Chapter 79 – Those Who Can Do More
1.4k 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

When Makoto passed the corner store, he glanced at the wall clock inside, which was exactly seven o'clock.

  He rushed directly to the hospital.

  When arriving at Konoha Hospital, Makoto  left a record at the front desk.

  After all, Minato is not something most people can see if they want to.

  He came to Ward 303 on the third floor, and there were two Chunin standing guard outside.

  The two Chunin who stood guard saw Makoto  and saluted immediately.

  "Lord Makoto!"

  "Lord Makoto! Lord Fourth Hokage has instructed that you can go in directly when you come."

  " Thank you." Makoto  smiled and nodded, then pushed in.

  Treating others with courtesy, courtesy first and soldiers later is his principle of life, no matter whether the opponent is strong or weak, he treats others like this.

  When Makoto  walked into the ward, Minato was leaning on the bed, holding documents with one hand to check. The bed next to him was unused after Makoto  was discharged from the hospital, and a pile of documents was piled up.

  "Makoto, you are here!" Seeing Makoto , Minato put down the file with surprise on his face.

  Makoto  smiled and greeted: "Minato-Senpai, how is your recovery?"

  Minato said helplessly: "Except for the left hand, everything is basically good.

  But Kushina must follow the doctor's instructions to let me stay in the hospital for two weeks in hospital for observation. in fact, I can leave the hospital, at most, on time every day to check on the line. Fortunately Kushina also allows me to do some documents in the hospital file, otherwise I am not as busy I would usually be. "

  “That, did I not come at the right time?" Makoto  smiled.

  When the two get along in private, they are as casual as friends.

  Minato generally doesn't dare to say bad things about Kushina Uzumaki to others at will.

  Of course, in the view of Makoto , he is showing affection.

  "Looking at your appearance, you didn't come to visit me. Is there anything wrong with coming so early?" Minato said.

  Makoto  looked serious, and said: "I really have something, Minato-Senpai, do you remember the Matron of the orphanage, Nono Yakushi?"

  "Well, I have the impression, I have read her file, she It seems to be from the Root, but she broke away from the Root later, what's the matter?" Minato nodded.

  Uchiha Makoto said: "Someone just came to find me, saying that Nonō Yakushi went out a month ago and has not returned.

  I think Danzo may use the orphanage funds as a threat to force Nonō Yakushi to perform the task.

  I want to get her back!

  After all, it would be a huge loss for the orphanage to lose such a serious, responsible and caring Matron."

  Minato asked, "So you want to check the files confiscated from the Roots, right?"

  " Yes." Makoto smiled.

  "I knew you didn't come to see me." Minato said irritably, "All the files are in the information room of the Anbu headquarters. I left a separate room to store the files, and there is a special seal I set up there.

  I’ll give you my warrant!” As he spoke, Minato took out a blank scroll and wrote the inspection permission on it.

  After signing and affixing the exclusive seal, the warrant was handed to Makoto .

  "Thank you Minato-Senpai." Uchiha said with a smile.

  After the Kyuubi Attack, the trust between the two has been unbreakable.

  "Minato-Senpai, what are you writing again?" Makoto  saw that Minato gave him the warrant and took out two scrolls to write quickly.

  While writing, Minato explained:

  "After you have checked the documents, don't you want to go out to find someone? I will give you proof so you can leave.

  Otherwise, you are generally not allowed to go out easily without a Mission.

  Especially after the Kyuubi’s attack, the Village's alert level has been raised.

  Recently, there was news that I was seriously injured and dying.

  Not only Hidden Cloud Village is ready to move on the border, but also Hidden Sand Village and Hidden Stone Village, which are already allied with us.

  Especially Hidden Stone, the last time I went to Hidden Mist, they made small moves in the dark. This time we would definitely have to test them out.

  But Hidden Mist has been unusually quiet recently, but it cannot be taken lightly. So..."

  "So, Minato-Senpai, you want me to visit the northern border by the way while looking for someone, right? Makoto  took the words of Minato. The two of them are now have good tacit understanding and they can communicate with each other. Smart people speak simple, especially those who have such a tacit understanding.

  Minato said: "Sand Village suffered heavy losses in the Battle of Kikyo Pass, even if they deliberately made small moves, we must still check them.

  If Danzo sent Nonō Yakushi on a spy mission, she would not go to Hidden Sand Village. The possibility of going to Hidden Mist is a little bit less, but it is most likely she went to Hidden Stone and Hidden Cloud. "

  “I think so too." Makoto  nodded.

  His main purpose of consulting the files was to know what identity he used to sneak in with Nonō Yakushi, whether there was a connection code and a connection person, and the detailed location. Give the exit warrant to the Village. After Uchiha Makoto, Minato quickly wrote the last scroll.

  Uchiha Makoto asked again, "What is this again? "

  “This is your order of appointment. I decided to appoint Kakashi as the captain of the sixth squad of Anbu, and you as the captain of the seventh squad of Anbu. As for the members of Class 7, I will add to you as soon as possible. In addition, you can find Uchiha members by yourself or discuss with Fugaku. You decide this for yourself, as long as you are a reliable person." Minato said as he handed the last scroll to Makoto .

  Makoto  smiled, "It seems that Minato-senpai you have been waiting for me a long time ago. I have willingly entered your snare."

  "This is a lot of work for the capable, although this time we have achieved staged results. But there are still not many people who can I truly trust and believe in." Minato Men said earnestly, his expression gradually becoming solemn.

  "Although Fugaku is reliable enough, whether the Uchiha Clan can cooperate with the implementation of the new order is still a problem.

  After all, the Uchiha Clan's reputation among other Ninja Clan is average, and many people are indeed too uncomfortable.

  Police Force Affairs It’s still a lot to say whether the members of the army can work peacefully with other Ninjas. The policy is good, but if there is a problem in the implementation process, it will be self-defeating. You have to cooperate with Fugaku, and you can’t make mistakes."

  "Yes!” Makoto  nodded solemnly, and he naturally took this into consideration.

  Indeed, it is still uncertain whether the Uchiha Clan can get along well with other Ninja Clans. Many Clan members are used to being arrogant and difficult to change.

  But it's okay, Makoto  likes to convince people with reason.

  If you are not convinced, then use strength to convince people without reason!

  "You do things, I can rest assured!" Minato smiled, "By the way, I only made a copy of the technique to open the barrier, and it is still in the office. It just so happens that I also want to send these processed documents to the office. I’ll help you fetch the technique together.” As soon as Minato’s voice fell, he disappeared with a small stack of documents.

  The technique of Flying Thunder God is really easy to use.

  Makoto  is a little envious, even if his reaction is not sensitive enough, it is great to use them on the road.

  Come without a shadow, go without a trace, it can be described as home travel, peeping... indispensable for attack.

  Makoto  sat on the stool next to him and waited for Minato.

  About five minutes later, the Minato hadn't returned, but Uzumaki Kushina walked in with a bento box.

  "Makoto? Are you looking for Minato? Where are the others?" Uzumaki Kushina looked puzzled.

  "Minato-Senpai..."

  "Makoto, I'm back, and the files are too..."

  Before Makoto  finished speaking, Minato returned to the ward with the Flying Thunder God, holding a piece of rune paper in his hand.

  However, when he saw Kushina, his expression froze.

  "Minato...didn't you promise me...to not use the Flying Thunder God recently? Have you forgotten what the doctor told you?" Uzumaki Kuzina's face showed a kind smile.

  Seeing that Kushina was faintly mad, Minato sneered, "Kushina, I didn't mean it, I accidentally forgot it because of Makoto! He is going to the Root..."

  "Minato-Senpai, since you have done something wrong, you have to admit it, how can you blame others?!" Makoto saw the sign of Minato throwing the hot potato at him so he quickly interrupted him, with a serious expression on his face.

  With that said, Makoto  drew away the rune paper in Minato's hand, "Kushina-Senpai, I will leave, I have something to do, you guys can continue." Makoto  just finished speaking and directly moved the three scrolls. He put them into his arms with the rune paper, then turned his head and left.

  Minato:? ? ?

  ...

  Makoto  went home first, prepared things for going out, greeted to his mother, and went out.

  As soon as he walked out of the yard and was about to go to the Anbu headquarters, he heard someone calling him.

  "Makoto-Kun!"

28