Chapter 1
41 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

_____________________

“I am Iron Man.”

-Tony Stark

______________________

 

M'Khokeli woke up with a start. 

 

“Nine days in a row?” He muttered to himself. A frosty caress came from his open window, sending shivers down the 6-year-old’s spine. Biting his lip, he stared down at the bundle of furs that he was cocooned in on his bed before looking outside, dawn brazenly starting to color the sky. 

 

Not for the first time, a thought came to the boy’s mind. 

 

‘This is weird.’ 

 

The light reflected off of the snow, rays of light splitting off, rainbows appearing off in the distance. Instead of focusing on the vibrant lights though, the dark-skinned child looked to the shadows that it created. 

 

There, on the mountain in the distance, was the shadowy outline of a monkey.

 

_____________________

Author’s Note:

-The story will be a mix of both Marvel Cinematic Universe as well as the various associated comics. If you’ve been a fan of both, you know that there’s tons of discrepancies between the two (and also between all the different continuities in the comics). I’ll be prioritizing the MCU most of the time (since I based the story off of the MCU), but I might also be using things from the comics.

-Please also note that this is a crossover. You might be able to figure out what it is from small hints here and there, but it won’t really be evident until much, MUCH later in the story. Is it with one other story or is it with multiple? You’ll have to find out.

2