Chapter 52 – Convince
1.5k 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/abyssalmonarch

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

[Obtained 14 Gold Coins]

  [Obtained the "Giant Belt"]

  [Obtained "Golden Shovel"]

  [Obtained 18 Gold Coins]

  [Obtained "Golden Shovel"]

  [Obtained "Golden Shovel"]

  ......

  [Obtained 22 Gold Coins]

  "When I participated in the Battle of Kikyo Pass, many Ninjas dropped lots of Equipment, but none dropped [Golden Shovel] at all.

  This time he had killed only 50-60 enemies, but he obtained 3 shovels. “Could it be that Hidden Rock Ninja are my lucky stars?! "

  Looking at the messages in the System Panel, Makoto could not help but secretly be pleased.

  The quality of the Equipment obtained this time is very high!

  The Number of Gold Coins he had, had risen from 6666 to 7777.

  [Golden Shovel] can be said to be the Equipment he needs most at the moment.

  After all, synthesising [Force of Nature] can increase the number of Equipment Slots he has.

  If there is no Equipment slot, then no matter how powerful the Equipment is, he won’t be able to use it, so this Equipment is very important.

  He recalled, when he was playing League, he had thought ahead and prepared for this issue.

  That time, his Teammates had 3 extra slots while he had 6. That time, he was strong than them just because of this!

  Now, forget 6, he can potentially obtain 10, 15 and more!

  Because of the large battle they were just involved in, everyone is very tired.

  Although, except for Kakashi and Owl, the others weren’t as tired, but the huge psychological pressure from the battle still made them feel physically and mentally exhausted.

  In fact, they were mainly frightened by Makoto's last attack.

  They thought they were going to die!

  As for Makoto himself, he is naturally the most tired.

  With his current Chakra pool, he would be unable to release [Lightning Style- Heavenly Thunderbolt] while maintaining [Wind Barrier]. He would be able to maintain such a large attack for less than a second at most.

  Fortunately, he has [Blue BUFF] which instantly return 30% of his Chakra, as well as [Morello's Secret Code] and [Hextech Gun], they restore Spiritual Energy and strength when he causes damage to the enemy, enabling him to continually battle at a high intensity.

  ......

  Although tired, everyone decided to return immediately.

  They didn't even enter Naroku City but decided to travel across the sea in a ship overnight.

  It was night, and the moon hung high in the sky, the moonlight was reflecting on the water.

  Makoto stood on the deck, leaning against the ship's edge.

  He is dressed in casual clothing, the sea breeze was blowing comfortably.

  Kakashi hesitated while speaking.

  Makoto smiled and said, "Kakashi, what is it?"

  "Makoto, have you learned Minato-Sensei’s [Flying Thunder God]?" Kakashi couldn't help asking.

  Makoto shook his head and said, "No."

  Kakashi continued: "Then how did you manage to move behind Mei Terumi, that is not something that ordinary Ninjutsu can do."

  Makoto responded: "Naturally it is not an ordinary Ninjutsu, but my exclusive Space-Time Ninjutsu, it has a lot of demand for Chakra and it is slightly worse compared to [Flying Thunder God]."

  "Your Ninjutsu?" Kakashi's eyes were full of shock.

  "I thought you were going to ask me about the Lightning Technique, not this." Makoto smiled.

  "Is that Ninjutsu developed based on Chidori?"

  "Their principles are similar!"

  "Principle?"

  Seeing Kakashi's puzzled face, Makoto explained: "In simple terms, I use Chidori’s Lightning Chakra to attract the thunder and lightning in the sky, and then use Lightning Chakra to guide and control the lightning to attack my enemies!"

  That’s simple?

  The muscles at the corner of Kakashi's eyes twitched,

The more he communicates with Makoto, the more he feels Makoto's an abnormal individual.
  Fortunately, he is his teammate!

  Kakashi could only comfort himself by thinking like this.

  He taught him Chidori, but he could never foresee Makoto developing it to something perverted like he saw today.

  On the other hand, he is standing still and not progressing at all.

  Today, if it were not for Makoto's efforts, it would be unknown how many of them would be buried beneath the rubble in the Valley.

  Isn't this the same as when he failed to save Obito and Rin?

  He is still so weak, he hasn’t changed at all!

  Makoto looked down at Kakashi, who was silent, and could not help asking, "What’s wrong?"

  He also hopes that Kakashi can become stronger.

  He does not have many friends. Might Guy’s Father taught him Eight Inner Gates and Might Guy himself, Minato who is his Teacher and friend, not to forget Ryosuke Uchiha who is forcing him to be his Brother-In-Law. That was it, all of them were his only friends.

  If Kakashi can step out of the shadows and temporarily deactivate the Sharingan, not only will his strength increase, but the load on his (Makoto’s) back decrease, but he can also focus on what is important, the Uchiha massacre and Nine Tails attack!

  "Nothing." Kakashi shook his head. After a long silence, he suddenly looked up at Makoto, "Can you teach me that Ninjutsu? I want to be stronger."

  "Naturally, after all, this Technique was inspired by your Chidori."

  Makoto smiled slightly, he continued, "This trick is called Lightning Style-Heavenly Thunderbolt!

  It consumes a lot of Chakra, with your current Chakra Pool, you can barely use it once and you’d be unable to control the lightning.

  It takes a lot of Chakra to guide and control the thunder and lightning.

  This Technique can also be used by sending lots of powerful Fire Style Techniques, which would heat the surrounding air sharply, thereby generating an ascending airflow, which in turn produces cumulonimbus clouds, and finally, the cumulonimbus clouds produce thunder and lightning.

  You then use Chidori to guide the thunder and lightning and change its shape.

  Because the speed of thunder and lightning is very fast, it is only 1/1000 of a second, if it is not properly controlled, it will affect you, oh, and the caster must stay away from the target, otherwise, he can also be hurt.

  You can also use the Sharingan to see the speed and direction of thunder and lightning.

  You can barely use it with a 3 Tomoe, but with your Chakra, after using the powerful Fire Style and then use Chidori to induce thunder and lightning, and then control it, I am afraid you’d barely be able to do it. "

  Kakashi looked in surprise. Although he was a genius, even he was shocked by Lightning Style Kirin.

  It turned out it used the power of nature in this way.

  But he remembered that Makoto was hit by lightning when he used it, but he looked unscathed.

  Kakashi could not help asking: "I remember you were hit by lightning, why are you okay?"

  "I have developed the Technique to a new level, it integrates offence and defence, I call it Lightning Style, Heavenly Thunderbolt!

  To reach my level, you must first solve the problem of your Sharingan! "

  Makoto explained with a blushing face.

  "Sharingan?" Kakashi muttered to himself, touching his left eye, which was covered by the Forehead Protector.

  Uchiha Makoto said: "Kakashi, I know that this Sharingan was given to you by Obito.

  But you should make better use of this Sharingan to protect your companions.

  In this case, you should go to the Fourth Hokage to learn the Four Elephants Seal.

  In that way, you can solve the impact the Sharingan has on your body.

  When you are proficient in using the Seal, where you can unlock the seal at any time, so that it won't affect your use of powerful Ninjutsu, only then would you be living up to Obito’s wishes.

  Also, don’t give up your Clan’s Sword Style!"

  Kakashi was silent for a long time when he heard his words.

  Makoto did not force him to make a decision immediately, instead, he turned around and entered the cabin.

  He also needs to see what Equipment he can synthesise.

  Three [Golden Shovel] can combine into one【Force of Nature】.

  The remaining [Golden Shovel] and the other 7 pieces of Basic Equipment also have different combinations, he must carefully consider them all.

  Through reflecting on this battle, he felt that his attack power was enough, but his speed was not yet satisfactory.

  [Flash] Although it is extremely powerful, its 5-second cooldown is a massive drawback in critical battles and moments.

 

35