Chapter 82 – Are You Angry When You Look At Me?
1.3k 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Makoto quickened his pace and arrived at Naka Shrine in less than five minutes.

He quickly climbed the stairs and came to the entrance of the shrine.

I saw Fugaku and Uchiha Mikoto both standing at the gate, seeming to be waiting for someone.

When Fugaku saw Makoto, his eyes lit up, and he greeted him, "Makoto, you are finally here, you are the only one missing. I thought you had some trouble."

Makoto smiled slightly when he heard the words, "I'm sorry, I'm late, I did have something that delayed me for a while."

"Come in!" Fugaku pulled Makoto into the shrine and gave him a look in his eyes. Makoto knew it immediately. Obviously, the opposition from the Clan was quite strong.

Walking into the shrine, there were already about thirty or forty people sitting cross-legged on the wooden floor in the middle.

These are the people of the Uchiha Clan who have the Sharingan eyes.

Ryosuke Uchiha activated his second Tomoe's Sharingan in the most recent mission, and it is also in the list, but at the end of the crowd.

Except for the Uchiha’s guarding the Uchiha battlefield, all the other Uchiha who have activated their eyes are here.

The entire Uchiha Clan has thousands of people, and there are about 300 ninjas, of which only less than 50 people have activated the Sharingan.

Among them, one Tomoe and two Tomoe are the main ones, and there are less than ten people of three Tomoe.

But this is exaggerated enough. As long as the Uchiha Clan has two Tomoe round eyes, the talent is not too bad, basically in their early twenties, they can have almost the strength of a Shinobi.

Among the unactivated Uchiha people, there are also those who can reach the Jonin level. There are at least 30 people of the Uchiha ninja, which is a very exaggerated number.

The Uchiha Clan is one-handed out, it is the military group second only to the five major powers

After all, it was the top Clan that competed with the Senju Clan during the Warring States Period. Even if it was targeted, after being hit hard by the Mist Hidden Battlefield, it was still Konoha's strongest Clan.

"Makoto is such a big air! Made so many of us wait for you!"

"Sure enough to be the celebrity in front of the Fourth! But even the Patriarch is waiting for you outside in person."

Under the guidance of Fugaku, Makoto came to the front of the crowd and sat down, even when someone expressed dissatisfaction.

Makoto looked back, and the two who were talking were members of the police force.

Both of them are particularly good forbearance, Kaede Uchiha and Ryo Uchiha are good at strength.

Of course it's just good.

"The Patriarch is not impatient, what right do you two have to complain?!" Makoto replied indifferently.

If this were in another Clan, with his current strength and status, there would definitely be a lot of people to please him, but only the Uchiha Clan was so wonderful.

Nowadays, apart from Fugaku who may have a Mangekyou Sharingan, he is the strongest person in the Uchiha Clan.

Shishui is still playing with water in the mist!

He even dared to take the initiative to taunt him. If it was another ninja, Makoto might doubt if anyone instigated him, but the Uchiha Clan basically didn't need to think too much.

He is almost the only one who activates his eyes by raising his mental power. Everyone who activates his eyes will be subject to intense mental stimulation and endure huge spiritual trauma.

After all, he is a person with mental problems, understandable.

Of course, Makoto would not be used to them either.

"Huh! Makoto, don't think you can be so arrogant just because you done a great job!"

"I have a sentence that may not sound nice, but..."

"Since it's not good, don't say it!" Makoto interrupted the other person, "I only like to listen to good things! If you can speak, talk more. If you don't speak, it's better to shut up!"

"..."
"..."

The scene was silent for a moment.

Soon everyone was angered by Makoto's arrogant attitude.

"What is your attitude?!"

"Back then, your father followed me to learn swordsmanship and called me a teacher. Don't think that you are now strong enough to be ignorant."

Makoto looked back at the clamoring people, in which all of them were thorns.

He said coldly: "No wonder my father would die in battle. It turned out to be the swordsmanship I learned from you. I am better than you in my self-study!"

"You..." The old man in his early fifties who spoke the word was almost stunned by Makoto.

Of the forty people present, eleven or twelve were the most popular, but the others were calmer and did not speak.

But Makoto's words still made everyone frown.

Obviously dissatisfied with his attitude.

Only Uchiha Ryosuke, Kazuhito and Shingetsu Uchiha, these people who have been on the battlefield with Makoto have a dumbfounded look. What is wrong with Makoto?

They know that Makoto is not in character at all.

Fugaku's eyes were surprised. Although he reminded Makoto and asked him to beat the tribe, he did not expect Makoto's method to be so simple and rude.

Seeing the noise getting louder and louder, Fugaku said, "Quiet!"

The scene quieted down instantly.

Fugaku said solemnly: "I am holding a Clan meeting today to discuss the matter of entering the Anbu and the cooperation with other ninja Clan in the police force. I am not here to listen to your quarrels."

"My Patriarch! Why did we make a great contribution? The village has also regained the power of the police force!"

"We are not convinced! Let the senior management give us an explanation!"

"The police force originally belonged to the Uchiha Clan!"

"We are Konoha's strongest Clan, why do we have to work with those weak Ninja Clan!"

"What do you know? With the Patriarch, when we enter the Anbu and master the core techniques of the village, we will be able to gain greater power in the future. It is not a problem to be Hokage!"

Hearing these words, Makoto covered his face with his hands, and it was really difficult to find a normal person without a mental illness in the Uchiha Clan.

Of course, there are also some ideas, it is indeed to retreat to advance.

But directly speaking about being Hokage is obviously not really a smart thing.

"This is something that Makoto and I finally won, and it is also a concession made by the village. It is of great significance to Uchiha!" Fugaku is obviously not a type of persuasion. Not only did this sentence fail to convince everyone, but it made it appear. The tribe is even more angry.

"Okay! It's so noisy!" Makoto stood up suddenly, "Since I live in a village, I naturally have to abide by the common rules.

Other ninjas can get along well with others, so why do the Uchiha Clan want to be special?

If you don’t want to be isolated, the Uchiha Clan must also reflect on themselves. "

"The weak should have been dominated by the strong!"

"These weak people should surrender to the Uchiha. How can lions and sheep live together peacefully?"

As soon as Makoto's voice fell, someone immediately retorted it. It was Kaede Uchiha and Ryo Uchiha who were opposing him since the beginning.

Bang bang bang!

"Well said! Very good!" Makoto clapped his hands and laughed. "According to your statement, compared with me, are you two weak by the standard, and am I the strong?"

Should you be at my disposal! You were so rude to me just now, so am I going to teach you severely?

If it is outside, do I have to kill you to show that I am a strong one? ! "

"You!?" Kaede Uchiha was speechless when asked.

Uchiha Ryo was suffocating his neck, and said stiffly, "You only dare to say such things because you are a three-Tomoe. If I am not a two-Tomoe, do you think I will be afraid of you?! Imperial Wind Sword of Konoha, really makes people laugh! "

Makoto's mouth curled up, and then looked to the side of Kaede Uchiha, and said, "You think so too?"

Kaede Uchiha did not speak, but his attitude was obvious.

"Well, since you think that my strength is dependent on the Sharingan, then I don't need the Sharingan. In fact, I also think the ‘Imperial Wind Sword is not very good, but since you doubt my swordsmanship, I will only use swordsmanship against you two.

You can use any means, as long as you can last a minute under my hands, even if you win. how is it? Do you not dare?” Makoto showed arrogance on his face, and he was very disdainful of the two of them.

"you!"

"Good! If we lose, we will kneel and apologize! If you lose..."

"It's up to you!" Makoto smiled confidently and walked directly outside the shrine.

Everyone looked at each other and followed out.

Mikoto looked surprised and glanced at Fugaku, who gave her a look.

Makoto came to the activate space outside the shrine, and Kaede Uchiha and Ryo Uchiha stood opposite him.

The rest of the members are watching the battle.

Makoto stretched out his index finger, "Actually it takes less than a minute, at most ten seconds!"

"Huh!" Uchiha Ryo was furious, and directly activated the Sharingan.

The same is true for Uchiha Kaede. Both of them knew Makoto's strength. Although they were disdainful, they knew it in their hearts.

They all know that Makoto's swordsmanship is powerful, but if he doesn't need the Sharingan, there is no chance of winning with two opponents, especially if he supports one minute and wins, he can definitely do it!

"Are you ready? 1!"

Makoto pulled out his Imperial Sky Sword at his waist, and released the Wind Blades the moment he drew it.

This A-level swordsmanship has now been used by him as a probing technique of starting hands.

Dozens of one-meter-long wind blades lased towards Uchiha Kaede and Uchiha Ryo, making a sharp sound breaking through the air.

Earth Style·Earth Wall!

Uchiha Ryo quickly completed the seal and summoned a thick earthen wall, lying in front of him, but there was no dog's head on the wall.

After completing the seal, Uchiha Ryo quickly got up and stood on guard. He and Uchiha Kaede back to back to prevent Makoto from coming around and attacking.

Since it is two-on-one, especially if it only lasts for a minute, it is naturally impossible for them to avoid separately, which is too shameless.

Chi Chi Chi Chi!

The wind blade hit the earth wall, deep cracks appeared on it, and the earth wall was crumbling.

However, Uchiha Ryo increased the output of Chakra, so even though it was a B-class soil escape, he blocked Makoto's casual blow.

laugh!

"2!"

In the next second, a more violent sound of breaking through the air came. Accompanied by the crackling sound of electric arc flashing, Makoto's Heavenly Imperial Sword filled with Chakra, turned into an arrow from the string, and flew out.

boom!

The earth wall shattered suddenly and the rubble was scattered.

After the earth wall shattered, the Imperial Sky Sword cast off unabated, and the two were about to dodge, Makoto used [Flash] suddenly appearing next to them, and used Chidori, making them unable to protect themselves.

"Ah!"

"Ah!"

"3!"

Uchiha Kaede and Uchiha Ryo twitched all over and fell to the ground, and a puff of white smoke rose.

At this time, Makoto pushed the scabbard behind his back with his left hand, just to hold the Imperial Sky Sword in the air, and then stretched out his right hand to grab the scabbard and put it back on his waist.

Everyone in the field looked horrified.

"It's the Art of Flying Thunder God!"

"It's the Fourth’s Flying Thunder God?!!!"

"Makoto has even learned the Art of Flying Thunder God?!"

"I heard that Makoto followed the Fourth and trained with him, but I didn't expect him to..."

Although some members of the Uchiha tribe are disrespectful to the Fourth, they still admire Minato in their hearts.

After all, the words 'Yellow Flash' alone can make other villages frightened.

The Fourth Hokage was born as an ordinary civilian, but could shock the Ninja world, which made the Uchiha Clan who believed in the strong to worship even more.

They are dissatisfied with the senior management, but they do not include the Fourth Hokage.

It's just a different position.

Now Makoto has actually learned the Fourths Thunder God Art. Doesn't it mean that their Uchiha Clan will have a strong man who can shock the Ninja World without the help of the Sharingan.

Especially Makoto since he has a three-Tomoe at the age of 16!
Many people suddenly felt that Makoto's arrogant attitude just now was not so annoying.

He has this qualification!

Kaede Uchiha and Ryo Uchiha ranked in the top twenty in the Clan in terms of strength. They said it was one minute, but they only persisted under Makoto for three seconds.

This is absolute strength crushing!

Even the Sharingan is useless!

"Bring them in." Makoto said flatly, walking towards the shrine.

"Makoto, you?" Fugaku also couldn't hide his excitement.

"I'll talk about the matter first," Makoto said quietly with a calm face.

The crowd returned to the shrine to sit still, but they looked at Makoto's eyes differently.

Makoto looked at Uchiha Kaede and Uchiha Rei who were lying on the floor like dead dogs, and smiled:

"According to what I said just now, I should now let the two of them kneel down and apologize and then ridicule them."

Makoto took a step forward and pointed to Ryosuke Uchiha at the end of the crowd:

"Ryosuke, did my attitude and what I said make you angry?"

With that, Makoto cast a look at Ryosuke Uchiha.

Uchiha Ryosuke blinked and nodded slightly, indicating that he knew it. He immediately shook his head and said, "I'm sorry!"

"..." Makoto's tone was stagnant, the muscles of the corners of his eyes twitched, his face kept smiling, and he said, "Sit down!"

Ryosuke Uchiha immediately sat down and secretly gave Makoto an OK gesture.

Makoto was speechless and didn't go to see him, and then said to Uchiha Shingetsu in front of him: "What about you? Did my attitude make you angry?"

Uchiha Shingetsu rolled her eyes and reacted, standing up and saying loudly, "Come on!"

"Do you want to hit me!"

"Yes!" Uchiha New Moon smiled in her eyes.

Makoto wished to give her a thumbs up, but he held back, and continued:
"Then if I said that I just pretended! It was on purpose! Are you angry? Of course! Because what I said is awful! You will definitely feel bitter in your heart! Because you can't beat me, and I'm not the kind of arrogant and domineering person. Who doesn't like a person who is strong, gentle like the Fourth of adults. The real powerhouse never proves power by his mouth. Bullying the weak is just proof of one's own weakness. People who bully the weak will eventually become the target of bullying. "

 

 

 

 

25