Chapter 104 – 2 Pairs Of 3 Tomoe
938 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

Makoto listened to the five people's dialogue blankly, and then stepped forward.

  "Makoto !" When seeing Makoto , the three people who were arguing with Kaede and Ryo changed their expressions, and immediately greeted Makoto .

  When Kaede and Ryo saw Makoto , their expressions changed slightly and they were silent.

  But seeing Makoto wearing casual clothes, holding a tub in his hand, and wet hair, he was relieved when he knew he was passing by.

  As a fellow clan member, Makoto should not embarrass them in front of others.

  "What happened?" Makoto smiled and nodded towards the three of them.

  "They...what are you guys doing?! Can't you say it yet?!"

  Among the three police officers, the tall young man standing at the front was about to explain, but the two behind him were very disturbed and pulled the tall young man’s sleeves and signaled him not to speak. .

  The two of them looked at Makoto 's eyes with obvious awe.

  They dared to argue with Kaede and Ryo, but when they met Makoto , who was far superior to them in terms of strength and status, they felt a little guilty.

  Makoto is a celebrity in front of the Fourth Hokage, who is of the same clan as Kaede and Ryo, is he not asking for trouble by bothering him.

  It's just that the two of them wanted to endure, but the tall young man couldn't.

  He said angrily: "Since the Uchiha clan is willing to let other ninjas join the Police Force to serve in the village, then the most basic respect must be given, right?!

  The Police Force is still dominated by ninjas of the Uchiha clan, which is naturally recognized by everyone.

  But us ninja from smaller clans are you subordinates, not vassals. "

  With that said, the tall young man was full of anger and pointed at Kaede and Ryo and said:

  "These two men not only entrusted all the patrol missions to us, but they also oppose us at every turn.

  We obviously acted in accordance with the new regulations, but they said we were lazy.

  He also said that it is impossible to catch the troublemaker for several days.

  Isn't it a good thing that the troublemaker cannot be caught in the village?

  I have encountered several drunken troublemakers and fights before, and both parties involved are willing to reconcile.

  In that case, just criticize and educate them. Is it necessary to put them in jail for a few days?

  They are all companions in the same village, don’t they have to do things too much, and..."

  Makoto quietly listened to the tall young man's words, without any impatient expression on his face.

  It wasn't until he confided his depression in one breath that Makoto nodded and said, "I know what you said.

  I will investigate the specific situation clearly. If it is what you said, I will definitely give you a fair one!

  In addition, according to your feedback, there is indeed room for continued improvement of the Police Force’s rules.

  What we want is people who do practical things. Those who consume the benefits but are lazy must be eliminated. No matter who they are, we will never tolerate them! "

  Seeing that Makoto didn't intend to shield Kaede and Ryo, the tall young man was relieved.

  Only then did he react. He was so dazzled by anger that he spoke to Makoto in such an unceremonious manner.

  Offending one or two members of the Uchiha clan is already a bit troublesome, and if he offends Makoto , the trouble will be big.

  He also knew that they, the ninjas from smaller clans wanted to be on the same level as the Uchiha clan, the strongest Konoha clan, it was a foolish dream. All he wanted was that the boss should not deliberately make things difficult for them.

  The tall young man immediately bowed slightly respectfully, "Thank you Makoto for your understanding, I believe you will not be selfish!"

  Makoto smiled and said, "That's right, Can you tell me your name?"
  
The tall ninja hesitated and said, "My name is Kitagawa Hiden."

  "It turned out to be Kitagawa Hiden. I will personally go to the Fourth Hokage to explain what you have reported. I hope you will wait for my news."

  While speaking, Makoto stretched out his hand with a smile and made a please gesture.

  "Thank you very much!" Kitagawa Hiden bowed slightly, knowing that Makoto had something to say to the two people of the same clan, and then left with his other companions.

  When the three of them left, Makoto 's smile gradually faded.

  He turned around and looked at the brothers Kaede and Ryo with a blank face.

  "For what they said, do you two have anything to say?" Makoto asked in a flat tone.

  "Humph!" Uchiha Kaede snorted coldly.

  Ryo's face was sullen and did not speak.

  "In other words, you acquiesced, right?" Makoto said coldly.

  Nowadays, the Uchiha clan is reused by the Uchiha Clan, not only recruiting members into the Anbu, but also entrusting him and Fugaku’s trusted confidant to perform many missions related to the village's core secrets.

  In contrast, the power of the Police Force is simply insignificant.

  Just taking care of the faces of the Uchiha clan, Fugaku did not propose to completely surrender all power.

  Who cares about the butter falling on the floor when there is a big cake in front of him?

  It's just that either the Police Force must be completely abandoned, or the police must be rectified.

  It seems that the patriarch has been busy recently, and even left Kaede and Ryo in the Police Force.

  Less than a month later, the two of them had a conflict with the ninjas of other clans.

  And this was only what he saw. When he didn't see it, who knew how much trouble these two caused.

  In many cases, policies are good, but if fools implement them, good things will turn into bad things.

  Thinking of this, Makoto felt that he should have a good talk with Fugaku.

  Reforms often involve labour pains. People like Kaede and Ryo who are unwilling to change are also useful, but they are not in the Police Force.

  "In that case, starting from tomorrow, you don't have to go to the Police Force!" Makoto said with a calm face.

  "What do you mean?!" Kaede’s expression changed.

  Ryo on the side said: " We are from the same clan, you have no right to decide whether we go or stay, the Police Force is the Uchiha clan..."

  Before Ryo finished speaking, Makoto waved his hand, interrupted his words, and said lightly:

  "I just think that two such powerful ninjas, nestled in a small Police Force, is not appropriate!

  I hope you can go to other departments to make great contributions to the clan and the village.

  Don't get me wrong about my good intentions!

  As for whether I have the right to decide whether you go or stay, you don't have to worry about.

  I think the patriarch will definitely agree. Even if he disagrees, would the Fourth Hokage disagree?

  Now that I said that you were removed from the Police Force, you can definitely do it!

  But don't worry, the front-line combat troops will definitely need scarce talents like you! "

  "Makoto , don't be too smug!" Kaede clenched his fists with both hands, staring at Makoto with cold eyes.

  His dark eyes suddenly became scarlet, and three tomoe were evenly distributed in the iris.

  Three tomoe?

  Makoto was stunned for a moment. In less than a month, did Kaede go from two tomoe to three tomoe?

  "Oh? I said where did you come from. Did you activate your third tomoe? It seems that the failure last time helped you a lot." Makoto smiled, "But you wouldn't think that this makes you my opponent, does it?"

  Thinking of the last time Kaede's life in front of his tribe was unable to take care of himself, Ryo's face sank, and he took a step forward, and unexpectedly revealed the three tomoe round eyes.

  "What about adding me?"

  Makoto raised his brows, "Do you want to give it a try?"

  Seeing Makoto 's calm expression, Ryo Uchiha reacted from the angry emotions, and then deactivated his sharingan, "Let's go!"

  Looking at the back of the two brothers leaving, Makoto frowned.

  Did the two brothers activate their third tomoe at the same time?

  Was it just because the last battle failed?

  Something's wrong!

  It seems that we need to investigate whether there are any dead people in the Uchiha clan recently.

 

 

 

21