1.19 – Treats and sweat
470 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up the morning, the first I felt were sore muscles all over.

Soon I realized, of course blushing, that there were a lot other alarming sensations. I laid on my left side. My head was resting on two small arms, the one from the front slung around my neck, the hand resting on my right shoulder.

The other one came from behind. The forearm crossed on just under my throat, with the hand resting on my collarbone.

The other hand from behind rested on my butt. The second hand from my front had found it’s way between my legs just below my private parts. I sensed the feeling of naked skin all over my back, with two noticeable protrusions just below my shoulders.

My right hand was resting on something soft, feeling like a hip, while my other hand was slung around a neck, covered by soft hair, resting on what had to be a shoulder.

I felt someones breath right in my face. I opened my eyes. Just a few finger’s breadth away I saw Milly’s face, covered by an angelic smile.

Her mouth was a bit open. Regarding my legs, there were entangled by other legs down below.

I dared not to move, since waking them up in this situation would be embarrassing. Getting up without waking up anyone seemed futile though.

My thoughts began to race.

After a while Milly seemed to stir a bit, rubbing her nipples softly across mine.

My heartbeat went through the ceiling as I was yanked out of my whirling thoughts.

Would she wake up? And those touches on my breast feel were highly exciting.

I held my breath and she seemed to sleep deeper again.

Then Tilly started to rub my butt! I tried to pull my hips away just to slide onto Milly hand down below. Patience! After a while the rubbing stopped.

I remembered we fell asleep naked and hugging each other last night. Focusing on my breath I quelled my panic.

My heartbeat had just reached a normal level again as these nipples rubbed against mine again.

Help! Then her head came slightly forward until our lips touched each other.

All the while our nipples were touching. A few moments later Tilly’s nipples started to rub at my back! My heart was pounding! I had the feeling the would wake up from the vibrations.

Milly then started to moan softly and I felt a tongue entering my mouth. After a while I tried to push the tongue back. It was like herding cats as her tongue slipped time an time again back into my mouth.

Eventually she rolled back a bit, leaving only her arm under my head. Phew!

A few minutes later she began to stir again, while Tilly was still snuggling me from behind. I blushed deeply!

After a while she opened her eyes and looked my way, first unbelieving and then she hid her mouth behind her other hand. She was clearly amused.

I was blushing furiously.

Then she cautiously dislodged her arm from under my head and sorted out her legs. She cautiously got to her knees.

In the meantime Tilly hat fortunately stopped rubbing my back with her chest.

Putting her index finger on her lips Milly skidded in my direction. Then she bend over my head, showing me clearly her private parts! After a few moments Tilly rolled away, her hand leaving my hip. Milly sat back on her heels.

Greatly relieved I cautiously got up to my knees, too. Milly looked at me with a smug smile, blushing as she noticed my attention.

A few minutes later Tilly woke up as well. Milly and Tilly chattered a bit. I was blushing deeply, haunted by the memories of the sensations after waking up.

After a while I had calmed down. Eventually we heard the lock and Miss Tessa entered the room.

What if she had come earlier? I blushed deeply again.

She gave us our simple outfit to wear and soon after breakfast we got into the carriage, which was waiting just in front of the inn.

With a slow pace we went through the streets of the city.

We passed a gate a few minutes later and the carriage stopped in a large hall. We all got out of the carriage while some Dwarves made a brief inspection.

In front of the carriage was an about 8m wide channel that disappeared into dark tunnels to the left and to the right. There were bollards every five meters all along the channel.

After a while a wooden lighter, nearly as wide as the channel came out of the right tunnel. A wooden shack covering nearly the complete lighter loomed about 3 meters over the water. It slowly drifted to the point where the channel just vanished again in a dark tunnel.

The Dwarf standing at its rear slung a hawser he had fastened to the lighter around a bollard, stopping the lighter with a tug. Then he went to the front of the lighter and fixed it right in place. He started to deploy a short ramp after opening a large sliding door.

A second lighter appeared out of the dark as I heard sound of cart approaching.

Turning around I saw a venerable silver haired female dwarf approaching. She was pulling a small cart behind her.

She stopped right in front of us and nodded at Miss Tessa.

“Greetings!” She boomed. “Am A early enough?”

Miss Tessa smiled at her.

“Greetings, Aykar Ironcleaver. The lighters are just arriving. You’re going have enough space on the second one.” She smiled at the dwarf.

The old dwarf waved her hand at us.

“Are those the vicious cuties you told ma ’bout?”.

“This cutiepies are Tilly, Milly and Lilly.” Miss Tessa smirked.

We were all blushing deeply. Miss Tessa tilted her head looked at us expectantly.

“Greetings! Miss Aykar Ironcleaver!” we piped up.

The old dwarf laughed loudly.

“Aren’t they sweeties?” We blushed again.

“How often do they blush in a row calling them cute?” she looked at Miss Tessa.

“Anytime.” She smirked at us.

We were blushing again.

The second lighter, similar built, had landed in the meantime.

“Have fun, cuties!” she shouted, winking at us as we blushed again.

“Ay’ll set meself up! There’s work to do!” She pulled her cart on the second lighter.

Two Dwarves coupled the lighters together. The carriage was moved on the first one, while the horses were led on the second, accompanied by the female Dwarf with the cart.

We got on board on the first, setting up some chairs an a table beside the carriage.

Erlaucht claimed the carriage so we sat down at the at the table outside. Outside wasn’t correct as they closed the door as soon as everyone was inside. At least we had light.

Slowly the lighter started to move.

The carriage used up about two thirds of the length of the lighter. At the bow was a small, round protrusion with a lid jutted out of the deck.

Curiously lifting the lid I snatched a peek of a water surface.

They had tied the carriage tightly to rings in the ground. There were more of these rings, snugly resting in fitting holes around the deck.

After a while there was a sharp tug to right, accompanied by groaning noise.

Another few minutes later the lighter came to an halt. I heard deep dwarven voices shout outside. After a muted bang I heard the sound of rushing water for a while. The lighter seemed to move up, slowly.

A watergate!

After a few minutes the sound of rushing water stopped and we slowly sped up again. Occasionally the lighter bumped into something, causing a sheering noise.

The sound of clapping hands ended my train of thought.

Miss Tessa was standing in the center of the free space behind the carriage. Quickly I ran up to her.

Milly and Tilly came running around the carriage as well.

“Line up!” Miss Tessa propped her hands on her hips.

“It’s time to get you a bit more in form. Your performance yesterday was lousy!” She scowled at us.

“Yes, Miss Tessa!” We groaned.

She shot us a stern look.

“Time to put my experience as a military instructor to use!” She crossed her arms under her chest.

We exchanged concerned looks.

“Today we have the space and the time, but we will pursue this later on. When I’m done with you, you’re going to have muscles of steel and perfect control of your body!” She stared us down.

She cunningly mixed our activity with interchanging workouts featuring balance, endurance, strength and stretching.

I was sweating like hell despite the temperatures being quite low. We had some short breaks now and then. We drank a bit while trying to regain some strength.

Reaching lunchtime Miss Tessa left us laying on the ground, panting heavily.

She seemed to greatly enjoy bossing us around.

“I’m going to prepare lunch now. Make sure to set the tables until then. All you need is in the box over there.” She smiled.

“We continue after lunch.” She gave us a smug smile.

After a few minutes Milly scrambled to her feet.

“Let’s get the work done!” She offered me her hands.

“We can rest later!” She pulled me up

I offered my hands to Tilly in turn.

Exhausted we set out to set the table. Thereafter we captured a bucket of water and some soap for a quick cleanup.

After lunch and, of course clearing the table Miss Tessa clapped her hands to end our lunch break. She gave us a few minutes of rest though while changing in a more casual attire behind a blanket she set up to create to give her some privacy.

Miss Tessa now wore pants and a simple shirt, her outfit was completed by some flats.

“Let’s have some fun now!” She grinned.

“I want you to attack me. All out! Holding back will be severely punished!” She cracked her knuckles.

“I want to get a grip on what you can do!” Miss Tessa beckoned Milly over

Milly clearly had no viable attack and defense. Tilly was bit better but not by much. Miss Tessa chose to test me last.

She had a sound defense and clearly had more experience than me.

That was clear after a few moments. But as nobody was perfect I managed to land several sound hits soon, as she chose not to attack at the beginning.

It got a lot more difficult after she started to attack back.

After landing dozens of hits all over me, she finally broke my balance and pinned me to the ground sitting on my tummy.

I panted heavily and I saw with satisfaction, that Miss Tessa had some drops of sweat on her brow, too.

“That’s not bad for a start.” She patted my head.

Miss Tessa got up and pulled me up to my feet.

“You two will get there, too.” She scrutinized Milly and Tilly.

They paled.

“When I done with you, each of you may be able to defeat me!” She scowled.

After that she focused on Milly and Tilly. After a few minutes, after I had caught my breath, she ordered me to help her out with the two.

I enjoyed most of the afternoon, as a demonstration subject and doing some drills with Milly when Miss Tessa was busy with Tilly and vice versa.

Miss Tessa decided to round out the afternoon with an hour of workout, leaving us down on the ground again reeling.

We managed to help preparing dinner and washing our clothes. Miss Tessa wrapped us up in towels thereafter, leaving us laying on a stack of rough woolen blankets she got out of a flap in the carriage.

Then she left with our wet clothes.

“Yesterday was harmless! I can feel all my muscles. There are lots I didn’t even know about” Milly groaned after Miss Tessa was out of view.

“I have concussions all over!” Tilly whined.

“Welcome to sincere martial arts training. Wait for the aching muscles tomorrow.” I chuckled.

They were silent for a few moments and then groaned again.

A few minutes later Miss Tessa came back with the clothes all dried up.

Magic? Probably.

We dressed up again and remained lounging on the blankets after that. I laid down on my stomach after a while, watching Miss Tessa put away the furniture into the deep bowels of our carriage. After a few moments Milly and Tilly snuggled up to me from both sides.

Eventually we heard a Dwarf shouting. Miss Tessa clapped her hands, coming over.

“Put away the blankets. We will arrive soon.” She gave us a stern look.

“Yes, Miss Tessa” We wearily scrambled to our feet.

We folded the blankets and of course Tilly knew where they belonged.

After Erlaucht left Miss Tessa shooed us into the carriage.

We huddled together on the bench. Short thereafter the lighter came to a halt.

A few minutes later Miss Tessa entered the carriage, carrying a large bag.

She put the bag down by the door and then the carriage started to move for a while.

We drove along well lighted streets for a while.

We stopped in front of an Inn again.

Miss Tessa handled getting our rooms. We were treated a full bath in the tubs.

After relieving ourselves in a small room, containing a hole with water flowing on the bottom we were shown to our room.

We all fell face down on the bed.

“We’re not done for the day!” Miss Tessa clapped her hands.

“Yes. Miss Tessa!” We groaned.

She stepped up to the bed.

“Don’t you groan on me!” she chided.

Then I heard a whistling followed by a sting on my butt. I squealed and jumped. Two further squeals followed after another whistle within a few moments.

When I turned my head around I saw Miss Tessa stowing away a crop into her apron. Then she left the room, locking the door behind her.

We rubbed our butts and certainly were awake again.

“We better stay awake for now!” Milly rubbed her butt.

Tilly and I just nodded.

We got up again carefully sat down on the bed, waiting for Miss Tessa to come back.

Miss Tessa came back about half an hour later, carrying a large bag I recognized. She set it down by the bed.

Then she walked to the center of the room, facing us. She clapped her hands “Line up!” She commanded.

We jumped to our feet forming a line.

Miss Tessa crossed her arms below her ample bosom and looked at us solemnly.

“I want to officially thank you in the name of Erlaucht, and as well James’, for your effort at the assault!” She gave us a slight smile.

We looked at each other, surprised.

“Without your effort to take down this bandit I would have been in a tight spot, if he had a chance to get in my back. Maybe sitting there frozen in panic would have distracted him for a few moments, but surely not for long. And who knows what hardships you would have faced if he would have been distracted longer.” Miss Tessa walked up and down our line.

We looked at each other shivering.

“And thus I asked Erlaucht for a reward for your tenacity! He approved the idea and covered the financial part.” She smiled.

“Lilly! Step up!” she commanded pointing at the ground in front of her.

With a quick step I stood at the appointed place.

“Disrobe!” She looked me in the eyes.

After a few moments, I stood there naked, my clothes neatly folded on the table at the wall.

I blushed returning to my assigned spot.

Miss Tessa opened the bag and pulled up a wrapped up package. She fetched one of the chairs to put the package down to open it. Sneaking a peek it looked like a new maid outfit, including shoes.

While I was blushing she then dressed me up.

The clothes were of much finer quality than the old ones and were comparable to the outfit Miss Tessa wore herself!

I felt flattered a bit.

A few days earlier I wouldn’t even had noticed the difference I realized. The outfit sported a corset as well. If fit snug around my chest and actually felt comfy.

“This attire is a matched set. It is enchanted and will be magically attached to your marks. I found it a few years ago on a mission. I couldn’t use it but it was looking nice enough to keep it.

The dwarven lady you met is a master enchanter and seamstress with a reputation all of over the continent. With her powerful magic and her vast experience she created two exact copies of my original set in no time.” She smiled brightly.

“Now we have just to tie the outfit to your mana pool. You can’t use yours at the moment, but we can use work around that to pull it off.” She grinned.

She got a small orange gem from a small box and another red glowing gem from her apron’s pocket.

“Press this to your mark!” she ordered me while handing the orange gem.

“And press this one to your brow. It will supply the mana your mana pool can’t provide at the moment.” She tilted her head.

Holding the two gems in my hand for a moment, I felt a weird feeling in my stomach.

Magic! It was connected to that darn mark, but it was mine!

With trembling hands I followed Miss Tessa’s directions.

For a few moments I felt nothing. I was already getting afraid it won’t work, as sharp sting went through the mark on my sternum. The outfit was covered in an orange glow for a few moment while the orange gem crumbled in my grasp.

I gasped.

“Give me the other gem back” Miss Tessa held out her hand.

I put the red gem in her hand, smiling. The stone’s glow had faded a bit.

At Miss Tessa’s command I stepped back into the line.

After a while we all stood in front of Miss Tessa in our new outfits.

“Enjoy yourself for a while. I will tell you more about the outfits tomorrow. Remember We will get up early. Good night.” She smiled.

Then she left the room, locking the door behind her.

We stood there for a while looking at each other.

“You’re all cute¡‘ Milly hugged us.

Tilly and I blushed.

“But let us go to bed now. I’m dead tired. The day was hard and we have to get up early tomorrow.” Milly smiled wearily.

Tilly and I nodded.

We disrobed, neatly folding our new outfits on the table. The corset needed a helping hand though.

After we had done our nightgowns we went to bed, falling asleep in mere moments.

20