Chapter 72 – Human Experiments Exposed
1.5k 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Hearing this, Danzo's eyes drooped, hiding the murderous intent in his eyes.

  This Uchiha brat has ruined his plan.

  The Fourth Hokage not only survived, but also took advantage of this incident.

  What Danzo didn't expect was that the Third Hokage didn't help him.

  Danzo checked the file in his hand for a while, his face suddenly changed, how could this be possible?

  "Human experiments?!"

  I don't know who exclaimed first, and the high-level people present directly exploded the pot.

  "Even doing experiments with Villagers and Ninjas in the Village?!"

  "Orochimaru turned out to defect because of this incident?!"

  Although the people in the Village knew that Orochimaru defected, they didn't know the specific reason for the defect.

  Many people speculate that Orochimaru defected from the Village because of the conflict with the higher-ups and the fact that the Fourth Hokage was not selected.

  But now it seems that the real reason is that Orochimaru used the Ninjas in the Village to do human experiments.

  What is recorded in the file is the evidence that Orochimaru did a human experiment.

  In addition, Danzo did not destroy the experimental data after he defected from Dashe Maru, but continued to conduct secret experiments.

  In addition to the physical evidence, there is also the internal member "A" of the Root organization as the witness.

  "A" is the only survivor of the experiment of implanting primary cells, and has been living in the Root.

  He hated human experimentation deeply. Under Kakashi's persuasion, he finally decided to abandon the secrets and expose the evil deeds of Danzo.

  Seeing the presence of witnesses, the impatient Ninja stood up quickly, holding the documents in his hand, and questioned:

  "Danzo-Sama, what's your explanation?"

  The patriarchs of the major families and Shinobu all focused their attention on Danzo.

  "Danzo, I didn't expect you to dare..." Third Hokage looked incredulous. He didn't expect that Danzo would even dare to continue the experiment of Da She Wan, and also kept hiding a successful Wood Style experimental body.

  "Danzo, can you explain? What's going on?" Although Hiruzen and Mitokado Homura knew that Danzo was a dark person, they didn't expect him to be so courageous, even his own people. They are all used for experiments.

  Although Konoha had conducted human experiments in order to reproduce the power of the Wood Style from Hashirama cells, all the Ninjas who participated in the experiments were voluntary.

  Since the heavy casualties, the Village has explicitly banned all projects related to human experiments.

  Unexpectedly, Danzo hid the only survivor and made him stay in the Root.

  Even so, he was still not satisfied, and even colluded with Orochimaru, continuing the human experiment.

  In order to study the so-called powerful forbidden technique of eternal life.

  This behavior has obviously touched the bottom line of everyone present.

  Can a high-level person who doesn't take the lives of his fellow Villagers seriously, can he convince the public? Are you still worthy to lead the crowd?

  The part of the Ninja who originally respected Danzo had completely changed his view of him at this time.

  "Damn A! You betrayed me!" Danzo cursed secretly in his heart. Many of the contents in the file are top secret inside the Root. Obviously, A has betrayed him.

  However, Danzo still seems to be composure on the surface. "The old man just thinks that Orochimaru's experiment is cruel, but since he has sacrificed, it would be a pity if the results of the experiment are not preserved, nothing more."

  "Then what's going on with 'A'?" Third Hokage asked in a deep voice.

  Danzo explained: "Although 'A' can use Wood Style, it is far less powerful than the original.

  The old man just wants to keep him at the Root and train him until he can stand alone before letting him work for the Village! "

  At this time Uchiha Makoto smiled and stood up and said, "Danzo-Sama is really dedicated to the Village. It seems that everyone has misunderstood you!

  It’s just that I’m a little puzzled. Knowing that Wood Style can restrain Kyuubi,

Why didn't the "A" support the Fourth Hokage when Kyuubi was in trouble? "
  "The old man said that the Wood Style of 'A' is far less powerful than the first generation, and he is only 11 years old, and he can't be too busy when he goes there, but it is prone to accidents.

  If he is killed, the Wood Style will be extinct again! This is Konoha's loss! "Danzo defended.

  "Hehe." Makoto Uchiha sneered, "Danzo-Sama is also reasonable, but can I understand what you said is that A's life is more important than rescuing the Fourth Hokage and sealing the Nine Tails!"

  As long as A is fine, it doesn't matter whether the Fourth Hokage are alive or dead.

  After all, there are Third Hokage and Jiraiya who assisted Fourth Hokage, and they will surely be able to seal Kyuubi again in the end.

  At most hundreds of people died in the Village, at most Fourth Hokage died in battle. "

  "That's not what I meant!" Danzo stared at Makoto Uchiha with a cold look.

  Makoto Uchiha didn't persuade him at all and looked at him.

  The two are tit-for-tat.

  And Makoto Uchiha is naturally impossible to just let Danzo go, he continued:

  "Then what do you mean? Facts speak louder than words!

  Isn’t it true that the truth is compared to what you said when you touched your two lips?

  Anyway, in order not to let the results of the experiment left by Orochimaru be wasted, many people were sacrificed, and it was okay to die a few more. Anyway, it was for Konoha.

  What's more, if the Fourth Hokage were not rescued, the others were also killed by the Kyuubi.

  Anyway, you will not feel guilty for not saving the Fourth Hokage! Right!

  Anyway, you won't be awake at night, and you won't have nightmares, right!

  Anyway, someone has to sacrifice for Konoha, right!

  But I just want to ask, why can't that person be you?

  Since it was for Konoha, why didn't you make the sacrifice?

  Why didn't you come to the battle at the critical moment! "

  "Presumptuous! How can you talk to me like this?" Danzo's eyes were cold, and his voice was angry.

  "How do you think it is more appropriate? Knowing that you can't stop the Uchiha Clan from going to the rescue, you still stand in a stalemate in the Clan land with Patriarch Fugaku, just to wait for the final result?

  If Fourth Hokage died in the Kyuubi Attack, then the first thing in today's high-level meeting is to ask the Uchiha Clan for sin.

  You have always been hostile to the Uchiha Clan and have targeted and suppressed them everywhere.

  But at a critical moment, when the Uchiha Clan rescued the Villagers and supported the Fourth Hokage, you stayed in the Village with all the Anbu under your command.

  The patriarch serves as a precious combat power against the Nine Tails is controlled by you.

  Since the actions of the Uchiha Clan cannot be stopped, why don't you support the Fourth Hokage!

  I'm only 16 years old, I haven't even held a girl's hand, I'm really afraid of death!

  But I know that if the Fourth Hokage fall, even if the Nine Tails are finally successfully sealed, the number of casualties will definitely be much higher than now.

  I can't go back! Because I don’t know if my relatives and friends will die because of my retreat.

  If you are afraid of death, I do not blame you! You have made a lot of "contributions" to Konoha throughout your life, and you will not be ashamed to be afraid of death once!

  But if you are not afraid of death, but have other purposes not to support, then..."

  Although Makoto Uchiha used honorific words, he showed no respect at all in his attitude.

  He didn't continue to say the last sentence, but who else in the field didn't understand?

  If it were in peacetime, he would have to question Danzo for such a crime, he might have been reprimanded.

  But Danzo's series of performances are really chilling.

  The last bit of hope in Danzo among the top has disappeared.

  And everyone present felt that Makoto Uchiha made a lot of sense.

  Who is not afraid of death? It's just that some things must be done by someone.

  The Third Hokage and the two elders also vaguely suspect that Danzo just wanted to sit back and watch the Fourth Hokage die in battle.

  By then, the Third Hokage and one line of Ninjas will suffer heavy losses in the Kyuubi Attack, and Danzo will be able to compete for the position of Naruto with its well-preserved Root forces.

  Even if he ultimately fails, his right to speak in Konoha will be improved.

  It is not a coincidence that a series of things have been exploded today, such as the fact that there is no rescue in the war, civil strife in the war, human experimentation, and the hiding of the Wood Style user.

 

31