Chapter 84 – Just Say What You Want
1.2k 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

As soon as Makoto's voice fell, the scene suddenly fell silent.

  Entering Anbu, you have the opportunity to obtain the core secrets of the village. This is the first step for the Uchiha to participate in village politics.

  Those who enter first will naturally be valued by the family and will be favoured by resources.

  "Lord Fugaku, please recommend first." Makoto did not immediately decide the candidate, but first solicited the opinion of Fugaku.

  After all, Fugaku is the head of the Clan, so he still has to ask politely.

  In fact, they have generally discussed the candidates before, and now they are basically going through the scene.

  "I recommend Kazuhito and Shingetsu." Fugaku nodded.

  Kazuhito is a member of the three elder’s faction and Great’s.

  Today's performance of the three elders gave Fugaku enough support and respect, and he naturally wanted to reciprocate.

  Of course, the more important reason is that Makoto recommended the two.

  Although they belonged to the three elders faction and the Great’s, they had all been on the battlefield with Makoto.

  With a certain degree of understanding, it is easier to get along with each other.

  Makoto is also more convenient to manage.

  "I recommend Ryosuke." Makoto naturally needs to take care of his friend at this time.

  Although it is dangerous to enter the dark part, you can get good exercise and will definitely be reused in the future.

  Anyway, with Makoto, they would not encounter any danger.

  Ryosuke Uchiha does not belong to any faction strictly speaking.

  Everyone had no objection to the decision of the Patriarch and Makoto. After all, Fugaku did not give priority to choosing people from his faction.

  The three elders were naturally very satisfied with this.

  "As long as the Uchiha Clan performs well enough, the situation in the past will never happen again!

  Now, the meeting is over!" Fugaku said solemnly.

  "Yes!"

  Makoto got up and said to Fugaku: "Lord Fugaku, I have things to deal with, so I will go back first!"

  "Well, you go." Fugaku nodded and said, "Great Elder and Third Elder, please stay, the both of you."

  Makoto walked out of the shrine quickly.

  "Makoto." Ryosuke chased after him.

  Makoto paused, "Ryosuke, what's the matter?"

  "Thank you!" Ryosuke solemnly thanked him. He naturally knew that Makoto was taking care of him, otherwise, it would be his turn to enter Anbu.

  Makoto smiled slightly and said, "You don't need to be so polite. I'm very strict. In the future, under my hand, I won't pay special attention to you just because we have a good relationship. If you don't do the Mission well, the punishment will be doubled."

  "Don't worry! I won't shame you!" Ryosuke nodded.

  He naturally knew that Makoto was joking.

  Somehow, Ryosuke always feels that Makoto has a special temperament in him, which always makes people unable to help being close.

  "Do well!" Makoto patted Ryosuke on the shoulder, "I still have things to deal with, I'll go back first!"

  With that, Makoto turned and walked down the stairs quickly.

  "Shingetsu, I heard that the restaurant that opened yesterday tastes very good, don't you like to eat eel? Would you like to try it together tomorrow."

  "I have something to do tomorrow..."

  Shingetsu and Kazuhito walked out of the shrine back and forth.

  As soon as Shingetsu came out, she looked around and saw Makoto who had already walked down the stairs. Her eyes flashed and she hurried to catch up with him, "Makoto!"

  "Shingetsu-san." Makoto stopped.

  "Makoto-kun, do you have time tomorrow?" Shingetsu asked.

  Makoto was stunned for a moment, "I have a Mission tomorrow."

  "That..." Shingetsu looked disappointed.

  Makoto smiled, "Not only do I not have time, but you also don't have time."

  "What does this mean?" Kazuhito looked puzzled.

  "The three of you will go with me to meet the Fourth Hokage, and you will report to Anbu today." Makoto explained.

  ......

  At night, Makoto sat cross-legged on the bed to refine Chakra. Suddenly, he felt a fever in his lower abdomen, and his Chakra instantly became disordered.

  "Kurama, what are you doing?" Makoto stopped refining Chakra and asked softly, lowering his head.

  But there was no response.

  Makoto frowned slightly, what's the situation?

  He closed his eyes, calmly, and his consciousness entered the sealed space.

  Coming to the sealed space again, the Kyuubi pillowed his forelimbs and slept soundly in the cage.

  "Kurama?"

  "Hey! Kurama?!"

  "what's this?"

  Makoto yelled a few times, but the Kyuubi was still asleep, with no response at all.

  "Could it be that the seal was too strong and made him fall asleep? Or the seal is absorbing too much Chakra?" Makoto looked at the golden chain that was tightly worn around the Kyuubi's body with a puzzled expression on his face.

  Thinking of this, he walked into the cage, came to the Kyuubi's head, and put his hand on the chain tightened around his neck.

  Uzumaki Kushina taught Makoto a simple way to control the seal.

  Under Makoto's control, the golden chain on the Kyuubi's body quickly loosened.

  "I can only loosen the chains now, and there is no way to lift the seal. Later, when I learn the seal, I will untie it for you, sleep well, good night! "

  Makoto gently touched the soft hair on the neck of the Nine Tails and whispered softly in his ear.

  What Makoto didn't notice was that when he said this, the Kyuubi's eyelids trembled, and the lines at the corners of his mouth softened.

  With that, he walked out of the cage, and his consciousness returned to the body again.

  Makoto continued to refine Chakra, but before five minutes passed, the heat in his lower abdomen became more and more obvious, and the hotness caused indescribable changes in his body.

  In desperation, Makoto could only enter the sealed space again.

  The Kyuubi was still sleeping, but Makoto noticed. The corner of Kyuubi's mouth was slightly raised, and his eyes trembled slightly under his eyelids.

  Makoto narrowed his eyes and walked to the cage, "Kurama? You are not pretending to be asleep, are you?

  I still have to train. I do not have time to accompany you now. Don’t make trouble, okay? "

  Seeing that Kurama still did not respond, Makoto left the sealed space.

  --five minutes later.

  Makoto returned to the sealed space again.

  He was about to go crazy, as if suddenly thinking of something.

  Makoto walked into the cage and whispered: "Last time I said that the scholar was taken away, the Nine-Tailed Fox actually..."

  Makoto noticed that Kyuubi's ears were slightly pricked.

  really!

  It turned out to be listening to the story!

  Does he need him to do so much work just so he could train in peace?!

  In desperation, Makoto couldn't pierce it on the spot either.

  He leaned against the soft fluff of the nine tails, and then said: "In order to save the scholar, the nine tailed fox even risked being caught by the demon and went deep into the hinterland of mankind.

  Catching a demon is equivalent to a Ninja who is good at sealing.

  However, the scholar was attracted by the villain’s daughter. He wanted to marry her...

  When the Nine-Tailed Fox saw the scholar after all her hardships, it was the night he got married, and then...then..."

  "Then what?" the Kyuubi twisted his neck, eyes full of curiosity.

  Makoto blinked and smiled, "Aren't you asleep?"

  The Kyuubi's expression stagnated, and then the wicked complained first and snorted, "Huh! There is a noisy brat like you here, how can I sleep?!"

  As he said, the Kyuubi turned his head away.

  Makoto got up and said, "I have finished telling this story, and I will tell you a new story when I have time. Can you promise not to interfere with me while I am training?"

  "Yeah!" the Kyuubi nodded.

  However, as soon as its voice fell, it suddenly reacted, this was not the equivalent to admitting that it was deliberately disturbing him now?

  Seeing that the smile on Makoto's face grew thicker, the Kyuubi said in anger, "Say it! Don't disturb me when I'm sleeping!"

  "Yes, yes!" Makoto didn't laugh at it any more, and sat down again and began to tell the story, "The night when they got married..."

  ******

  [Current Mission: 1. Successfully bring back Nonō Yakushi]

  As soon as he woke up, Makoto saw the prompt message on the system panel.

  "It's rare for the System to release new Missions for me." Makoto couldn't help but complain.

  When reading novels in the previous life, other systems could not wait to exhaust the protagonist. His system was not like that, it barely released Missions.

  "I don't know what good reward I will obtain this time?"

 

 

25