Chapter 65 – 0 Dense, 1 Sparse
1.5k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Delivery Site.
Suddenly a shout came from the delivery room in the Seal.
"Ah~! It hurts to death!"
At the beginning of labor, Uzumaki Kushina screamed out of pain.
Minato, the golden flash of this mighty Ninja world, a man who was not surprised when faced with the pressure of the enemy army.
At this moment, he was so anxious that his forehead was sweating, like an ant on a hot pan, rubbing his hands vigorously beside Kushina, pacing back and forth, unable to stop for a moment.
According to the original plan, he took Kushina and Biwako, as well as the medical Ninja who accompanied the childbirth to the second Delivery Site, and then transferred them to the third Delivery Site in turn using Thunder God.
At this time, the Anbu outside the second Delivery Site didn't know that the Seal they were guarding was empty.
"Kushina, are you okay?" Minato Namikaze looked at Kushina's painful expression, his face was worried and distressed.
"You are the Fourth Hokage, don't be so panicky, come and stabilize the seal!" Biwako Sarutobi said solemnly: "Women are very powerful! Don't underestimate Kushina!"
As soon as her voice fell, Uzumaki Kushina let out a louder scream.
Seeing that the seal on her lower abdomen began to change, Minato Namikaze hurried forward to output the Chakra reinforced seal.
He felt the nine-tailed powerful Chakra from the seal, constantly impacting the seal.
"Kushina, come on! Naruto, come on! Come out!" Minato Namikaze reinforces the seal, usually mumbling, and then added: "Nine Tails don't come out!"
......
The eyes under the mask were cold and merciless. When it was time to attack the teacher and the master, his mood was very calm and there was no wave of trouble.
After all, I have been preparing for a long time.
He has cut off everything in the past.
After Rin died, he had no scruples.
Click!
With a strong right hand, he twisted the neck of the last Anbu guarding the Seal and gently put down his body.
Seven or eight corpses were already lying down around the barrier.
The black-and-white Zetsu in the shape of a flytrap slowly emerged from the ground and appeared beside the soil.
A piece of rune paper filled with art forms appeared in Zetsu's hand, lightly pasting it on the barrier.
A bubble-like barrier suddenly appeared to allow people to pass through.
When he saw the soil, he directly used the Kamui, and the surrounding space suddenly appeared vortex-like ripples, and his body disappeared.
The Seal here is equivalent to cutting off a piece of the original space. If you rashly use the Kamui, you may be discovered.
But now that there is a gap, the space inside the barrier is connected to the original space again.
You don't have to worry about Obito.
It's just that the Obito just disappeared and reappeared in the same place again.
Seeing this, White Zetsu on the side laughed and said, "Hey? It looks like I was cheated, not here!"
"Minato Namikaze is good at flying Thunder God's art, it seems that he entered the Seal first, and then moved the people away!" He said in a deep voice.
"It seems that this is just a place to lure the enemy. People may be on the side of Jiraiya, but they may also be in that unguarded Seal.
Obito, trying to choose.
The unblocking technique can only be used twice, and there is one chance left. "
Black Zetsu's hoarse voice sounded, pointing to the faded rune paper in his hand.
"Black Zetsu, take White Zetsu's clone to Jiraiya.
Regardless of whether the Jinchuriki is there or not, he is a trouble to lead him away.
I will go to another Seal, White Zetsu, you follow me.
I have a hunch, the person with from Kyuubi is there! "
Obito to put away the technique, and then transfer it through the barrier.
"Let's deal with Jiraiya, one of the three Sanin? It really makes people call!" White Zetsu clone complained.
Black Zetsu said in a deep voice, "It seems that some Ninjutsu is about to be exposed, so let's go. If the Ninjutsu from the Nine Tails is really there, go and inform Obito immediately!"
"I see, why are you calling me too?"
"To shut up!"
......
"what!"
"Wow~wow~"
With a cry of pain from Kushina, a baby crying sounded.
"I'm a very energetic little boy!" Biwako Sarutobi held the baby in his palm, and the medical Ninja cut the umbilical cord short.
Hearing the baby's cry, Minato's eyes became hot, and he quickly wiped away the tears with his sleeves.
"I was born, and I will be a father from today. Kushina, how do you feel about your body?"
Minato Namikaze hurriedly leaned down and cared, helping his wife wipe the sweat from his face and tears from the corners of his eyes.
Uzumaki Kushina looked weak, but in good spirits, and smiled happily at the Minato. The family was finally complete, and in the future there will be a family of three.
Upon seeing this, Minato Namikaze sighed, with an expression even more tired than the mother.
Seeing Biwako Sarutobi holding Naruto wrapped in a towel, he hurried forward, wanting to give Naruto a hug.
But Biwako Sarutobi's face was stern, and he said, "Don't touch it! I should let my mother see it first!"
After Minato Namikaze was trained, his mouth slumped and his face looked aggrieved. He raised his hands in the air awkwardly, not knowing where to put it.
"Stupid." Uzumaki Kushina was amused by his appearance.
Seeing Little Naruto who was holding Biwako Sarutobi in front of her, her eyes were filled with love, "Naruto, I finally saw you."
Biwako Sarutobi hugged Naruto and smiled: "Next, take a good rest. I'll help Little Naruto clean her body."
With that, she followed the medical Ninja to take Naruto out of the delivery room.
"and many more!"
Two steps before Biwako Sarutobi, Minato suddenly raised her voice by octaves and stopped her.
Seeing that all three of them looked at him with doubts, he quickly explained:
"I don't want to be separated from Naruto for a moment, please trouble the two of you to get water in, please!"
Seeing this, Biwako Sarutobi said angrily: "Become a father, you should be more stable, don't be surprised."
Even so, she still put Naruto into the arms of Minato, and then went out to fetch water.
In fact, Minato Namikaze suddenly thought of Makoto's instructions in his heart not to let the baby leave his sight.
If the enemy is waiting for a mobile hand outside the Seal, then the best time to take the child out of the Seal to cleanse the body is the best time. Once Naruto falls into the enemy's hands, it will be too passive!
Kushina's mother and son were safe, causing his defensive heart to relax a lot in an instant, and he almost didn't remember his Makoto advice.
Soon he was attracted by Naruto's small fleshy face.
But now there are more important things.
Minato put Little Naruto to the right side of Kushina's body, "Thank you Kushina, you have worked hard, I will help you strengthen the seal!"
As he said, he put his hand on Kushina's lower abdomen.
Because of childbirth, the seal on her lower abdomen has been punched halfway by Kyuubi.
"what!"
A screaming scream came.
Minato Namikaze's face changed suddenly, and he looked out of the door.
I saw a person wearing a black cloak and a mask walking in.
His right hand gripped Biwako Sarutobi's neck tightly and lifted her up.
Biwako Sarutobi firmly grasped the masked man's arm, but couldn't break it away.
"Fourth Hokage! Leave the JInzhuriki immediately, otherwise I can't guarantee her life!"
"Master Biwako!" Minato Namikaze suddenly became confused, and he didn't know how the enemy broke into the barrier.
"Or, as long as you can keep your wife and children, her life doesn't matter at all?"
The masked man increased the strength of his right hand, and saw that Biwako Sarutobi was about to be strangled to death.
"Ah!" Kushina let out a painful cry, and the seal on her lower abdomen was weakened again, and the curse on it had spread to her face, and Nine Tails was about to break the seal.
Minato Namikaze was in a state of confusion at this time, forced himself to calm down, and hurriedly said to the masked man: "Wait! You calm down!"
"I think it's you who should calm down, the Fourth Hokage!" A joking voice came from around.
Minato Namikaze felt cold and looked down.
I saw a person with pale skin appeared on the left side of Kushina's body, holding Kuna in his hand, and pointed it at Kushina's neck.
"If you don't leave, I will kill her!" White Zetsu threatened.
At the same time, the masked man suddenly threw Biwako Sarutobi towards Minato, and put a detonating talisman on her shoulder.
At this time, White Zetsu suddenly stabbed Kunai at Naruto severely.
At this moment of crisis, Minato Namikaze took Naruto into his arms, and when Biwako Sarutobi flew to his side, he tore off the detonating talisman from her.
Before Biwako Sarutobi fell from the sky, Minato moved away using the technique of the Thunder God, and came to the transfer point he had prepared beforehand outside the barrier.
He sticks the detonating talisman on the wall of the wooden house, and then he can jump outside.
Then there was a violent explosion.
At this time, the masked man who was still in the delivery room looked at Minato Namikaze who reacted in an instant, and smiled coldly, "As expected of the Yellow Flash, the reaction is still so fast."
Then he used his Kamui to take Uzumaki Kushina away.
30