Chapter 75 – Roots Headquaters
1.5k 4 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Minato said: "Lord Danzo, let's go. Speaking of which, I still don't know the specific location of the Root headquarters."

  Danzo's face turned dark, and silently got up and walked toward the outside of the meeting room.

  Mizuno gave Fugaku a look, and then came to Hiashi Hyuga and said, "Hiashi, I'm sorry to trouble you."

  Hiashi respectfully said: "Fourth Hokage , if you are serious, Hizashi is waiting outside, waiting for dispatch at any time."

  Minato nodded and walked toward the outside of the meeting room. As soon as he reached the door, he turned around and said:

  "Makoto!"

  "Yes!" Makoto was stunned for a moment, and hurriedly got up, and came to the gate.

  "Come with me to the Root's headquarters, didn't you mean to find someone?" Minato reminded in a low voice.

  Makoto reacted immediately, "Yes!"

  Listening to the conversation between the two, Danzo frowned and walked downstairs in silence.

  The Third Hokage, Koharu, and Homura also walked out of the meeting room, looking at the back of Minato, the expressions on their faces were a little complicated.

  Konoha is about to change.

  Minato was not as simple as they had originally thought, but it was not a bad thing for Konoha to have a Hokage with both strength and means.

  They have been in power for so many years, so naturally they have means too.

  ......

  When Danzo walked out of the Naruto Building, he saw ten Anbu Ninjas standing outside, and a Hyuga Ninja standing beside him. His face changed slightly and his heart sank.

  It seems that Minato has been prepared for a long time, and before the meeting had not thought that it would fail.

  In fact, Danzo himself did not expect that the Fourth Hokage would survive.

  And he didn't expect the Uchiha clan to dare to use tough methods against him in that situation.

  The most misguided thing was the backstab of "A", which gave him a fatal blow.

  And he didn't understand what changed the attitude of the Third Hokage, so he just sat and watched him be deposed.

  It is impossible for the Third Hokage to be ignorant of what he did on human experiments.

  In fact, the Third Hokage himself was a little confused, and it was only after the meeting that he reacted.

  Now Minato's performance in the Kyuubi Attack has already reached the peak of his own high expectations.

  Both nine-tailed people are in his control.

  The pig, the deer and the butterfly originally all remained neutral after the Third Hokage abdicated, but this time they also stood in open teams.

  "Greetings Lord Fourth Hokage, Lord Danzo." The Anbu Ninja immediately saluted Minato and Danzo.

  But Danzo's face was quite ugly.

  Minato nodded, "Ready to go."

  Jingi Hyuga hurried to keep up. He was one of the few people with the highest degree of purity in the Hyuga branch.

  At this moment, Uzumaki Kushina suddenly came to the gate.

  The original imposing Minato was taken aback for a moment, and came to his wife, "Kushina, why are you here? Don't worry, I will go back to the hospital to recuperate after I have finished handling the matters on my hands."

  Seeing the appearance of Minato, Uzumaki Kushina came to him, gave him a strange look, helped him smooth the slightly wrinkled collar, and said:

  "I'm just here to see if you are finished. The doctor said that you have to eat to heal your injuries, so the dishes I prepared at noon are what you like to eat. Come back early when you are finished."

  "Well, you go back and wait for me first, I'll be back soon." Minato looked at the tenderness in Kushina's eyes, and gently grabbed her hand.

  After experiencing a life and death crisis, the two couples who were originally in love with each other became glued and re-entered the stage of mixing oil with honey, and they were so tired of themselves.

  It's like a young couple in love, it won't work after a while.

  Others don't know, anyway, Makoto doesn't envy the two of them showing their affection in public.

  "Looking at this, Naruto will have a younger brother or younger sister soon.

Makoto said with broken thoughts.
  Kushina has solved major life issues before she reached adulthood, and she is still single!

  It used to be in wartime, now is the time to think about it.

  So jealous!

  ......

  Under the guidance of Danzo, they quickly came to Konoha Gate.

  Kakashi and ‘A’ had already been waiting at the gate.

  After Danzo saw ‘A’. His face became more gloomy.

  With the two or five boys who understand the inside, and the eyes of the Hyuga clan, his original small defences will not work.

  The group left the Village and marched to the west of the Village.

  Along the way, Minato kept a close watch on Danzo to prevent him from leaving secret signs and the like.

  When they came to a dense forest, Minato's face sank slightly.

  Who would have thought that Root's headquarters was outside the Village, and it was not far from the battle site where he prevented Kyuubi from marching towards Konoha. Obviously the Root didn't provide support it on purpose.

  Fortunately, he later moved Kyuubi to a far place, and the sealed place was far away, otherwise Naruto and Makoto would still be exposed.

  After this battle, Minato no longer regarded Danzo as a companion in the same Village. This kind of malignant tumor in the Village should be pulled out as soon as the time is right.

  After going through this incident, he also knew that his own person was sometimes more terrifying than the enemy.

  Thinking of this, he turned his attention to Makoto, fortunately there are real like-minded companions.

  Danzo stopped in front of a blue-black boulder, gently placed his hand on the boulder, only to see the boulder tremble slightly, and even parted from the middle.

  It's just that after the boulders are separated, the blue-black stone wall is exposed.

  Numerous curse marks appeared on Danzo's hand, and he pressed his hand to the stone wall, and suddenly bubble-like ripples appeared on it. The stone wall in front of him disappeared directly, and a stone ladder leading to the ground appeared.

  After they followed Danzo in, they soon descended to the ground floor, where there was a secret room less than 20 square meters.

  Danzo then found the barrier in the secret room and opened the secret passage.

  Along the way, Jingi Hyuga opened his eyes to watch Danzo to prevent him from taking detours.

  Makoto also didn't expect Danzo's headquarters to be outside the Village. It was still hidden so secretly, with multiple barriers blocking it.

  This is the Sensory type Ninja is also hard to find.

  Anyway, he [Blood Hunt] did not find anything underground because of the barriers of multiple enchantments.

  Unless it is with the Byakugan or the utterly 'Mayfly Art', it is really difficult to find.

  "The Mayfly Art? Isn't it?!" Makoto suddenly thought of a possibility.

  On the day that Kyuubi was in trouble, Jiraiya also killed the enemy on the way to support, sealed the body and brought it back.

  When Makoto saw it a few days ago, it was clearly a clone of White Zetsu.

  Only then did he think about why Kyuubi was released after he had prepared so well.

  With the abilities of Black Zetsu and White Zetsu, it is very possible to find the barrier.

  Recalling Danzo's performance, Makoto has every reason to suspect that Danzo may be in collusion with Daito.

  Danzo is absolutely capable of doing such things.

  Makoto looked at Danzo's eyes more and more coldly.

  Soon they went down all the way for about 10 minutes before reaching the end.

  After walking out of a tall building resembling a torii, they came to two crossing bridges.

  Whoosh!

  The Ninjas at the Root gathered towards the bridge.

  Approximately 30 people attended.

  "Lord Danzo!"

  "Fourth Hokage ."

  They salute Danzo first, and then Minato, and their attitudes are very different.

  "’A’, you take the Anbu to search, Kakashi, Jingi, you too! I stay here with Makoto."

  "Yes!"

  Minato gave an order, and all the accompanying people moved.

  "What are you going to do?" Seeing Minato's order, the Ninja at the Root actually got up and asked, as if they wanted to stop it.

  "Hmph!" Minato let out a cold snort and took a step forward gently.

  The powerful momentum gave the Ninja who spoke out a feeling of suffocation.

  "Get out!" Danzo whispered.

  "Yes!"

  Feeling the eruption of the Minato Chakra, Danzo's heart sank. Originally, he even wanted to make a desperate move to control the Minato, but the injured Minato still had this kind of strength, he thought too much.

  I can only endure it temporarily!

  Soon the people in the Anbu confiscated all the files in the archives, and then took pictures of the human body laboratory for evidence.

  As for the experimental subjects and equipment, someone will come to receive them later.

  In the end, they brought more than a dozen seven or eight-year-old children, these are orphans adopted by the Roots, and they are preparing to cultivate brainwashing since childhood. This is why the Ninjas at the Roots are loyal enough.

  "Sai!" Makoto looked at the black haired boy wearing glasses, his eyes lit up, and he was really here.

  He often donated money to the orphanage before. These children are very familiar with him and have a good relationship.

  During this period of time, he reduced his visits due to the incident of Minato.

  When he went to the orphanage two months ago, Sai was no longer there, and he guessed that it must have been taken to the Roots by Danzo.

  He was just no more than Danzo at that time, but now it's different.

  With this incident, he can just take the pocket away.

  Researchers still have to be trained from an early age, and now is the time.

  "Makoto!" Sai also looked surprised.

  "Send all these children to the orphanage. I will solve the funding problem as soon as possible!" Minato ordered an Anbu. Because of Makoto's relationship, he also increased his attention to the orphanage.

  "Can I go back to the orphanage?" There was a surprise on his face, especially when he heard Minato personally talk about funding issues, he was able to return to the dean again.

  "Of course, and the funding problem of the orphanage can also be resolved in the future." Uchiha Makoto smiled.

  Sai bowed deeply: "Thank you Makoto! Thank you for the Fourth Hokage!"

  They quickly sealed off Root's headquarters, and Minato personally arranged the barrier. This time the barrier was improved by him based on Kushina’s barrier. The defense is not strong, but it can warn them.

  ......

  At night, Makoto sat cross-legged on the bed, refining chakras as usual.

  Soon he felt the strong interference from inside the body.

  The lower abdomen is getting hotter, and the burning sensation gradually becomes stronger.

  "Why are you like a husky? Why are you so clingy?!" Makoto cursed.

  "Boy! Who are you calling clingy?!" Makoto heard.

  When Makoto heard the words, the corners of his mouth turned upwards, and the smile on his face gradually became sinister.

  I'm calling you a husky! Let’s see if you dare to be this loud in front of me after this!

  Makoto closed his eyes, calmly, and with his powerful Spiritual Energy, he sank his consciousness into the sealed space of his lower abdomen.

  He wants to let the Kyuubi know what danger is...ke ke ke.

 

 

 

31