Chapter 62 – Jiraiya
1.5k 6 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"Hm?"

  Just when Jiraiya was enjoying the hazy beauty in the mist.

  He suddenly felt a strong wind blowing from his ears.

  Jiraiya's squatting body sank down, and a heavy whip leg missed from the top of his head.

  Jiraiya stretched his left hand up, grabbed the assailant's calf, and sent it to the left.

  The man turned around in the air and fell steadily.

  "As expected of, Mr. Jiraiya, who also maintained a high degree of vigilance when committing crimes." Makoto Uchiha smiled.

  Jiraiya put down his binoculars, stood up, and turned his head to look at Makoto, "You are Makoto who Minato mentioned?

  A real young man who doesn't understand when it comes to committing a crime? Can I call it a collection of materials?

  Don't you think it's an art to appreciate those sexy female bodies in a hot open-air hot spring?

  It is this hazy beauty that provides inspiration for my writing. "

  Makoto said: "It's true that you can talk about voyeurism in such a literary and artistic way, you really deserve to be an adult, but in Konoha, it is illegal to act like you, don't you know?

  Seeing Makoto's serious appearance, Jiraiya knew that he was wrong, and immediately changed the subject: "Did Minato let you come to me?"

  "Yes! Lord Jiraiya, I think you should have known about the matter in the letter sent to you by Minato-senpai."Makoto said.

  Jiraiya also nodded, "He mentioned that someone would make a fuss about the production of Kushina. Please come back and help."

  Makoto frowned slightly and said, "But according to the original plan, you should rush back to Konoha half a month ago.

  Today is October 2nd, why are you back so late?

  Could it be that you were delayed because you were collecting materials on the road? Don't you know that Minato-Senpai is very anxious? "

  Makoto thought that Jiraiya also had a free and unfettered mentality at this time, and he felt a little unhappy.

  Seeing Makoto's face was unhappy, Jiraiya said, "How is this possible?! I treat Minato as a son! How could I delay the trip because of this kind of thing.

  I only got information about Orochimaru halfway, so I wasted time.

  But I have sent a letter to Minato, and he told me that it's ok to come back before October 4th. "

  When talking about Minato Namikaze, the sloppy expression on Jiraiya's face suddenly changed, and he became serious in an instant.

  Makoto listened to Jiraiya's explanation, and suddenly felt a little embarrassed. Why didn't Minato Namikaze tell him about this? Is it because he has forgotten it?

  "Sorry, Lord Jiraiya, I blamed you!" Makoto apologized to Jiraiya with an apologetic face.

  "Haha! Don't care! Although I don't have a good opinion of Uchiha's people, you kid just say anything if you want, straightforward!

  Surprisingly, it fits my temper! You also care about Minato, I don't blame you. "

  Jiraiya also waved his hand with a smile, without the slightest mind.

  As he said, the expression on his face became wretched again, "Would you like to take a look together?"

  The trace of apology that had just risen in Makoto's heart suddenly disappeared.

  He glanced sideways at the hot spring below the cliff, and then Makoto refused to Jiraiya.

  "Sorry! I refuse!"

  "It looks like we can't get along!" Jiraiya also complained, suddenly lost interest.

  "In this case, you can tell me the specific situation. Minato said in the letter that you are someone you can absolutely trust.

  You should have all the information.

  I also want to see what the younger generation that Minato admired is like.

  Seeing how you attacked me just now, physical skills should be very strong, I happen to be fine now, let's have a try. "

  Jiraiya also looked unkind, but he was also half-joking.

  Judging from the attitude that Minato usually communicates with him, it is obvious that Makoto has been fully cultivated as a disciple and successor.

  Jiraiya naturally wanted to see what kind of person this famous Uchiha boy was.

  Anyway, Makoto gave him a good first impression, as a serious person like Minato.

  Just don't know if it is worthy of the name.

  Makoto was stunned when he heard Jiraiya's words.

  Just when Jiraiya thought that he was frightened by his own prestige and was already empty, Makoto Uchiha suddenly beamed his eyes, and took Jiraiya's hand with excitement:

  "Master Jiraiya! Then let's talk about it first! Don't leave until it gets dark!"

  Makoto Uchiha had long wanted to let go of the battle and test his own strength.

  But the people of the same generation in the Village can't make him do his best.

  And even if Uchiha Fugaku had a Mangekyou Sharingan, it was impossible to use it.

  The Third Hokage of these people ia highly powerful, naturally it is impossible to accompany him to practice, plus he is not very familiar.

  As for Namikaze Minato, Makoto can only use [Flash] to dodge one move.

  Then use the [Wind Barrier] of Imperial Wind Swordsmanship to form a spherical wind wall to hide inside, and then it is gone.

  Once met by the Fourth Hokage, the basic people are gone.

  It's not a battle of life and death, and this kind of pair training has no real meaning.

  Unless Makoto opens the Sharingan to write the wheel, and gains the ability in space, as well as utilise the Susanoo.

  Or learn the Sage mode to get super strong perception ability and reaction speed bonus.

  Otherwise, he really doesn't have any good way to deal with the Ninjutsu, which is more shameless than the opening of the god of thunder.

  Now there is Jiraiya who is also free to practice with him, which Makoto cannot squeeze him dry.

  Jiraiya also saw Makoto's reaction, a little dazed, and felt bad.

  He felt a little regret suddenly.

  "Will it change the day? I still have to write a novel!"

  "It will be well soon! Come on!" Makoto pushed Jiraiya back to the tenth exercise.

  ...

  "Then Master Jiraiya, see you tomorrow!"

  As the sky darkened, Makoto waved goodbye to Jiraiya very contentedly, and turned and left the tenth exercise field.

  Jiraiya, who was sitting on the ground, also had a bitter expression.

  "Why did I provoke him?!"

  Jiraiya stood up tremblingly, feeling that his limbs were soft and his eyes turned black.

  Seeing Makoto live alive, walking with wind from the back.

  Jiraiya couldn't help wondering whether Makoto was too aggressive, or he couldn't do it.

  His age was at the peak of a Ninja, and he was blown up by Makoto in terms of physical strength and endurance.

  This kid didn't even get tired all afternoon.

  Moreover, he has always made him practice a little harder during the duel practice! Do it harder!

  After the fight, Jiraiya was also afraid that he would accidentally beat him seriously.

  However, it turns out that he thought too much.

  Makoto used Chidori to fight his spiral pill. Jiraiya also added a little change in the nature of the wind, and at the request of Makoto, he increased the amount of Chakra.

  In the end, Makoto was beaten by him to vomit blood.

  Who would have thought that this kid would go to the ground, and after a while he would be alive again.

  Jiraiya didn't rest much all afternoon, and Makoto almost didn't send him away.

  "This kid is like a ghost! Don't provoke him anymore."

  Jiraiya also leaned on his waist and walked out of the tenth exercise field. He was kicked by Makoto just now, wondering if there was anything wrong.

  It would be great if Tsunade was there, who could help me look at his waist.

  ...

 

31