Chapter 48 – Leader Of The Mist, Yuu Terumi
1.6k 2 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Makoto looked at the dozen corpses around him, all of them were killed in one attack.

  Of course, it was Kakashi’s shot.

  "Unexpectedly, there are so many Rogue-Nin in the eastern region of the Land of Fire." Makoto's voice sank.

  Owl on the side said helplessly: "No way, this is because of the war, many small Villages were wiped out, and the Ninjas from those Villages became Rogue/Wandering Ninjas.

  However, many Wandering Ninjas make a living by changing careers and doing business.

  For these guys to be robbers who burn, kill loot, they deserve to be damned!"

  Moon Lightning frowned and said, "Actually, we should have left one alive, maybe they have accomplices.

  If we leave, they will continue to cause trouble for the surrounding Villages.

  Although the Village has issued many Missions to clean up robbers and bandits, these people often hide in the mountains to avoid Ninja.

  It is not easy to kill all of them in a short time. "

  Makoto and the Squad left Konoha and had run east for two days, where they approached the Eastern Border of the Land of Fire.

  On the way, they encountered three waves of robbers.

  The 16 they encountered this time were all Rogue-Nin. When Makoto and the others saw them, these Ninjas were robbing and killing people in a small Village.

  After spotting them, Makoto and the others rushed at them.

  These people ran away immediately after they saw 3 of their brethren were killed instantly, but Kakashi quickly chased them and finished them off.

  Hearing the words of Owl and Moon Lightning, the bloodthirsty light in Kakashi's eyes gradually faded.

  "In this case, Moon Lightning, you stay and move the remaining Villagers towards Konoha."

  Makoto looked towards the direction of the Village, where heavy smoke rose from time to time.

  The Village has been burned down, and most of the Villagers were killed or injured. At this time, leaving a person behind to protect them is the best choice.

  "Yes! Captain!" Moon Lightning was stunned when he heard his order before, he calmed down and nodded.

  "Captain Imperial Wind, this is not so good. If a member of the Anbu Squad is missing, wouldn't our overall strength be affected, if something happens, won't it then affect the Mission?

  Of course, I don't want them to die. Can't we just give the Villagers some money so that they can move by themselves? "

  One of the Squad members suddenly expressed different opinions.

  They cannot be blamed for this. After all, the last 5-man Squad that had been sent on this Mission, 4 had died and 1 had barely survived. Therefore, without one member of the Anbu Squad, their strength would be severely affected and risks would increase.

  "Owl-Kun, don't worry! The Captain alone can match a Squad. People like me, the Captain can beat with one hand." Moon Lightning said in a very firm tone.

  "This..." Owl who had just given his suggestion obviously didn't seem to believe Moon Lightning's words.

  Seeing this situation, Makoto said, "How about this? We will let Moon go help the Villagers first and then catch up to us by following our messages, we will then proceed together."

  "Then, okay, that's a good idea." Seeing Makoto suggest this, Owl was embarrassed to say anything else.

  With that said, the Anbu Squd gathered the money they had on them.

  Makoto and the others collected about 80,000 Ryo, they handed it to Moon Lightning, who then gave it to the Villagers.

  The money is not much, but it is enough for the Villagers to have enough food and clothing for a period of time.

  As for the rest, they have to rely on themselves.

  After Moon Lightning left, Makoto said, "Kakashi, don't be so impulsive next time."

  Kakashi who had completely calmed down at this time nodded silently.

  Since Kakashi showed great strength and an amazing murderous aura when beheading the robbers in the past two days, the other members were a little afraid of him, except for Makoto, none dared to even speak to him.

  ......

  Another day passed,

Makoto and the others arrived at the Eastern Coast of the Land of Fire.
  There they boarded a big ship and set off towards the Land of Water.

  Two days later, they arrived at came to Naroku City, the largest coastal City on the western border of the Land Water.

  Makoto walked around the City, feeling that its economic development is indeed much behind the Land of Fire's.

  It has a long coastline, but it does not make use of the abundant marine resources.

  With this war effort, they could develop the aquaculture industry, the fishing industry alone cannot generate enough money for the Nation.

  Naraku City is one of the largest cities in the Land of Water, but the people's lives are not that good.

  When it comes to Ninja Wars, the last thing you should do is fight in the Hidden Mist and Land of Water.

  It is not bordered by the other four Nations, even if they win a short-term war, they can't seize control of land across the sea.

  The compensation they would thus receive from the War, would not make up for the loss!

  What's more, they haven't won yet.

  Of course, these are Makoto's thoughts.

  If the current Mizukage were Mei Terumi, they might think that Makoto's idea is very good, but the Fourth Mizukage Yagura is still under Obito's control.

  If all the Nations use their existing resources to develop their economies, their citizens will live well, and there would be no need for wars to be fought then.

  However, Makoto's idea does not apply to the current Ninja world.

  ......

  Makoto and the others rested in the City for a while, they waited for about a day, before they got a chance to meet them by secretly contacting the Leaders and Faction Leaders in Hidden Mist Village.

  The location they were, is in a Valley called Snake Valley, a hundred miles east of Naroku City.

  That night, Moon Lightning rushed to Naroku City and joined Makoto and the others.

  Early the next morning, Makoto and the others rushed to Snake Valley.

  They went to a place about fifty meters outside the Snake Valley, two people were already standing on the high slope of the Valley.

  Seeing Makoto and others arrive, one of them raised a blue banner and waved, and then another red banner.

  Upon seeing this, Owl also took out two flags, one red and one blue, from his arms, and waved them.

  "Captain Imperial Wind, no problem!"

  With that, Owl walked towards the Valley.

  And the other person also jumped down from the high slope and walked over.

  The two walked to a distance of five meters away from the other and stopped.

  Owl said: "Hate wind swordsman!"

  The person on the opposite side of Hidden Mist answered: "Hasai!"

  After they exchanged secret codes again, they both breathed a sigh of relief.

  Then Owl returned to Makoto and others, their Squad prepared to enter the Valley.

  But as soon as they entered the Valley, they saw at least a dozen Mist Ninjas standing guard around them.

  Owl's heart suddenly stopped, as he gestured to Makoto.

  Makoto nodded slightly, motioning him to feel relieved.

  Owl's heart settled slightly, everyone came to the flat ground in the middle of the Valley, where a temporary large tent had been pitched.

  "Wait, only two can go in!" Makoto and the others were about to enter the large tent when the Mist Ninja who led the way suddenly reached out and stopped them.

  Seeing this, Makoto told the people behind him: "You guys wait outside, Owl-Kun, let's go in."

  The Mist Ninja respectfully said to the inside of the tent: "Leader, Konoha's messenger is here."

  "Invite them in." A majestic voice came from the tent.

  "Yes!" The Mist Ninja bowed and said, "Please, please."

  Makoto nodded to Owl, they entered the tent.

  Owl followed closely behind.

  According to Makoto's perception, there were no Hidden Mist Ninjas in the Valley, there were only two in the tent, there was no one else hiding.

  Although the other party has brought a lot of people, so far, they had no ill intentions.

  After Makoto entered the large tent, he saw two men sitting inside, one who looked more than 40 years old. Although his sideburns were grey and his face was deeply wrinkled, he was an elegant and handsome old man.

  When he was young, he may have been as popular as Makoto.

  However, Makoto's main focus was on the other young man who was in his twenties.

  This person has long blue hair which was spiked up. He wears a black eye patch on his right eye, brown earrings on both ears, with a rune-like pattern painted on it.

  He has thick eyebrows and big eyes, his expression is serious and solemn.

  A person's name appeared in Makoto's heart.

  Ao.

  Seeing this iconic look, although he was much younger, Makoto recognized him.

  As if feeling his gaze, Ao's brow's furrowed.

  Perhaps it was because he felt Makoto's strength, but Ao's expression was tense, all his attention had been focused on him.

  Owl bowed to the middle-aged man and said, "Konoha messenger Owl, greet's Lord Yuu Terumi!"

  "You are welcome, Owl-san, please sit down!" Terumi also smiled faintly.

  Terumi?

  Hearing the familiar surname, Makoto's heart moved, and a person appeared.

  The Terumi Clan is the top Clan in the Mist, they are equivalent to Konoha's Hyuga and Uchiha.

  Since Yuu Terumi is also the leader of the Peace Seeking faction, he should be the Patriarch.

  Thinking of this, Makoto was more certain of the completion of this Mission.

  "This is a letter from Lord Fourth Hokage. Please read it." Owl took out a scroll from his arms and handed it to Yuu Terumi respectfully.

  Yuu Terumi also took the letter and looked at it attentively.

  In a short while, he proposed amendments to the conditions in the letter, and Owl fought hard and bargained.

  After half an hour of negotiation, the two reached a preliminary consensus.

  Roar~

  At this time, Makoto, who was sitting outside with Ao, suddenly looked down and stood up abruptly.

  He heard Warwick's warning.

  "Huh?!" Seeing Uchiha Makoto's fierce reaction, Ao flashed to the front of Yuu Terumi and shielded him behind him.

  Just when Owl was puzzled by Makoto's behaviour, the ground suddenly shook, followed by an explosion.

  "What!"

  "There are enemies!"

  "Protect the Leader!"

37