Chapter 94 – Undead Legion
988 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Makoto was killed by the black lotus of the Hidden Sand Village during the Battle of Kikyo Pass.

  The other party didn't even let go of his body.

  Had it not been for the emergency situation at the time, Hidden Sand Village had to return for help, who knew if the other party would take him away while she was feeling horny.

  Even if this woman turned to ashes, he would recognize it.

  Dead pervert!

  At the beginning, Makoto was just an ordinary Chunin, and he was naturally not the opponent of this woman, but now he is no longer what he used to be.

  "This time, I will stab you to death with my own hands."

  Makoto tightened the Imperial Sky Sword in his hand, and his mind changed sharply.

  The current Mission is naturally the most important Mission, but he has always been a person who has revenge, so naturally he will not let her go just because the Hidden Sand Village where the other party is located has formed an alliance with Konoha.

  However, we still have to cover up a bit, and avoid unnecessary troubles as much as possible.

  Of course, killing must be done, and even Jesus can’t save her.

  boom!

  boom!

  boom!

  Although Makoto was a little fascinated, that did not affect the movements of his hands in the slightest. He continued to use swordsmanship to smash the surrounding stone statues and terracotta warriors.

  "Silver, let's go! These stone statues are immortal, don't waste time.

  Let's hurry up and meet Shion, the maiden of the Land of Demons. As long as the Demons are sealed, these stone statues will naturally lose their power. "

  When the villagers had already run away, Makoto waved his sword again, releasing a large number of vacuum blades that shattered the stone statues and terracotta warriors around him, and then shouted at Kakashi.

  "Yeah!" Kakashi heard the words and followed Makoto's footsteps.

  The two of them found the right direction and hurried towards the capital in the central area of the Land of Demons.

  ......

  Although the Land of Demons is an independent nation, its territory is very small.

  In fact, it is a little larger than a large city in the Land of fire.

  Under the rapid march of Makoto and Kakashi, he rushed to the capital of the Land of Demons in less than two hours.

  When they passed through a depression, came to a cliff and looked down, Makoto was taken aback.

  Kakashi looked shocked, "This is..."

  There is a huge Temple rising from the ground less than two hundred meters below the cliff.

  The surrounding area was densely packed with stone statues and terracotta warriors, far more than the number they had just encountered.

  There are mountains and plains everywhere, and people's scalp is numb.

  Stone statues and terracotta warriors surrounded the Temple in the center, and kept attacking the Temple with their weapons.

  Outside the Temple is a deep purple hemispherical barrier, which looks like a blister that bursts with a single poke. However, in the face of the attacks of so many stone statues and terracotta warriors, the barrier is still very tough despite the continuous impact.

  It just depends on the situation, it is only a matter of time before the barrier is breached.

  At this time, people were also standing on the cliff next to it.

  The people were the group from the Hidden Sand that they had just met. They arrived early, but they didn't make a move.

  On the other side, there is a group of four, and the guardian is a ninja from the Hidden Rock Village.

  The leader is a tall and strong man who looks about 30 years old, and his height is more than two meters.

  While Makoto was looking at others, the ninjas of Hidden Sand and Hidden Rock were also watching them.

  "Those two are Konoha's Anbu!"

  "That white-haired one, look at the head, and the Sharingan on the left eye, like Konoha's little white fang, is it Kakashi?"

  "Okay, don't chat, our Mission is to help the Priestess seal the Demon, find a chance to break in, and save the priestess first!"

  At this time, Makoto observed that there were relatively few stone statues and terracotta warriors on the west side.

  But if he wants to break through, he can do it alone, but it will not be good to replace Kakashi alone.

  And after going in, getting out is also a problem.

  In addition to restraining Demons, Shion might have a very average strength in her own right.

  Facing the siege of the undead legion, it is easy to bring someone out, but it is difficult to ensure that she is unharmed .

  It seems that they can only cooperate.

  Thinking of this, Makoto said to Kakashi on the side: "Silver, come with me!"

  With that said, Makoto slammed and came to the location of the Hidden Rock Ninja, followed by Kakashi.

  The four Hidden Rock ninjas saw Makoto and Kakashi approaching, and immediately looked at them with guard.

  "The two are Konoha's Anbu, I am Chikyuu of Hidden Rock." The strong man in the lead said.

  Chikyuu?

  Makoto was taken aback for a moment.

  This is no ordinary character.

  Chikyuu is the son of the Third Tsuchikage Onoki, and is the elite Jonin of the Hidden Rock. He can rank in the top three in Hidden Rock in terms of strength.

  Shiraishi who died in the hands of Makoto in the previous battle with Hidden Rock was the top ten Jonin in Hidden Rock.

  The ranking of the top three in a village is different from the top ten ranking.

  Sayings like the top ten are more general, and with similar strength, Jonin will definitely enter the rankings because of their fame.

  But like the first three, the gold content is extremely high.

  The first three of the Hidden Rocks is Onoki, the Jinchuriki, and Chikyuu.

  Konoha's first three are Minato, The Third and Jiraiya.

  Once Konoha restructures the rankings, Makoto will be in the top ten of Konoha.

  Even if Orochimaru did not defect, Makoto will still make it into the top ten.

  Because according to his own set of strength levels, Warwick's strength is comparable to the quasi-Kage, and if he goes beserk, it can be compared to the weaker Kage-Class powerhouse in a short time.

  At the beginning, Makoto was able to kill four Hidden Rock Jonin with a single blow. Among them, there is Shiraishi, who is among the top ten Jonin in Hidden Rock, like Shiraishi. It is not that the enemy is too weak, but Warwick is mad. After being too strong, Makoto can kill four people with one blow.

  Even though Uchiha Makoto's strength is advancing by leaps and bounds, Warwick is still one of his strongest cards.

  "Your Excellency is Hidden Rockin's Chikyuu-sama? I have heard great things about you." Makoto politely said, "You should also be invited to help Her Highness, the Priestess to seal the Demons."

  “That being the case, we should work together. "

  In fact, he can now summons Warwick, and he can definitely rescue Shion easily.

  But afterwards, he will have to face the monsters and Demons. These stone statues and terracotta warriors will not be killed before the Demons are solved. It is also a big problem. It is really easy for him to accidentally rely on himself.

  If there is a powerful earth style , Makoto naturally has absolute certainty to ensure that it is foolproof.

  "Did Konoha send these two little monsters to perform the Mission? So weak, are they here to die?" Chikyuu did not reply, and Black Lotus on the side heard Makoto's young and excessive voice, and immediately sneered.

  "Strength is not justified by the mouth, it doesn't matter who is dead!" Makoto coldly replied. If it was someone else, he might be too lazy to pay attention to it, but for this perverted woman, he wanted to stab her to death immediately.

  "Really a funny little brother! So masculine, with such a nice voice, I don't know if his looks are the type I like." Black Lotus's expression changed, but suddenly she smiled and licked her lips.

  Seeing her scratching her head and posing, Makoto felt nauseous.

  He turned to look at the Chikyuu.

  Seeing that Makoto didn't look at her, Black Lotus suddenly became interested in him.

 

23