Chapter 106 – Day And Night Defence
924 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who want to read ahead upto 15 chapters please support me and go to:

w.w.w.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.c.o.m/exaltedrogue

Tier 1 : Genin = 5 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Teir 2: Chunin = 10 chapters ahead of all other platforms

Tier 3: Jonin = 15 chapters ahead of all other platforms

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ('Line break')

"Ryosuke, what's the matter?" Makoto asked.

  Although Ryosuke ran in a hurry, his expression was not flustered. Obviously there was an emergency, but it was not bad news.

  "Follow me to meet the envoys coming from the mist! They are almost at the gate!" Ryosuke grabbed Makoto 's arm and pulled him away.

  Makoto looked puzzled, "Wait, you said the Hidden Mist envoy is here?

  I have not received any news. If I were to entertain them, the Fourth Hokage would have told me in advance. "

  "Whether you have an order or not, just follow me! Don't you want to see the Mists Mei?" Ryosuke urged.

  When Makoto heard the words, a beautiful face appeared in his mind.

  "Ahem... Itachi, I have some official duties to deal with. You continue to practice first, but don't practice too late." Makoto turned his head and said calmly to Itachi.

  "I..." Itachi activated his mouth slightly and stretched out his hand to keep Makoto , but before he could say anything, Makoto [flashed] and disappeared in front of him with Uchiha Ryosuke.

  As per usual practice, Makoto will ask him to take a rest at the dango shop after completing his practice.

  Itachi naturally thought the same way today, but now Makoto is gone...

  "Who is the Mists Mei Terumi?" Itachi looked unhappy.

  He picked up the kunai again and threw it towards the target, and the four kunai hit the bullseye at the same time.

  ......

  When Makoto followed Ryosuke to Konoha Gate, Nara Shikaku was hosting the mist envoys who had just arrived at Konoha Gate.

  "Just in time!" Ryosuke breathed a sigh of relief.

  Makoto looked intently and saw a group of eight members of the Hidden Mist Envoy, headed by Terumi Yuu.

  It's just that Mei is not among them, nor are the Ao, Junko, and Yunko who had been with him before.

  Terumi Yuu is also shaking hands with Nara Shikaku and others one by one.

  When he saw Makoto , his face obviously collapsed.

  But then he smiled again.

  "Lord Yuu!" Makoto respectfully shook hands with Terumi Yuu, but glanced behind him subconsciously.

  Yuu Terumi also had a smile in his eyes, and asked in confusion, "I don't know what Makoto -kun is looking at?"

  "Nothing." Makoto smiled.

  "Is Makoto looking for Mei?" Yuu Terumi also asked, "She said that the journey from Mist to Konoha is too long, so I won't follow this time!"

  "Is that so?" Makoto was taken aback, slightly disappointed in his heart.

  This kid is really plotting wrong!

  Seeing Makoto 's expression, Yuu Terumi was also fortunate that she deliberately refused to let Terumi Mei go with him before this mission.

  Just as Yuu Terumi was preparing to stay at Konoha's embassy, a familiar voice came from the gate.

  "We are the ninjas responsible for secretly protecting the envoys. We were delayed on the road for a while. Please let us in."

  At the gate, it was Mei who was stopped by the gatekeeper ninja.

  Junko and Yunko were still behind her, but Ao was not there.

  Yuu Terumi also looked at Terumi Mei in surprise.

  He saw Mei waving at him and said, "Father, it's me!"

  After confirming her identity, the gatekeeper ninja let him go.

  Mei came to Lord Yuu, but she glanced at Makoto , only to find that he was also looking at her.

  "Mei, why are you here? I didn't let it..." Yuu Terumi also asked with a serious face, almost missing his mouth.

  "Yuu-sama, it's Mei-sama. She... um, um." Junko was about to reply, but Mei covered her mouth.

  Mei explained: "Father, I have been ordered by the elder Moto to protect you secretly! "
  
Lord Yuu also noticed that his daughter's gaze had been looking behind him.

  Day and night defences are hard to guard against house thieves.

  I didn't expect to miss my own person.

  Yuu Terumi also staggered, holding his heart and taking a step back.

  ******

  The Land of Rain.

  In a dark underground chamber.

  All kinds of unpleasant medicine smells filled the air.

  Through the dim light, one could see a person lying on the bed.

  This person wears a spiral mask, the upper body is naked, one half of the body is normal skin colour, and the other half of the body is pale white, which looks a little oozing.

  There are traces of stitches in the middle of the body, just like a piece of man.

  He was wearing only a pair of shorts on his lower body, and his legs were tightly bandaged from the base of his legs, without revealing a trace of gap.

  I don't know how long it took, a person suddenly appeared on the ground, half of his body was pitch black, his body was pale for a long time, and the outside of his body seemed to be wrapped in a huge flytrap.

  It was Zetsu who returned after going out.

  And lying on the bed is the Uchiha Obito who was severely injured during the Kyuubi attack.

  " Obito, fortunately half of your body has long been accustomed to Hashirama cells, otherwise this injury might kill you." White Zetsu said as soon as he appeared.

  Obito on the bed sat up and said, "How's it going?"

  "The plan is very smooth, but I am afraid it will take a lot of time to wait for the seeds to germinate and grow before they bloom and bear fruit." Black Zetsu hoarse voice sounded.

  White Zetsu couldn't help asking, "Why don't you think about Makoto ? Isn't he the senior who brought you to the Uchiha clan?

  With his talent and strength, if he activates his mangekyou, he should be a powerful chess piece! "

  He frowned when he heard the words.

  Black Zetsu yelled, "Shut up, idiot! Don't tell me how to let him defect Konoha and join us.

  You just know that Makoto is powerful. After he activates his mangekyou, will he still obey us? "

  "Isn't there still Nagato? With the power of the Rinnegan, can't it be possible to subdue a small Uchiha Makoto ?" White Zetsu retorted.

  "Nagato is still not one of us, let alone he hasn't even fully controlled the power of Rinnegan." Obito shook his head.

  He spoke for a while, and then said: "Makoto is too smart! He’s not that easy to control.

  Moreover, he now has the trust of Fourth Hokage, and it is basically impossible for him to defect.

  Let's approach our goals well.

  As long as the target activates the Mangekyou, Makoto is nothing.

  What's more, Makoto does not have any brothers so his possibility of gaining the eternal mangeyou is close to nothing.

  Even if he activates the Mangekyou, sooner or later he will be blind.

  He is not the best pawn. "

  "It's a pity, I heard you mentioned him before, I also want to see if this person is as powerful as the rumors!" White Zetsu sighed, somewhat regretful, but his tone is full of schadenfreude.

  Black Zetsu said solemnly, "Konoha is the biggest stumbling block to complete Madara's plan.

  After the previous plan failed, Konoha has strengthened its defences, and it is a bit difficult to use the power of a Jinchuriki to weaken Konoha. "

  "Konoha is indeed too strong, and can only weaken slowly. Let's help Nagato take control of the entire Land of Rain for the time being.

  The grievances accumulated by the Uchiha clan and Konoha over the past decades are not so easy to resolve, so make good use of it.

  It's a pity that I don't know why the Fourth Mizukage suddenly broke away from the control of genjustu, otherwise, we could still use the power of the Hidden Mist. "

  He frowned. Although he had already overestimated the combat power of Minato , he still underestimated him.

  This time Obito suffered a big loss, and Jiraiya's sudden attack almost killed him.

  Fortunately, before leaving, in his left eye he put on Madara’s sharingan and used Izanagi, otherwise he would really not be able to return.

  After this battle, Obito knows that he cannot provoke Konoha for the time being.

  He can only make long-term plans.

  "What I asked you to investigate before, how did the investigation go?" Obito continued.

  Black Zetsu said: "It has been confirmed that Uzumaki Kushina is still alive. As for the reason why she was taken away from the tail beast and did not die, is still unclear for the time being.

  Now that Danzo has lost power, his value is much smaller. "

  "Danzo's ambition will not let him rest. He wants to weaken Konoha. He is an important pawn. Doesn't he also want to use us? Then we will give him such a chance!" Hearing the words, he nodded his head. And then he lay down again, "I'm tired."

 

17