Also, some of the problems of the Uchiha Clan were mainly because of Policies made by the higher-ups.

I knew before that the Uchiha Clan was at odds with the Village leaders and didn't get along well with other Ninja Clans.

But after I became Hokage, I learned that the relationship between the Uchiha Clan and the Village has become very tense!

If the two parties do not communicate well, then the conflict will intensify sooner or later."

"So what you want, Minato-Senpai is to let me serve as the link between the Village and the Clan, and let the Clan know that the Village is making changes and concessions." Makoto Uchiha continued.

"Exactly." Minato Namikaze nodded, communicating with smart people is the easiest way to get things done.

Minato Namikaze continued: "There are very few Uchiha members who can enter Anbu, the last person who did can be traced back to the Third Hokage’s Squadmate, Uchiha Kagami.

To allow you to enter the Anbu, I have also been under some pressure, so I hope you can perform well there.

To change this war-torn Ninja World, Konoha's internal problems must be solved first.

Let us give Konoha a brighter future together!"

In the end, Minato Namikaze's eyes were full of determination and trust.

If the average person said so, Makoto Uchiha might doubt it, but he believed Minato.

Because he understands his character, and that he will do what he says he would.

If you want a metaphor, take war as an example.

So people like the Third and Danzo are the type who shouted "Hey, punch him!"

On the other hand, Minato Namikaze is the type to "Brothers! Attack with me!"

Makoto Uchiha likes to analyse the pros and cons of what he does, but he is not willing to scheme and plot about those who don’t do the same to him.

Because it can be tiring to get along with someone who plots and schemes!

He does not intend harm but nor does he want harm to come to him.

With this attitude, Makoto will cooperate with him, he also wants to give the Uchiha Clan a new future.

"Thank you for your trust!" Makoto's eyes were full of enthusiasm.

Although it sounds like something a second grader would say, he is also a sincere, cheerful and passionate young man.

It's just because he transmigrated to the Ninja world, while he was 14 years of age, and that he had died twice, did he become prudent, scheming, and caring more about gains and losses.

These changes are not bad.

Because even without them, he’d be too naïve and he would easily lose his life.

He used to think that if he enters the World of Naruto, he will do this and that and that he would change the World.

But after transmigrating, he just wanted to live, live well, and let his Clan live well.

......

Makoto Uchiha walked out of the Hokage Building, holding the file containing information about his entry into Anbu.

His boiling blood had calmed down.

"It's not easy to change the Ninja world, even at this stage it is very difficult to change Konoha!" Makoto Uchiha muttered to himself: "Next, I have to hurry up, Minato-Senpai, you have to work harder, don't die!"

Makoto Uchiha found the direction of Anbu base and walked directly towards the westernmost corner of the Village.

There is the headquarters of the Anbu.

Walking halfway, Makoto Uchiha tightened his Imperial Sky Sword that was hung around his waist into the System's inventory.

After entering the building, which seemed to distribute standard Equipment. During this period, his Swordsmanship also fell into a bottleneck, and he happened to use an ordinary Ninja Sword for now.

After all, his Imperial Sky Sword was silvery-white, which was indeed too conspicuous.

When he enters the Anbu, he has to be professional, even if he is recognized sooner or later.

Makoto Uchiha walked into the Anbu building, and his first reaction was "dark", it seems if it is not dark enough, then it is not ‘Anbu’ enough nor is it professional enough.

Although he complained inwardly, his movements were not affected in the slightest.

Soon Makoto Uchiha came to the Equipment department to receive his own set of Equipment.

"At the end of the corridor is the dressing room, where you can change your gear.

You are a member of the 6th Squad. Go down the stairs next to the locker room to the basement level. The third room from the left is your Squads. Go there and report to your Squad Leader.

In the future, you can change your Equipment and Squad. And you would not need to go to the locker room, which is for newcomers."

The Anbu staff pointed to the dark corridor.

"Yeah." Makoto Uchiha nodded, he then walked towards the dressing room with his Equipment.

Makoto Uchiha changed his clothes, hung his Shinobi Sword behind him, and put on his Cat face mask.

"The third one on the left, two, three, this one?" Makoto Uchiha grabbed the doorknob, twisted it lightly, and then opened the door.

Inside is a very empty large room, a bit like a training field.

But it is also like the style of the Anbu, whether it is for confidentiality or energy saving, it was very dark.

Makoto Uchiha frowned as he stepped into the room.

The shadow of the room contained people.

Hmph!

Makoto Uchiha's mouth curled up, and he continued to walk inside.

Shoo!

Three clear breaking sounds came.

One on the left and two on the right.

Makoto Uchiha's figure flashed, his right hand grasped the kunai flying from the left side of his body and then threw it to the right. The kunai he threw just hit the second kunai, the second kunai changed direction and hit the third Kunai.

The three kunai lost their strength at the same time and fell to the ground.

Bang bang bang!

"Not bad." A tall, 1.9-meter dark Ninja walked out of the darkness, he looked as strong as a bear.

On the left side, there is a figure with a concave and convex figure, looking at the curves, her figure is very good, the figure should be a female.

Then, someone came out of the shadow one after another.

"Is this how the Anbu welcomes their Squadmates?" A sneer appeared on Makoto Uchiha's face under his mask.

"I heard that there are new members coming today. They are from the Uchiha Clan, besides, how would we know their strengths?

Don't think that just because you are strong outside, you’re strong here. You can’t rely on your Clan's reputation here.

I heard that you are very good at Swordsmanship. Why don't we have a go? "

The voice of the tall Anbu Ninja was provocative.

Makoto Uchiha narrowed his eyes, then smiled faintly, "I don't know if you have an opinion on the newcomer or Uchiha, but I am happy to accompany you."

In the other's puzzled gaze, he untied the standard Ninja Sword behind him, then put the Ninja Sword aside, he held the wooden scabbard in his hand.

"Come on." Uchiha Makoto gently turned the scabbard in his hand, felt its weight and knew that it was just right.

"You brat?!"

......

Pheasant, the Squad leader of the Anbu 6th Squad, walked toward the room where his Squad was located half an hour earlier than usual.

Because today there will be a newcomer who is said to be particularly powerful will join his Squad.

When he pushed open the door of the room and saw the three Squad members lying on the ground staggeringly, his face suddenly sank and said:

"What is this going on?"

At this moment, Makoto Uchiha, standing beside the three of them, said lightly:

"They said they would like to try my Swordsmanship.

But before I tried they had already fallen. "

Pheasant looked at the crack on the mask of the Anbu member, then glanced at the scabbard in Makoto Uchiha's hand, and snorted coldly: "Nighthawk, I have said that your character will suffer sooner or later. It seems that I was right."

After that, Pheasant looked at Makoto Uchiha again, and said: "You are the newcomer, Makoto Uchiha, right? I am the Squad leader of the 6th Squad, code-named Pheasant.

Although the Fourth Hokage values you, the Anbu has its own rules.

Here, obeying orders and completing Missions is the priority.

Them challenging you who is beyond them is naturally their problem.

But I hope that in future Missions, you will not bring in personal emotions. "

"Of course." Makoto Uchiha nodded flatly.

Seeing that Makoto Uchiha's attitude was pretty good, Pheasant did not say much.

What he said just now, may seem like it was a warning to Makoto, but in reality, he was warning the other Swaud Mates to not oppose Makoto.

After all, with Makoto Uchiha's strength, if he holds grudges, it would be very easy to kill these people in the future.

Although they belong to the same Village, Konoha, the Squad Leader is also used to seeing the dirty things in the Village, after all, they did this originally.

"The few of you, did you hear that!"

"Yes!" In fact, without the Captain's warning, the huge power gap makes them know that if they provoke Makoto Uchiha, they won’t have a good end.

People who bully the weak and fear the strong will always meet the stronger ones!

"You are a newcomer, so I will tell you about the Anbu.

A Squad is a Squad.

(T/N: Really, I wonder what a Squad was? Lol…)

There are 17 members in one Squad, there is one Squad Leader/Captain, and 16 members.

A Small Squad consists of 4 people.

Most Missions will be completed in Small Squads.

But you are different, you can perform Missions on your own during special circumstances.

Those of the same Squad can know each other's identities, but in the Anbu, they will still call each other by their Code Names. "

The Fourth Hokage knew about this and Pheasant.

"I see." Makoto Uchiha nodded.

Pheasant said: "Have you made your code name?"

Makoto said, "No."

Pheasant said: "Then we will call you Bird!"

"..." Makoto Uchiha's eye muscles twitched, and said, "Can I change it?"

Pheasant froze for a moment and nodded: "You can make your Code Name at will. But wasn’t mine good?"

Makoto said sincerely: "It's not bad, but I just want a normal one."

Pheasant crossed his arms and said in deep thought, "Do you want something more ordinary? Then..."

"No, call me… 'Imperial Wind'." Makoto Uchiha was afraid that he’d a Code Name like ‘Chicken’ and ‘Black Bird’ so he hurriedly said his Code Name.

"Imperial Wind? It's okay."

 

 

35