[Bonus Chapter] A Pirate’s Life for Me
157 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Captain we await your orders.” A small boy with curled ginger hair and several freckles entered my quarters. I glanced over at him, displeased with his intervention.

“Are you blind?” I scorned at him. “Can’t you see I’m sleeping?”

“But Captain the crew doesn’t know what to do...” The boy appeared uncomfortable as sweat dripped from his pores.

“Ask Aideen. He’s the first mate for a reason.” I placed my hat lower, covering the light that washed away from reflecting the bright blue water.

“He was the one who sent me...” I punched the table standing beside me strongly before glaring at him. Like a little rabbit he quickly walked away towards the door.

“Fuck me... Why can’t they let me fucking sleep!?” Annoyed, I kicked the door of the great cabin and headed to the main deck. There I found all the mercenaries surrounding something, or someone. “The hell is going on here!?”

“It’s the Captain!” Some voices were heard on the deck before their attention shifted towards me. “Good morning!”

“You better have a good reason to wake me up... If you don’t...” I could see the men glancing over at each other with doubtful stares and trembling bodies.

“Don’t be so rough on them Bradley, we don’t want them to run off, do we?” Aideen climbed up the stairs before leaning on the handrail and smoking a piece of his smoking pipe. “We caught a wild fish.”

“A fish? What are you waiting for then? Cook it and let me sleep. The hell...” Hearing his justification made me want to behead the useless crew right away but I kept my wishes concealed. As I turned my feet to head back to the cabin I hear a groan. “Aideen... Since when do fished groan?”

“This one is quite special, you see...” A large yet mischievous smile was on his lips. “Why don’t you see it for yourself?”

“...” Several questions roamed through my head as I tried to picture the being they so called a fish.

‘Could it be a deserter?’ I thought before reaching the main deck.

The men split and I see a young maiden, tied up with a couple of strong ropes and a cloth in her mouth. Her crystal blue eyes glared at me with killing intent while her magnanimous crow-like hair fell on top of the dark ship wood. Her dress was torn and its hems were bloody, making it seem she had gotten into a fight.

“Why is she tied up?” I feel my brows furrow down before glancing over at the men.

“Well... She...” As one of the crew members was gathering courage to speak up he was rudely interrupted.

“She’s wack Cap! We took the bitch out of the sea and she went on a rampage... She’s crazy, I tell ya.” A tall man with a scar on his face spoke, he was the cook. “Look at what she did!”

He rolled up his sleeve, uncovering a large bite made by human teeth. Then another crew member showed his abdomen that possessed a light cut created by a rough knife.

“And I’m not even counting with all the kicks and punches ya know?” The cook proceeded before scratching his bald head. “We should just ditch her.”

“Yar!” The crew yelled, agreeing with his statement.

“Have we elected a new captain? You speak as if you had none.” Their bodies shivered and their souls became tainted with fear. “Aideen, bring her to my cabin.”

“As you command.” He stored his pipe before grabbing her by her knees and placing her on his shoulder like a big bag of potatoes. Simultaneously, the lady kicked the air while groaning repeatedly.

 

“Leave.” I told him before seeing the first mate lock the door. I turned to the figure standing before me with bloodlust eyes. “You seem hungry.”

“...” She remained quiet, without moving an inch.

“I will remove the gag if you promise to behave.” Her eyebrows frowned but then she shove her face to the side, hiding her expression. I approached her and untied the cloth from her mouth. “Good girl.”

“Don’t treat me like a dog bastard.” Her voice was rough from all the groaning but, even then, it still possessed a little bit of sweetness to it.

“You are quite pretty, sadly your mouth doesn’t follow.” I moved to the table and grabbed a bright red apple before kneeling in front of her once again. “A lady should know how to read the mood, wouldn’t you agree?”

“...” She bit her bottom lip strongly, making her rough yet exposed appearance become extremely appealing.

“That’s better.” My hand made the apple touch her pinkish lips before her teeth penetrated it deeply, removing a big chunk from it. “Now, who are you?”

“I could ask you the same thing... Captain.” Her last words were of pure mockery. A large grin appeared in my lips as I realized how amusing this woman was.

“As a token of good will... I’m Bradley.” Her mouth steals another bite from the apple.

“Ophelia.” She promptly responded before making a pause and grinning. “Well Captain Bradley, it seems you have a bigger problem in your hands than a mere castaway.”

“What do you mean?” I frowned after hearing her statement.

“Untie me and I will tell you, I promise.”

“...” Even unsure of the situation I decided to follow her desires. I quickly move to her back just to see the back of the neck exposed as her raven colored hair fell onto her shoulders.

“Ah...! That’s better.” After hearing the cut from the knife she quickly untied herself and stood up, stretching her whole body as a consequence. “That scared guy... He’s planing a riot.”

“And how could you possibly know such a thing?” Her words appeared true even if they sounded unbelievable.

“Oh that... I heard it before the freaks picked me up.” She walked towards the table and glared over at the map standing on top of it. “You’re stopping in this island for supplies aren’t you? He’s going to take over the ship there.”

“Did he also say that?” I chuckled at how pathetic her claims were.

“No he didn’t.” She warmly smiled, as if she wasn’t saying anything out of ordinary. “But he’s going to.”

“You don’t have proof of that...” As I was about to refute her crazy theory she glared at me with eyes as cold as the northern sea.

“I thought you were a good captain but it seems I was mistaken.” Her hands grabbed a knife and launched towards me. My eyes widened as I lacked any time to react to her movements and noticed that the sharp object had barely scratched my left cheek. “If you wish to die so badly I might do you a favor and kill you already.”

I was completely astonished. I couldn’t believe a woman dared to point their arms at me or even be able to hurt me in the slighest. Her crystal-like eyes and her pale skin were almost like a siren, bewitching any sailor that would dare to cross her way.

‘Oh my...’ A chuckle escaped my lips once I understood I desired this woman.

“That guy was demoted recently to a cook wasn’t he?” She started to explain her reasoning. “Then why his arm tasted like powder?”

“...!”  My hands carefully pushed my hair back as I listened to her words carefully.

“Exactly. He also acts like he own the ship, I’m sure you could tell that. He won’t be satisfied with what he has... He wants your seat.” Her lips parted and a grin was formed. “He’s an alpha... The juicier ones to crush.”

“You don’t appear to be a noble but your dress is too expensive to be a commoner... Who the fuck are you Ophelia?” Her emotions were completely different than anything I had seen. In a moment an extremely killing intent was disclosured, then a sadistic pleasure with pain and, at last, a grace only provided by noble teachings.

“Does it matter?” She approached me. “Are you going to cast me aside if I don’t reply?”

“...” Her face was relatively close to me and my eyes glared down at her. I couldn’t help but think on how appealing her face was. “That depends...”

“On what?” Even though these words came out of her mouth her soul already knew what my request entailed.

“On how well you can satisfy me.” She placed her arms around my neck and comes closer. Our breaths were greeting each other in a moment before the ultimate pleasure.

Suddenly the boat bounces and a crew mate yelled that we had finally arrived on land. The mood was completely ruined but she simply backed away and grinned.

“Make sure you survive, Captain Bradley.” She said with a mischievous grin on her lips before seeing me leave the cabin.

 

Hello! Hope you are all doing well ~

Sorry for not posting for the past two weeks but I was super busy with my final exams that I didn't have time to post or write. Will be posting normally now!

Stay safe

7