Chapter 92 – This Is Not The Point
1.1k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"Get up quickly." Makoto helped Kabuto up, "Don't yell at anyone in the future."

  I'm a bit busy these days, so I don't have time to guide you at the moment.

  According to my idea, next year, you and Itachi will go to Ninja Academy first to experience campus life.

  As for the details, I will see you in a few days. "

  Kabuto felt that the atmosphere was not right, and watched Makoto wink at him. He immediately understood and nodded:

  "Yes! Makoto Sensei! Then I'll go first."

  With that, Kabuto bowed slightly towards Makoto and Mei, then turned his head and left.

  "I'll go home first." Makoto smiled and hurried home.

  Although he feels a little bit inferior to Mei, he has too many assists from the hands of others as well as Kabuto, which is simply a plus for himself.

  "Mom! Mom? Are you home?" Makoto yelled a few times while standing in the corridor, only to find that Reika was not at home.

  He walked to the living room and found a note under the vase in the middle of the dining table.

  Makoto picked it up, and saw Reika's message written on it.

  Looking at the date, she left the village with Mikoto, the wife of the patriarch, and went on a trip to the town next to Konoha. She is not expected to come home until noon.

  In the bottom line of the message, she told Makoto that he should take care of her flowers In her stead.

  "I thought my mother would miss me when I was not at home, and now it seems that her life is really comfortable." Makoto shook his head and laughed.

  Makoto returned to his room and put on a clean black clothes with a white windbreaker.

  Puting the changed underwear into the laundry bag, then walked downstairs to pick up a small wooden basin in the bathroom.

  Halfway through, Makoto lowered his head and said softly, "Kurama, give me a day off today. I don't have time to tell you a story. I want to accompany the guests from the Hidden Mist."

  As soon as Makoto's voice fell, he felt that his lower abdomen instantly became hot, and gradually got hotter quicker.

  "I have to rest! Are you trying to exhaust me? I'm doing a mission. Do you think I want to accompany her?" Makoto said.

  "Humph! I think you look very happy, you don't mean to force it at all!"

  What Makoto sincerely didn't expect was that the Kyuubi snorted and took the initiative to reply to him.

  Makoto defended himself: "Then, can I be unhappy when I accompany the guests?

  This matter is related to the alliance between Konoha and the Hidden Mist, so it must be taken very seriously.

  The Terumi clan is the strongest clan and largest of the Hidden Mist, and Yuu Terumi is also in a high position. If he can be taken down and we get his favour, Konoha and Hidden Mist's alliance will be more stable. "

  "...I know." The Kyuubi who was in Makoto's belly was silent for a long time, and suddenly replied coldly.

  Makoto went on to explain: "Besides, I'm so busy today, even if I barely find time to tell you a story, I guess it can only be halfway through, and then you will blame me for stopping halfway again!

  I'm afraid it will be uncomfortable to wait for the following story! "

  "Huh! Kid! Do you think I like listening to stories? It's just a pastime when I'm bored.

  Go! Go! do not bother me! "The Kyuubi snorted coldly, looking very impatient.

  "Oh." Makoto responded, and soon found that his lower abdomen was back to normal.

  The Kyuubi really is difficult!

  Although the effect of the first meeting was remarkable, the subsequent training progress almost stalled.

  Although Makoto got the initial cooperation of the Kyuubi without Chakra interfering with his cultivation, that was the case.

  Except when Makoto told the story to the Kyuubi at other times, the Kyuubi was asleep, basically ignored him, and was always indifferent.

  If it weren't for some understanding of the original work, Makoto would have to wonder if the Kyuubi was really serious, pretending to cooperate with him, making him paralyzed, and then wanting to take the opportunity to take him down in one fell swoop.

  "Could it be that the yang half of the Kyubbi is Tsundere?"

  Makoto thought carefully, isn't he just a storytelling tool for the Kyuubi?

  If it weren't for the various interesting stories from Makoto, Kyubbi would probably ignore him.

  "It's better to be a human girl. Take the initiative. Do you have time to talk to her? She might even think of the child's name." Makoto shook his head and laughed, but he didn't like this type of girl. .

  On the contrary, girls like Mei are very interesting.

  It is rare to see her blush today.

  Sure enough, she couldn't hold back.

  This is the inherent advantage of high charisma.

  At the beginning, the talent was mediocre, and it seemed that his specialty was in the body.

  Laughing girls are not too bad, and handsome boys are not too bad.

  Makoto walked out of the house holding the tub and saw Mei squatting halfway looking at the flowers in the yard.

  "These are all planted by my mother." Makoto came to Mei.

  Mei smiled slightly, "Then your mother should be a nice person."

  "It's true." Makoto recalled that his mother had never been angry with him since she was a child.

  After all, although Makoto’s grades in the Ninja Academy can only be mid-range, he still wants to be quite good in overall quality.

  In addition, his mentality isn’t that of a child, so naturally he will not be mischievous.

  Mother and son get along like friends.

  In other words, Reika is the one who seems relatively naive.

  "What are you doing with the tub and what's in the bag?" Mei looked at Makoto with a puzzled look.

  Makoto smiled and said, "Here is a change of clothes."

  "A change of clothes?" Mei was taken aback for a moment.

  "Yeah! Don't you want to go shopping around Konoha? The hot spring hotel in East Street is very comfortable! There are discounts for one man and one woman!" Makoto explained.

  Hotel? ? ?

  Comfortable? ! ?

  Discount! ? !

  One man and one woman?

  Mei's eyes were wide open, her pink and alluring mouth opened slightly, and she looked at Makoto with surprise.

  Her face was dark, and her voice was faintly angry, "Hotel?! Do you know what you are talking about?

  Maybe you used to take girls to that kind of place like this, but I'm different!

  How many days did we know each other? You thought about this kind of thing? ! "

  Mei's original curiosity and favour with Makoto suddenly dropped a lot.

  Makoto shook his heart, knowing that she had misunderstood.

  But what he said just now is so easy to cause misunderstandings?

  "No! I haven’t even had my first kiss! Of course, this is not the point!" Makoto shook his head repeatedly, "Onsen hotel, isn't the point of hot spring?”

  I think you didn't have a good rest because you were on the way, so I want to take you to a hot spring to relieve your fatigue.

  As for the discount for one man and one woman, that is the marketing strategy of the hot spring hotel.

  As long as a man and a woman travel together, no matter what the relationship is, they can get a 30% discount, as well as free fruits and drinks.

  This is just a way for the boss to attract customers. It is a serious hot spring hotel, and there is no saying that there is mixed bathing for men and women.

  You misunderstood! "

  "Do you really think so?" Mei stared at Makoto suspiciously, and said suspiciously:

  "According to the plot in the novel, you shouldn't be tricking a girl to go to the hot springs first, and then say to go upstairs and take a break.

  Later, in order to save money, two people are in the same room, and then all kinds of coaxing, just look at what they say, won't they move? "

  "You also read novels?" Makoto looked dazed, and then explained: "Of course I wouldn't have such thoughts!

  The hot spring hotel is in the best place to relax. The street next to it is the Dango shop. I think I will take you to eat Dango after taking a bath.

  I now say that you may not believe it, and you will know that I did not lie to you when you go.

  The hot spring hotel is diagonally across from the embassy, where the mist embassy stayed.

  Do you think I will take you there if I have plans for you?

  From beginning to end, I just wanted to take a bath and then have some Dango. "

  Seeing Makoto's expression and voice a little agitated, like a child who had been wronged, Mei thought in her heart that she might have misunderstood.

  However, the book says that good-looking boys are very deceptive, especially those particularly good-looking boys like Makoto, who are even more deceptive. Mei did not completely relax her vigilance.

  "Maybe... I misunderstood you." Mei lost the confidence in her voice just now.

  "Possibly?! You must have misunderstood, okay!" Makoto said irritably, "If you want to take a bath, you have to go back to the embassy to get a change of clothes.

  I obviously even considered such details for you, but you suspect that I have bad intentions?

  You usually don't read novels that are not serious! "

  Mei realized that she did want to go back to the embassy to get a change of underwear.

  "Obviously what you said is too ambiguous." Mei said angrily, her face blushing and her lips pouting.

  But she finally added, "I apologize."

  "No need, I forgive you." Makoto was not angry at first, and he didn't even care when he saw Mei's rare blushing face.

  I just don't know if she is ambiguous and pure minded, or if Mei is too dirty minded.

  "Then...then let's go." Mei looked unnatural, and ran out of the yard first.

  "You wait for me for a while." Makoto followed.

  Mei's footsteps were getting faster and faster, and when sdhe walked to the corner of the street, she suddenly covered her face with her hands.

  Makoto had to speed up.

  ......

  "Ah~ this is life!"

  Makoto sighed like an old man.

  He was lying halfway in the hot spring, sipping a glass in his hand, and there was a small bottle of rice wine next to him.

  As an adult, he can already drink.

  However, Makoto did not try high-quality sake, but this kind of rice wine like drink, was sweet and refreshing.

  Of course, this was also sent by the hot springs.

  I don’t know if it’s because I’m still eating, but there are very few people in the hot springs, and there are only three people in the entire pool.

  Because the pool was so big, there were three of them in a corner, and under the rising fog, Makoto couldn't see the other two.

  "For the second-tier four pirate BUFF, is there a 1% chance of exploding Nikonosuke? The probability is indeed too low.

  However, according to my luck value, there should still be a few bursts. "

  Makoto lay in the hot spring, checking the attributes in his system panel:

  [Physique: 33.6], [Strength: 36.9], [Agility: 34.8], [Spirit: 49.99],

  [Chakra: 5200 (???)] [Eye: Sharingan (three tomoe)]

  Because of the basic Taijutsu training and the continuous acceleration of the practice of the 'Physique Activation Technique', Makoto's physical strength has been improving.

  However, his spiritual energy stopped. After the [Endless Path] practice fell into a bottleneck for the second time, he could not improve his spiritual energy.

  The display of his pupil technique is also the ultimate three-Tomoe Sharigan.

  Whether he was exposed to great mental stimulation, injury, and activated the Mangekyou Sharingan, or he activated his eyes through another breakthrough of spiritual energy, it was a feasible method.

  Of course, Makoto is more inclined to mental breakthrough.

  Because this way, it means that as long as the spiritual energy keeps breaking through, the level of the Mangekyou Sharingans will definitely increase accordingly.

  Even if it stops at a certain level, it is definitely not because of Spiritual Energy, but because of the lack of the Chakra of the Uchiha clan.

  Makoto would not give up this path just because of the improvement of Spiritual Energy and the ability to increase the power of Genjutsu.

  Before, he even wanted to hold back for a few years and directly exchange the "Code of the Void" worth 100,000 gold coins.

  After all, the above shows that the "Void Code" can purify the spiritual power, and at the same time have a strong soul attack ability.

  If Makoto's body is a pool, he can hold so much liquid and weigh so much.

  But if he cannot expand the Chakra pool, he can only increase the density of the liquid poured into the pool, so that although the volume has not changed, the weight has increased a lot.

  This is what Makoto thought originally.

  But how many years does it take to collect 100,000 gold coins?

  So far, the most rewarded by the system is this time [Four Pirates BUFF·Level 2], which is worth 25,000 gold coins.

  And it is not gold coins.

  It's a bit too wasteful to save so much money just for the promotion of a Spiritual Energy attribute.

  Although "The Void Code" may be really strong, it cannot immediately increase Makoto's combat power.

  After you get it, you will still practice.

  On the contrary, there is a 10,000 gold coin, which can allow you to buy two whole sets, immediately increasing the actual combat effectiveness.

  However, equipment is ultimately an aid, and self-growth is the most critical.

  "Chakra may not be able to get a qualitative improvement in a short period of time. Although the Kyuubi can get along with me now, he has not cultivated enough trust and can't put the bet on it at the critical moment.

  The improvement of the attributes of Nikonosuke is very important.

  It doesn't need much, as long as it can increase my spirit by 0.01, the Mangekyou Sharingan should be activated.

  At that time, it will be a qualitative change to my overall strength.

  It seems that not only can I not be idle for some time, but also I have to try my best to find a mission from Senior Minato. "

  Makoto is not a murderous person, but in today's troubled times, out of the village, there are three or four mountain bandits and robbers on the ten hills.

  Those who go out for business, even if they don't ask ninjas to protect, they at least have to recruit a team of samurai to accompany them.

  For these innocent bandits and robbers, Makoto naturally saw them kill one by one.

  Not to mention that in some places there are even small groups of robbers organized by wandering ninjas.

  Among the long-term missions issued by the Daimyo of the Land of fire, there is suppression of bandits in the territory.

  In addition, to the five major countries, there are also wars among small countries.

  These are Makoto's chances to obtain Nikonosuke.

  The two deaths in the Battle of Kikyo Mountain made Makoto a good habit of caution.

  But as a ninja, sometimes in the face of absolute strength, strategy and prudence are useless.

  "Tomorrow I will go to the Fourth Hokage to see if there are any large-scale combat missions, and take a good rest today."

  Makoto relaxed and stopped thinking about it.

  After about half an hour, three people suddenly appeared beside him.

  "Huh? Ryosuke? Ao? Lord Yuu?!"

  Makoto was taken aback.

  "Makoto?"

  "Makoto?"

  The three of them also froze for a moment, but they didn't expect to meet them in the hot spring.

  When Makoto asked, he realized that Ryosuke was ordered to greet the Hidden Mist, just like his mission.

  "Makoto, didn't Lady Mei go looking for you? Why are you here alone?" Ao asked with a puzzled face.

  Yuu Terumi also looked suspicious when she heard the words, "Mei went to find you? Wouldn't you guys..."

  "Mei went to buy clothes, and it was not good for me to go as a boy, so I made an appointment with her for an hour, and I took her to visit Konoha's attractions.

  Speaking of it, it's been almost 30 to 40 minutes, and the time is almost up, I should go.

  Goodbye, goodbye. "

  Makoto replied calmly, and he stood up without a hurry.

  "This kid..." Terumi Yuu also frowned slightly.

  "Lord Yuu, what's the matter?" Ao asked.

  Yuu also said, "This kid is physically better than he looks, and he has developed well."

  "Cough cough cough..." Ao fell backward when he panted and drank two big mouthfuls of bath water.

  After Makoto got out of the bathroom, he hurriedly asked the proprietress to call Mei in the women's bathroom.

  She was then very positive to persuade her to go to Konoha's clothing store.

  ......

  Makoto basically spent the next half month in this way.

  Even if there are missions in the middle, they will not be too far away from the village as well as be solved on the same day.

 

23