Chapter 1.2: The Zégado plan.(in English)
592 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1 month after the departure of the old bull.

In the white room where the old bull met Zégado.

There were two gigantic beings, one was a shiny golden humanoid and the other was a chaotic serpent of black and red color.

the gigantic humanoid shining with golden light was evidently Zégado and the other Divine entity is a visitor invited by Zégado to set up a deal but the giant serpent seems interested in only one subject.

(giant snake): It's over Zégado, you lost and the earth is now mine.

Said the giant snake smugly.

(Zégado): If Zégado remembers the agreement between Osgang and Zégado well, 300 thousand years ago it is because this agreement stipulated that the earth would belong to the Gods who would succeed in guiding his favorite mortal species to the top of domination. world and its territories.

Zégado said, remembering the deal between her and Osgang.

(Osgang): Yeah, I remember the deal between you and me well, but from what I can see on this planet it looks like I won, after all my favorites humans rule this planet and your favorites the Neanderthals were wiped out by humans.

Said Osgang rejoicing in this complete victory.

(Zégado): Yes Osgang your humans dominate the food chain of the planet but they do not dominate all the territories of the planet, there are still places where humans still do not dominate and as long as these territories are still outside of their domination then the struggle for land continues.

Zégado explained with a smirk.

(Osgang): ZÉGADO ....... STOP WINNING MY TIME YOU HAVE BEEN LOST !!!!!!

the gigantic serpent yelled in rage and exasperation. Because it should be known that it has been claiming its prize for over 150,000 years, but Zégado always finds a way to keep the game active and following a pact from God, they cannot fight to solve their problem. .

(Zégado) ok, ok, ok dear brother, don't get angry like that, it's to establish new rules that Zégado invited his brother, to make this fight for the land much more interesting.

Said Zégado with a sparkling smile.

(Osgang): Make it more interesting .... don't tell me you're going to disobey our Father, Zégado !!!!!!

The gigantic serpent exclaimed in horror.

(Zégado): Disobeying my father, not my brother, is not disobedience but rather a gift for our Father and this gift could appease his boredom.

Zégado said apprehensively, imagining her venerable Father praising her for her gift.

(Zégado): Everyone is in place, this artifact took me billions of years to create it and these cows will be the ideal subjects heheheh become stronger, feel more anger so that you can help me quickly and usefully. (In his mind)

She reflected enthusiastically, at the same time Osgang had a cold.

(Osgang): What is she doing? It can't be so obvious. Making all her plans just for her father, she must surely want something from him. (in her head)

He thought, then suddenly he made up his mind.

(Osgang): very well I am listening to you.

Interest was heard in his voice.

(Zégado): You made an excellent choice my brother.

Said Zégado with a big smile overflowing with confidence.

End of chapter 1.2

____________________________________

In the next chapter, we follow the adventures of the MC.

3