Chapter 58 – Role Of The 4 Symbols Seal
1.5k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Konoha, Year 48, September 15th.

  Noon.

  Training Ground 3.

  Kakashi sat cross-legged on the grass, while Makoto Uchiha squatted on the rock beside him.

  Kakashi had straightened the Forehead Protector he was wearing diagonally, revealing the Sharingan in his left eye.

  A piece of silver-white rune paper was attached to his left eye, it is covered with dense black sigils.

  Kakashi's hands quickly formed seals, he continued to output Chakra. The complex hand seals lasted for nearly 5 minutes.

  At this time, the silver-white rune paper attached to his left eye trembled, the black seals on it quickly disappeared, as if it were a living being.

  Then Kakashi took off the rune paper and placed it next to him.

  Makoto Uchiha on the side saw Kakashi lift the 4 Symbol Seal, revealing the 3 Tomoe Sharingan in his left eye, he then jumped off the stone.

  "Kakashi, the speed you can lift the 4 Symbol Seal has improved."

  Kakashi looked at the alarm clock next to him, frowned slightly, and stood up and said:

  "It took me 4 minutes and 39 seconds to lift the seal. I would not have much time to prepare if I was in combat."

  Makoto Uchiha smiled and said: "Don't be so harsh with yourself, 4 minutes is already very fast compared to the 10 or 20 minutes when you started!

  And don’t you still have teammates to rely on when you’re in battle? You can also lift the seal a few hours in advance.

  The rate which you progress, it will take you 6 months to fully master the 4 Symbol Seal."

  Kakashi didn't say much but nodded and agreed with Makoto Uchiha's words.

  Makoto Uchiha looked at Kakashi in a daze, and asked, "How do you feel?"

  "The Chakra consumption of the Sharingan has decreased." Kakashi felt the changes in his body.

  Makoto Uchiha patted Kakashi on the shoulder, and shook his head, "It's not that the consumption of the Sharingan has decreased, but your body has become stronger, and your Chakra Volume has increased, making it feel like the Sharingan’s Chakra consumption has decreased!

  You activated the Sharingan for about a month, right? "

  "Yeah." Kakashi nodded.

  It has been nearly half a year since he learned the 4 Symbol Seals from Minato.

  In the past six months, he did not unlock the seal much.

  Because when he first started to learn the 4 Symbol Seal, it took him 10-20 minutes to release the seal.

  Moreover, after he unlocks the seal, it Is hard to seal the Sharingan again.

  So, he sealed the Sharingan for the first three months or so.

  When he was almost done learning the seal from Minato, he started to apply and remove the seal by himself.

  Because Kakashi pestered him for training, and Makoto asked him to train when he had recovered, this caused that long-lost feeling of progress and strength to return.

  He began to feel like he was growing again, and without the Sharingan, Kakashi felt like his body had strengthened much more during this period.

  His Chakra volume more than twice what it was 6 months ago.

  "Now that you're ready, let's begin. My hands have been itchy recently!" Makoto Uchiha hammered Kakashi's chest with his fist, with a kind smile on his face.

  He cracked his knuckles and began to warm up.

  Upon seeing this, Kakashi's eye muscles twitched, and a helpless expression appeared on his face.

  When the two came to an empty field, Kakashi pulled out the Tanto behind his back, on guard.

  Since his Sharingan was sealed, his Chakra has recovered and begun to grow at the natural rate of his body, his Chakra pool has increased and he has picked up the Swordsmanship he had left behind.

  After all, the Hatake Style Sword Style is fast! Ruthless! Where everything is over in an instant burst! Its requirement on his Chakra and Physique is very high.

  His father, Konoha’s White Fang, did not have any bloodline talent but he was still an expert in the Ninja World. How could his son with the Sharingan have weak Swordsmanship!

  However, after Kakashi obtained the Sharingan, he realized that the Sharingan not only played a key role in his usage of the Chidori but also had an extraordinary effect on his Swordsmanship.

  With his current Chakra volume, he can support his Sharingan’s consumption and Swordsmanship at the same time.

  Besides, he needed to get back at Makoto for laughing at the dog’s head on his Earth Style EarthWall!

  Makoto Uchiha felt the powerful Chakra exuding from Kakashi, the smile on his face gradually disappeared, and his expression became serious.

  "Kakashi has indeed become a lot stronger!" Makoto Uchiha thought to himself.

  Kakashi, before he obtained his Sharingan, still had weaknesses in his Swordsmanship, but Kakashi who obtained the Sharingan, was not able to last against Makoto due to insufficient Chakra, but recently, the Seal helped him polish his Swordsmanship, it was further improved after he released the Seal on his Sharingan.

  This is because Kakashi has become more and more proficient in the use of his Sharingan, the issue with his Chakra that restricted him has been solved to an extent.

  "Kakashi, be careful!" Makoto Uchiha directly activated his 3 Tomoe Sharingan, then untied the sealing scroll tied to his left arm, he took out an ordinary kunai from it.

  To ensure the spar was fair, he limited himself and tried to push Kakashi to the limit, testing how much he progresses.

  Makoto Uchiha equipped [Endless Blade], [Blue BUFF], [HexTech Gun], [Magic Free], [Ghost Book], [Anti-Arm], [Guan Dao], etc., which have a passive bonus to his combat power.

  As for [Fantic’s Armour], he didn't take it back, after all, the passive of this piece of equipment can only show its brilliance during war.

  And the additional 2000 HP, Makoto Uchiha valued it as well.

  Anyway, his stamina is much stronger than Kakashi, and it does not matter how strong it is.

  He did not rely on protracted battles to defeat Kakashi, besides, it did not affect the outcome of the battle.

  "Yeah!" Kakashi looked at Makoto directly activated his 3 Tomoe Sharingan, he was stunned.

  However, his eyes were full of fighting spirit.

  Unconsciously, the weight Makoto had in his heart, became heavier.

  It was precisely because of him as well as Minato-Sensei and his wife that he got through his trauma.

  "Take this strike!"

  Makoto Uchiha used Body Flicker to come to Kakashi's side and cut with the back of his sword at his waist.

  Kakashi's eyes constricted, and he caught Makoto Uchiha's movements with his Sharingan. The kunai flipped in his hand and blocked the attack.

  Immediately, he leapt back suddenly, and shoved the tanto in the air, gaining momentum.

  Immediately afterwards, his Chakra erupted, he slashed out with a move from his Hatake Sword Style towards Uchiha Makoto's waist, generating a sharp cutting sound.

  When Makoto Uchiha saw this, he also hit back with a [Splitting Steel Slash].

  Ding-Ding Ding!

  Their figures constantly were moving on the open grass, engaging in heartful Swordsmanship.

  When Uchiha Makoto's sword was avoided by Kakashi, he suddenly resorted to [Stepping Slash] and flew back upside down, hitting Kakashi in the shoulder with the back of his sword.

  From Kakashi's perspective, Makoto Uchiha flew over his head in the air, but as if a foothold appeared beneath his foot, Makoto paused before he flew upside down and suddenly appeared in front of him.

  If it was a life-and-death battle just now, he would have his entire arm cut off, that is if he survived the fatal attack.

  "What is this move called?" Kakashi could not help asking while clutching his aching shoulder.

  "This move is called [Stepping Slash]." Makoto Uchiha explained.

  After such a long time, he finally learned [Stepping Slash].

  This move can appear in any direction around the enemy and use the enemy as a foothold when he is within 2 meters of the enemy, but it can only be used once on the same enemy within 8 seconds.

  As his proficiency increases, the range will increase and the cooldown will decrease.

  With this move, if my Chakra is enough, I can truly achieve the saying 'pass through an army and be untouched by leaves.'

 

33