Chapter 100 – Triggering Special Conditions, Blessing Of The Priestess
1k 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"This is my unique forbidden technique, please keep it a secret, your Highness Miroku."

  Makoto did not check the rewards for now, and bowed his head while answering Miroku's question.

  "Please rest assured, Wind, I will keep your secret! Thank you for saving me!" Miroku said with a serious expression.

  As she replied, her facial expression suddenly changed, "Where is the Moryo? Why can I not sense him?"

  Makoto smiled and said, "Your Majesty, please rest assured, after you seal the Moryo's soul, I will seal its body permanently.

  It is impossible for anyone in the entire Ninja World to be able to find the body of Moryo!"

  Only then did Miroku react, as long as she was still alive, she would be able to sense Moryo.

  Now she cannot sense Moryo, which shows that as Lord Wind said, he has sealed Moryo's body.

  Unexpectedly, there are people in the Ninja World who can seal Moryo except for the Priestess.

  In other words, from now on, the fate of the Priestess will end from her generation.

  Her daughter Shion no longer has to bear such a heavy fate.

  Even if Moryo's soul can break the seal again, without a body, Moryo will not be able to exert his true power.

  Especially after she had sealed Moryo’s soul, she had exhausted her vitality, but now she has recovered again.

  "Thank you very much for your help!" Miroku was grateful, "From now on you will be the most honored guest in the Land of Demons. You can ask for anything and we will do everything as you ask!"

  Makoto said sincerely, "Your Highness, you don't need to be so polite, I just did what I was supposed to do.

  If Moryo is allowed to cause chaos, the unlucky one would be the entire Ninja world. "

  Miroku shook her head, "You not only saved the Land of Demons, you saved the world.

  I am a Preistess but also a mother.

  Since you saved me, Shion will no longer have to take on the responsibilities of a Priestess and will be able to spend her life happily. "

  "Her Royal Highness can always be by Shion's side in the future, and it can be regarded as fulfilling my promise." Makoto said.

  "Thank you." Miroku nodded and thanked again.

  There was a look of longing in her eyes, as if she had imagined a good life in the future.

  Makoto didn't say much, but he found that Miroku's face gradually turned red, as if she wanted to say something but stopped herself.

  "Your Royal Highness, what's wrong?" Makoto asked suspiciously.

  Miroku said shyly: "Please...Your Royal Highness, let me get up."

  Makoto realized then, he was wrapping his left arm around Miroku's shoulder, and his right hand was naturally placed on her waist.

  Miroku's appearance is not particularly beautiful among the women he has seen, but the combination of her seemingly ordinary facial features and body is very attractive and charming.

  In particular, she has always been wearing a large Priestess costume. At first glance, her figure is slender, but Makoto who holds her in her arms can really feel that she is a mature woman.

  "Sorry! I was in a hurry just now, please forgive me."

  Makoto released Miroku, and he felt his cheeks become hot.

  Fortunately, he was wearing a mask, otherwise it would be really embarrassing.

  Miroku stood up, smoothed the folds of her Priestess's dress, patted the dust on her body, and tidied her appearance.

  The voluminous Priestess costume quickly covered her figure.

  After all, she was a mature woman, and Miroku's face quickly returned to normal.

  "Wait."

  Just as Makoto was about to get up, Miroku suddenly came to him and gently pressed his shoulder.

  "Your Highness Miroku, may I ask..." Makoto was taken aback for a moment, and the atmosphere that had returned to normal suddenly became strangely romantic.

  "Your Highness, please take off your mask." Miroku's eyes were a little erratic, and it seemed uncomfortable to look at each other with the eyes under Makoto's mask.

  "This..." Makoto was a little dazed.

But he took off his mask.
  Looking at Makoto's young and handsome face, Miroku's eyes were slightly shining, "Your Excellancy, please... please close your eyes!"

  "What is this?" Makoto's heart was pounding. Will that happen, and that at the altar?

  Makoto looked at Miroku's slightly shy face, and he heard the other party's heartbeat speed up significantly.

  Unable to feel any malice from Miroku, Makoto hesitated and closed his eyes while half-squinting.

  He clearly felt Miroku's grip on his shoulders increase.

  A warm and soft touch appeared on Makoto's forehead, and his body suddenly felt aroused.

  However, Miroku quickly released his shoulders.

  Seeing the doubt on Makoto’s face, Miroku said:

  "This is the blessing of the Priestess, I wish you a prosperous shinobi life!"

  [Trigger special conditions! 】

  【Luck value +3】

  【Luck: 42.5】

  Makoto was shocked, luck is by far the most difficult attribute for him to improve.

  After doing so many Missions in the past two years, his luck value has only increased from 38 to 39.5, which is only 1.5 points.

  Now it has increased by 3 points at one time, which is a huge improvement.

  This luck value seems useless, but when it is really needed, it can definitely achieve unexpected results.

He must admit the blessing of the so-called Priestess is very powerful!

  Seeing Makoto's daze, Miroku thought he had misunderstood, and quickly explained:

  "The Priestesses of the Land of Demons have special powers, and only the first blessing is effective.

  I am not the same as those who pretend to be devilish... please don't get me wrong. "

  "No, no! I didn't think about it, I didn't misunderstand." Makoto reacted and waved his hand again and again, "I really appreciate your blessing!"

  Makoto hurriedly got up and suppressed the thoughts in his heart.

  He couldn't help cursing in his heart, he wanted to do something immoral just now.

  Too impure!

  Seeing Makoto's expression, Miroku stroked her chest and breathed a sigh of relief.

  After all, it would be too bad for the great benefactor who saved the entire Land of Demons to misunderstand that she is an unscrupulous Priestess.

  Although Lord Wind's appearance is the most outstanding of the men Miroku has ever seen, it does not make her shake.

  It's just that there is a special temperament on his body, which makes her can't help getting close to him.

  When gifting him a blessing just now, Miroku also had thoughts that she shouldn't have for a moment.

  The atmosphere at this time was really embarrassing.

  "Your excellency, let's return to the Land of Demons quickly.

  The power of the seal will put the soul of Moryo into a deep sleep.

  For at least ten years, even if the seal is broken, Moryo’s soul cannot be awakened.

  When we leave, we just need to seal the hole."

  After being silent for a while, Miroku couldn't help but speak.

  With that, she was about to leave the altar.

  "Wait a minute." Makoto grabbed Miroku's arm.

  Miroku's footsteps paused, and her body trembled slightly. She turned her head back with a trace of struggle in her eyes.

  "That... the forbidden technique I just performed needs to be recovered, please wait for a minute." Makoto released Miroku.

  "Yes..." Miroku sighed in relief and nodded softly.

  Silence fell between the two again.

  [55, 54...3, 2, 1, 0]

  ['Fanatic’s Armor' is being re-bound...]

  Makoto felt that this minute was extremely long, but it finally passed.

  He stretched his hand in front of Miroku, and a golden ball of light floated out of Miroku's chest and sank into his palm.

 

 

17