1.15 – Disciplining maids
486 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up without pain this morning. The only thing I noticed was a faint tingling.

Remembering last evenings talk I started to blush. I twisted on my stomach.

“Lilly?” Milly whispered.

“Morning.” I whispered back.

“How are you?” She inquired.

“The situation is complex.” I wasn’t sure what I should say.

“These beds are annoying.” She grumbled.

“ I’d like to be able to at least touch you, Sugar.” she cooed.

“I feel saver that way, I suppose.” I started blushing.

“Afraid?” Milly giggled.

“Totally horrified!” I retorted.

“Can just stop calling me cute?” I whined.

“That would be no fun! It’s especially cute when you blush.” she laughed.

“You always blush!” she giggled.

“Cutiepie!” she sang. I blushed.

“You’re blushing!” she cooed.

I was doomed! She really knew how to push my buttons. No. Not that buttons! Train of thought canceled!

Eventually we were back in the carriage. Dressing up was still awkward, but I improved a bit every day.

After we set the table we had breakfast. As usual the carriage was already moving as we got up. The day started with the usual learning.

Miss Tessa started to sprinkle in other stuff she taught us later, reprimanding everyone who didn’t pay attention.

I earned me a few light spankings this morning. She announced to repeat these tests once in a while.

Later this morning she caught me sitting with spread legs again. I spent the rest of the day with my knees tied up.

I caught a few salacious glances from Milly the rest of the day. Even Tilly stole a few interested glances.

I was blushing every time I noticed their attention.

Miss Tessa was sewing most of the time while frequently chiming in when we were stuck.

As lunchtime approached Miss Tessa clapped her hands.

“Since you’re all learning diligently and make progress, I want to offer you to acquire appropriate equipment you need for a hobby of yours. Suggestions?” she announced.

Hmm. This is actually nice of her. But how do I get a computer?

“I would like to draw, Miss Tessa. The carriage stands in these times thus this shouldn’t be a problem.” Tilly gave her a bright smile.

“That is acceptable” Miss Tessa smiled back and nodded.

“I am thinking about sewing, Miss Tessa.” Milly looked at her with wide eyes.

“I have some experience making clothes for myself. I will miss my sewing machine, but I don’t mind.” She shrugged.

“Perfect!” Miss Tessa exclaimed.

“Maybe you could help me out with your skills a few times. I might even show you a trick or two!” She gushed.

I sat there and hung my head.

“Lilly?” Miss Tessa looked at me.

“Yes, Miss Tessa?” I looked down at my feet.

“What about you?” She gave me an encouraging smile.

“I-I-I. None. I may exercise in the carriage?” Most of my hobbies were tied to electronic devices.

“Then at least tell me about your hobbies, Lilly.” She looked me in the eyes.

“I leave things like hiking and computers out.” I was blushing.

“I did read a lot, but without knowing to read a local language.” I muttered not even finishing the sentence.

“I did workout periodically.” I finally pressed out.

“This attire is not made for it.” I hung my head.

“Hmm. The last is true and false.” she smiled.

“You could workout in this attire albeit we don’t have enough spare clothes at the moment.” I looked down on my maid outfit in disbelief.

“I have an idea.” Miss Tessa continued with a smirk. I was scared.

“I was actually working on a simpler outfit for you to use in your spare time. Milly will support me finishing it until dinner.

The rest is simple but truly necessary. You change in the workout outfit at the start of the break. You may workout a bit. A few minutes before lunch is ready I give you a notice for you to change back. You have something you like to do and train a necessity along the way, Lilly.” I looked at her in disbelieve and pointed at my tied up knees.

“See it as an incentive.” A smug smile played around her lips.

“I expect at least a full change of attire in the time.” She looked at me.

“Yes, Miss Tessa.” I hung my head.

“Actually you can train redressing before lunch. Maybe you have time enough. Clothes are meant to be folded, you remember?” She patted my head

I pouted.

“Yes, Miss Tessa.” I added a few moments later.

Milly hugged me. “Cheer up cutie! After a few days you change in no time!”

The world definitely was not fair.

I redressed during lunch break and managed to be presentable just in time.

Milly and Tilly enjoyed the show.

After lunch Miss Tessa handed out a small box containing many things I hadn’t seen before. Tilly got a box with stuff for drawing while Milly got stuff for sewing.

In the afternoon was another hiding alarm. Miss Tessa didn’t remove the leather straps so I decided to keep them.

It was a bad habit to annoy Miss Tessa.

“Lilly?” Milly piped up after a while.

I grumbled.

“Cutiepie?” she sang.

I grumbled again, blushing.

“Say something!” She whined.

“No!” I rolled my eyes.

“Come on. I make you a cute new dress. Okay?” She giggled.

“Milly!” I tried to intimidate her.

“Will you come over somehow and spank me?” She teased.

“Two of us in a bed would be quite cozy!” She laughed.

Where is this damn blush button? I want to disable it.

“I could tickle you!” I shot back.

“Iiehh! Nooo! That’s cruel!” She shrieked.

“I could tickle you back!” She threatened back.

“Have fun!” I wasn’t really ticklish at all before.

“After I tied you up!” She swooned.

Not again!

“Shut up!” I snapped.

“Beat you!” she boasted.

“Feeling better?” She giggled.

“Actually yes.”At least I forgot about my predicaments for some time.

“You are truly distracting! A force of nature!” I laughed.

“I know!” she sang.

“You’re both weird!” Tilly exclaimed.

“Should I tickle you as well? I have hands enough!” I chuckled.

“N-N-Nooooo! Stay away! Monster!” she whined.

Someone knocked.

“We’re doomed!” we whispered.

As were back in the carriage Miss Tessa chided us for making a racket in stealth mode. She was clearly annoyed.

It was followed up by a wholehearted spanking for each of us.

After dinner we were tucked in early. We all agreed that violating stealth protocol was a bad idea. My bottoms stung for most of the next day.

Milly did her usual teasing, enjoying to embarrass Tilly and I. Usually I got the brunt of it.

It was annoying but she managed to ease me out of my bad moods most of the time.

The next two days were rather boring. Eventually I got my knees tied up for the rest of the day, but I improved. I got extra training in dress up and talking improved quite a bit. The day to day stuff wasn’t much of a problem anymore.

Milly started to sew something and Tilly made a few charcoal drawings.

Miss Tessa finished a dress for me to wear to workout. We had to hide few times, but nothing interesting happened.

There was a steady rain all the time.

We were tucked in early each day.

20