1.13 – Settling in
509 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The maid was smiling while the bed was slowly descending. She was already fully dressed. I

propped myself up on my elbows, fascinated how I floated down defying gravity.

The maid pulled back my blanket and before I could react I was scooped up in a princess carry and settled down on one of the banks near the curtained window.

Confused I just watched how she pulled out Alessia’s bed. Alessia sat up as soon as she could and dropped from the bed at some point landing on her feet.

The maid laughed as Alessia walked up to me.

“You can close your mouth!” she nudged my chin up and sat right beside me.

I closed my mouth and skidded my butt a bit away, soon stopped by the cushions below the window. Alessia quickly closed up, leaning in me.

“Sisters are allowed to cuddle!” she whispered in my ear.

I blushed, but was unable to evade without getting up. Then she put an arm around my shoulder.

Alessia!

In the meantime Gordon sat down beside Alessia. With a smug smile Alessia put her other arm around Gordon and pulled her in.

Gordon was blushing as well, her eyes were wide open.

Do I look the same? At least my mouth was shut I confirmed.

In the meantime the maid started to push back the beds.

A basket stood on the floor at the far side of the cabin.

I noticed the carriage was moving.

After the maid had pushed back the beds into the wall, a table suddenly popped up in front of us. She fetched the basket and started to set the table.

Each of us got a plate. Then she added a loaf of bread, cheese and butter, each on a platter. Finally she added three beakers and a jug.

Then she sat down on the far side on the table, fetched a knife and started to prepare slices of bread for us, which she distributed to our plates. As all plates were filled we looked at each other and simultaneously started to dig in.

She poured water to the goblets while we were busy eating.

After that she leaned back observing us. She handed out new bread for everyone interested.

The bread and cheese were good. Probably no industrial junk. Water was fine by me. We ate quietly.

For my part I was unsure if we were allowed to speak and decided to just eat. After we had finished she cleared the table and put every thing back in the basket.

She it in a drawer under one of the benches. Observing her I noticed she wore that ring. I nudged Alessia inconspicuously. She looked my way and I nodded in the direction of the maid and pushed my left ring finger through a loop made with the thumb and index finger of my other hand. Gordon had noticed my gesture as well.

They slightly gulped as they checked out the maid.

Finally the maid sat down across the table. We looked at each other, being a bit flustered. After contemplating a few moments she clapped her hands. After we all came to attention she touched a bracelet she wore.

“I have to keep this short since this artifact will function only a few minutes. It will replenish after a while, but we won’t be able to speak with each other for long. Understood?” She looked everyone in the eyes for a moment.

“Yes.” We answered as a choir.

“That’s ’Yes, Miss Tessa ¡‘ she corrected us with a stern gaze. She paused.

We look at each other.

“Yes, Miss Tessa.” we replied as one.

She nodded.

“That should be enough for now.” She furrowed her brows.

“I may have to pull out your beds without preparing you for the night. You have to lay down on your bed immediately and keep quiet until I let you out again. Whispering is okay. Anything else is bad an will be severely punished.” She propped her arm on her hips.

“Actually it is for your own good as long a you don’t want to return to your summoners.” She smirked.

We looked at each other shaking our heads.

“Yes, Miss Tessa!” we piped.

“Alright. Let’s come to an actually fun part.” She looked at us with a wry smile.

“Your name is Lilly.” she pointed at me.

I noticed all stones on that ring glowing

“Your name is Milly.” she pointed at Alessia.

Again all three stones glowed.

“Your name is Tilly.” she finally pointing at Gordon.

Another glow.

Every time the stones glowed I felt a tingling in my head. I looked at Milly and Tilly. Wait! Their names were Milly and Tilly! Something is fucking with my mind! I am Lilly. No! I am not Lilly! I am Lilly!

We looked at each other in utter confusion.

“The owner can chose the names of slaves. You need new names anyway. And the mark is a convenient way to enforce them.” Miss Tessa wore a smug smile.

“Look at it as boon. You cannot mess it up and reveal your true identity to anyone.” she chuckled.

“These names are silly!” we all exclaimed. Pun intended.

“These names were cute and that’s it.” she gave us a stern look.

We hung our heads.

“What is your name?” She pointed at me.

I blushed. She frowned.

“My name is Lilly!” I got another frown.

“Miss Tessa” I added.

“Milly and Tilly. What is her name?” she was still pointing at me.

“Her name is Lilly! Miss Tessa!” they replied without flinching.

Holy shit!

Miss Tessa successfully tested the rest of the combinations.

“That cleared we move over to dressing you up. Lilly. Come here!” She pointed at a spot on the floor next to her.

“Yes.” I answered with a gulp.

I got up and walked to the assigned point.

“Miss Tessa” I added while blushing furiously.

Everyone was looking. Miss Tessa rose an eyebrow and turned to open a drawer. She picked up a stack of clothes and a pair simple leather low heels. She put the stack of clothes on the bench and the shoes on the floor next to it. The clothes were mostly black and white.

Feeling numb I simply stared at the clothes.

“This time I will do this for you. But I expect you to dress yourself the next time!” She propped her arms on her hips and waited a few moments.

“You’re in for a punishment, Lilly!” She was frowning at me!

I needed all my resolve not to panic!

Miss Tessa picked me up, sat down on the bench. Somehow I ended laying with my stomach on her lap.

Milly and Tilly looked at me flustered. Then she pulled up the nightgown, exposing my butt. I tried to wriggle away but she hold me firm by pressing on my back.

I got ten slaps on my bare bottoms. I clenched my teeth but after five slaps high pitched squeals escaped of my mouth.

It wasn’t that bad in the end, but my butt stung a for while. Then she put me back on my feet.

“You didn’t answer me correctly.” she frowned at me.

“Stand still.” she furrowed her brows.

Miss Tessa got up and pulled my nightgown over my head, leaving me naked.

I saw Milly and Tilly still being flustered, their eyes glued to me all the time. With a wry smile Miss Tessa started to dress me up.

First came a garter belt. Then she put on the stockings, connecting them to the garter belt.

After that I was put in white ruffled shirt reaching down to my hips.

I stood there not being able to think coherently all the time while blushing furiously. Humming she added a ruffled black dress with white trimmings to my attire.

“We leave out the corset since there is no point wearing one for you at the moment.” she patted my head.

After that she brushed my hair for a while. It actually felt good. With the help of two yellow bows she put my hair in two pigtails. Then she attached a ruffled white headpiece to my hair.

She stepped around me, tugging at random pieces of cloth.

Finally she knelt and attached the heels to my feet. She nudged me a step away from the bench and turned me around by my shoulders.

The balance in these shoes was seriously messed up! Fortunately Miss Tessa subtly prevented my from stumbling.

Then she stepped back and I was on my own. I was not sure whether I was free to sit down. I decided to stand still as she ordered to avoid another round on her lap. My butt still stung. With the carriage shambling slightly while moving I focuses on my balance.

Next she helped Tilly to dress up as well. Tilly seemed to have some experience with the more exotic parts of the outfit. Miss Tessa pulled at some random place in the end though.

After Miss Tessa nudged Tilly beside me, Milly managed to dress herself without effort. I noticed Tilly having green bows. Milly got red ones.

Miss Tessa then towered in front of us examining us closely with a content smile.

We were all dress up the same and looked like little copies of Miss Tessa.

“Fine. Now walk up and down the cabin for a while.” She sat down on the forward bench.

“Yes, Miss Tessa!” we piped.

Awkwardly I started to step around, stumbling all the way. Tilly was faring better. Milly strutted around with ease. Slowly I got a grip on these awkward shoes. After about half an hour I could walk without too much hassle.

“Good, Good. Sit down!” she ordered and pointed to the backward bench.

“Yes, Miss Tessa!” We sat down.

I relaxed a bit but this outfit still mortified me. I had to get over with it I suppose. I seemed this would be the normal for the time being.

“We now will start learning the language! First you will learn addressing and answering correctly. As long as I have the impression you’re eager you’re good. Annoy me and I will hand out punishment!” My bum still stung a bit, at least while sitting.

“First I will point at one of you and either nod for yes and shake my head for no. Then I say what you have to repeat. We do this until I’m satisfied. I now will stop the translation device.” She gave us a stern smile.

We practiced for a while. Later on Miss Tessa just pointed and shook her head and nodded.

Next we moved on to Miss Tessa pointing at objects. Tilly had an uncanny memory. She never forgot anything.

Milly had a knack for pronouncing everything correctly on the spot.

I managed. I wasn’t bad with either and focused to avoid annoying Miss Tessa.

At some point the carriage stopped. Miss Tessa got up and went to a door.

“It’s lunch time. I’ll be outside to fix something yummy. You have a break until lunch is finished. Don’t leave the carriage!” Then she left the carriage.

On the outside I could see a tall hedge with a stripe of meadow in front of it. I heard horses snorting and the voice of a man. It wasn’t our captor.

“How are you doing?” Milly asked putting an arm around my shoulder.

“It is difficult.” I sighted.

“You look cute!” she teased.

“I-I don’t want to look cute!” I blushed.

“Aw! You will get used to it, cutiepie.” A teasing smile played around her lips.

“Seriously. You can do this.” She firmly looked into my eyes.

“These names are silly!” I frowned.

“There is nothing we could do about it. At least for now.” She pulled me in a hug from behind.

“Just accept the name for now, Lilly. The first days will be hard for anyone of us with all the new thing we learn. This addressing stuff is annoying though.” Tilly looked me in the eyes.

She had deep blue eyes I realized. I had to admit she looked cute. I stopped following this train of thought with a blush.

“How is your butt?” Tilly looked at my behind concerned.

“Fine. It still stings a bit though.” I whined a bit.

“Beating kids is a thing here. At least when they’re slaves.” I clenched my fists.

“How are you doing, Tilly?” I smiled at her.

“I still feel bad for you” She sighed.

Milly hugging me felt comforting, so I decided to pull Tilly in for a group hug.

“It was not your fault, Tilly.” I hugged her a bit firmer.

“I feel better now.” She had hugged me back for a while.

We stood there for a while.

“Let’s have a peek out of the window!” I looked at the curtains.

“You are obsessed by windows, aren’t you?” Tilly chuckled.

“Miss Tessa didn’t say anything about looking through the windows.” I smiled innocently.

“They are hiding us. Come to your senses, cutiepie.” Milly scolded me with a frown.

“Aw. Killjoy!” I pouted.

“Behave!” Milly softly slapped the back of my head.

She is annoying. But she has a point.

“Yes, Miss Milly!” teased.

“I’ll tie you up and lay you on that bench if you dare to approach a window! Nice and obedient! You remember?” she scolded me with a glare.

I started blushing again.

“You win. Let’s sit down. I take the place at the window!” I turned to the window.

Milly and Tilly looked at each other. Then Milly caught my left arm and Tilly my right arm and pulled me to the rear bank. They placed me right between them.

No peeking.

We cuddled for a while.

After a while Miss Tessa came back with a basket. It smelled delicious. The carriage started to move again. After the table reappeared Miss Tessa started to hand us the contents of the basket. After we set the table we had lunch. A kind of stew again.

After lunch we continued our language training. Adding a few verbs to the mix we started to build simple sentences.

Miss Tessa occasionally used her bracelet to explain grammar and weird exceptions.

We learned to address the man who brought us to the carriage yesterday. He was was an ’Erlaucht’. She didn’t tell us his name though. He was on the coach box with the coachman, James, all day.

Suddenly a flap opened on the top of the front of the cabin. Someone hissed a word.

“In your beds!” Miss Tessa commanded while she jumped to her feet. She started pulling out the beds.

We looked at each other and nodded. We jumped on our beds as soon as we could tackle them and a few moments later we were back in our sleeping place.

This time we were fully clothed though.

“What could it be?” Milly whispered.

“Some patrol perhaps?” I whispered back.

We heard some faint noises for a while. After a while of silence Miss Tessa pulled us out again.

She continued our language training without commenting anything.

We learned the word ’hide’ though and were instructed to enter our hiding places as soon as we heard it. She instructed us how to operate the beds as well, explicitly allowing us to step on the cushion in such a case.

The beds could only be controlled from the outside.

The carriage rolled on few more hours. It started to get dark as we eventually stopped. Miss Tessa had lighted one of these lanterns and hung it to a well hidden hook in the ceiling.

Miss Tessa left us alone again to prepare dinner. After were had our fill we lounged about the bank for a while.

Miss Tessa raised an eyebrow at that but decided to let it go. The bracelet had stopped working at some point, but that didn’t prevent us from learning more stuff. We knew the names of all the clothes we wore.

The carriage had an impressing supply of jugs, goblets, plates and the like. There were drawers everywhere.

These drawers were all very well made and totally blended in their surroundings. The handles were usually some embellishments while the beds had some ornaments you could touch.

After a while Miss Tessa got our attention by clapping her hands.

“Undress and fold your attire neatly. Your nightgowns are in this drawer!” She pointed at a drawer beside the bed drawers.

“Yes, Miss Tessa!” we piped.

Disrobing was okay, but I was the last one finished. I was notoriously bad at folding clothes.

Milly and Tilly were long gone as I finished folding them up to Miss Tessa’s satisfaction.

“I’ll get you as fast as Milly in no time!” She patted my head.

“Yes, Miss Tessa!” I started to tackle the nightgown.

“Good girl!” she ruffled my hair.

I blushed.

“Now hurry!” She clapped her hands.

“Yes, Miss Tessa!” I nearly fell over my own feet!

My bed was already pulled out so I jumped in and tucked me in. Finally I touched the trigger.

A few moments later I was back in the darkness of the sleeping space. The strange barrier had appeared again.

“I’m tired.” Milly yawned.

“Good night!” Tilly and I yawned as well.

“Good night!” Milly mumbled back.

few minutes later I was gone.

20