Chapter 55 – Developing Muscles
1.5k 4 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TO ALL READERS I HAVE CHANGED MY PATREON LINK TO MY NEW NAME WHICH I FORGOT TO DO?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Time flew by, and it is July in a blink of an eye.

  It has been three months since Uchiha Makoto became Itachi's Sensei.

  Mikoto's due date is the 23rd of this month.

  Sasuke will be born soon.

  And Naruto’s is not far away!

  ......

  The scorching sun hung in the sky.

  In the dense forest of Training Ground Number 10, gasps were heard from time to time.

  "121, 122, 123..."

  Makoto was doing his tenth set of 300 push-ups on the grass against the scorching sun.

  He was naked, showing his strong chest muscles and tight abdominal muscles.

  Makoto's muscles are not exaggerated, but they are toned.

  He was sweating profusely, and his whole body was soaked.

  Although the muscles in his arms are a bit sore, no matter how he continues to increase his training, he feels that he can continue to stick to it.

  "Sure enough, this [Fanatic’s Armour] was worth it!"

  Although Makoto did not know how abnormal Sage Mode’s recovery ability was, even if it was the Physique of an Uzumaki, it couldn't be this resilient.

  [Fanatic Armour] Now is like [Guardian Angel], it always occupies his Equipment Slot.

  [Fanatic Armour]’s passive effect is too strong.

  In the past, when he did extreme physical training for the Eight Inner Gates, even with a medicine bath, he had to take a day's rest after training to continue the extreme training.

  Now he could lie down and rest for a while, and he would have recovered.

  After doing push-ups, his physical training ends.

  Makoto began to practice other skills.

  He directly opened the 3 of the Inner Gates, keeping them open.

  He then kicked at a 3-man thick tree at full speed.

  Bang!

  There was a muffled sound.

  Makoto felt like his body was falling apart.

  But he has long become used to this kind of training.

  Then he got back into his previous position and then continued to hit the tree.

  As his training continued, the number of Gates he opens steadily increased, this would leave hidden injuries behind.

  A medicine bath can only relieve the damage on the body, but it cannot cure it.

  The accumulation of hidden wounds will naturally affect one’s vitality, [Fanatic Armour] helped Makoto solve this problem.

  Now he can open till the Fifth Gate.

  Because of [Mercury], within ten seconds he can stay in the Eight Inner Gates state without affecting his use of Ninjutsu. Now even if the battle is not resolved within ten seconds, after closing the Eight Inner Gates, he can ‘lie down' and recover in a little while.

  Although training by hitting trees looks stupid, it can improve his body's ability to resist attacks and the toughness of his muscles.

  Of course, this training method relies on [Fanatic Armour].

  After a few months, Makoto has been able to master [Fanatic’s Armour]’s law of recovery.

  With general Physical Energy consumption, [Fanatc’s Armour] can only slightly increase the speed of recovery.

  And once his training reaches the limit and his body is damaged, he can lie down on the ground, and immediately heal, showing its remarkable effect.

  To put it simply, he does with his body as he pleased, and trained in the fastest and most dangerous, damaging method.

  Bang!

  Bang!

  Bang!

  As Uchiha Makoto's expression gradually became savage, he continued to increase his strength, scarring the tree.

  Crash!

  When he left a clear imprint on the tree, Makoto opened the Fifth Gate and then kicked the ground, instantly, his Chakra erupted, and at the same time as he lifted off, he used [Leaf Whirlwind] and did a roundhouse kick, hitting the middle of the now-fragile tree.

  The thick tree that was as thick as 3-men was broken and kicked away by him.

  Unless this kick has defensive Ninjutsu like the Fourth Raikage’s Chakra Cloak, most Ninjas would either die or be maimed because of the force behind the blow.

  Because his HP increased by 2000 HP due to the [Fanatic Armour], Makoto can endure such harsh and gruelling training and attacks. His Physique increasing by +5 helps as well.

  Recently, he kind of likes this fist-to-fist and flesh-to-flesh fighting style.

  Even Might Guy, who aims to pursue the limit of Taijutsu and Kakashi, was frightened by Makoto's training.

  His learning speed surpassed Might Guy's imagination.

  He was sweating profusely, but he did not seem to be embarrassed at all. On the contrary, he was full of energy, which made Might Guy feel overwhelmed.

  Of course, he will not fall behind in his sword training.

  His main methods of confronting the enemy are related to swordsmanship, and he cannot slacken his efforts in swordsmanship.

  After completing a set, Makoto sat down and poured water into his mouth and over his head from a nearby container.

  The cool water flowed down his fine bangs.

  "Makoto Sensei! Makoto Sensei!"

  Hearing a familiar voice, Makoto turned his head.

  Looking from a distance, he saw it was Itachi.

  Uchiha Itachi ran towards him.

  "Itachi, why are you here?"

  "Sensei Makoto, you haven't been instructing me recently, when will you?" Itachi looked a little unhappy. Makoto got along with him so well, but recently he inexplicably neglected him and asked him to follow his father. Leaving him with no enthusiasm when training.

  "Sorry, I will teach you now." Makoto wiped the sweat off his face.

  Recently, because his breakthrough the Fifth Gate of the Eight Inner Gates was imminent, he increased his training intensity and extended his training time, leading him to slightly neglect Itachi.

  After they formed their relationship, he did not expect Itachi to be so clingy.

  "What? What are you going to teach me?" Itachi had a curious look on his face.

  Makoto looked serious.

  Itachi also tightened his body, expecting Makoto to teach him more.

  In addition to Ninjutsu and Taijutsu Techniques, Makoto can answer many of his questions, which is what Itachi values most.

  "Itachi, you have to know that the body is the foundation of everything. Only by having a good body can you become stronger and live longer.

  Although the Sharingan of the Uchiha Clan is extremely powerful, the body is the Root.

  Without a good body, not only will you not live long, but it will also affect your family’s harmony.

  So, starting today, you will work out with me. "

  With that, Makoto patted his chest.

  Considering that Itachi will activate his Sharingan sooner or later, he needs to train his body to better endure its strain.

  Of course, Makoto would not allow him to train by himself, he would guide his training and tailor a regime for himself and Itachi.

  "Yeah! I see, Makoto Sensei!"

  Itachi nodded as if he understood, for him, as long as he could practice with Makoto, he would be satisfied.

  Every time Makoto answers his questions, he will take him to the Sweet Shop to taste Dango.

  While answering his questions, he can also eat what he likes most, which doubles happiness!

  Makoto was satisfied with Itachi's reaction. If this continues, he can also guide Shisui.

  It is just that Shisui is still in the Garrison Troops on the Eastern Coast of the Land of Fire, during his last mission, he passed by the outpost and briefly met.

  "Itachi, wait for me." Looking at the thoughtful Itachi, Makoto jumped into the riverside to take a bath.

  He then took out clean clothes from the System’s Inventory and put them on.

  "Itachi, what are you thinking about? You should go home." Looking at the sunset’s glow in the sky, Makoto remembered that Minato asked him to have dinner with him tonight. So he had to go and be there early.

  After all, the early bird gets the worm!

  "Makoto Sensei."

  Makoto was thinking to himself when Itachi suddenly raised his head and stopped him.

  "Hm?"

  "A Ninja needing a good body I can understand, but why does a bad body affect family harmony?"

  "Ahem... Go back and ask your father!"

  "..."

 

 

40