30 – Sleepless
295 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I had a strange dream.” I whispered.

“About a crater in a stone desert?” Milly seemed to be concerned.

“And with magic crystals and guardians?” Tilly whispered excitedly.

“Do you understand me?” I whispered in draconic.

“Yes!” they whispered back in the same language.

We silently laid a while next to each other.

“We have to find out more about her. We have the name.” I propped myself on my elbow.

I am Nhizziualzhil! “This name thing still works! I’m Lilly!”

“Nice try. But yes, the changes came over from the dream!” Milly sled her arm around my waist from behind.”

“Then we may see magic soon!” Tilly sounded happy.

“Let’s keep all this to ourselves for now.” I pulled Tilly closer.

“We should.” they replied.

“We should figure out how this magic sight works though. This may give us an edge in situations like the one in our dream.” Tilly gave me a short hug.

I started to focus on the spot where Tilly’s slave mark should be. It was dark, thus there was nothing else to see at the moment. I noticed a faint glow after a few moments. I tapped on the glow. Tilly flinched a bit.

“Is this your slave mark?” I whispered.

“Aehmm. Yes.” Tilly sounded a bit flustered.

“I focused on the general spot for a moment and saw a faint glow.” I explained. “There is nothing distracting, as it is dark at the moment.”

“Yes, I see it too.” I felt Tilly nudging my slave mark.

“Nice, but will we see it when there is normal light?” Milly rubbed my slave mark while leaning over me.

“Probably not, but over time we’ll get better.” Tilly was excited.

“As far as I understood it will just add to the things we can normally see after a while.” I laid down on my back.

“I have an idea!” Tilly skittered close to me and put her mouth close to my right ear.

“The name she gave me was Vhizziualzhil.” she whispered in my ear.

I felt a warm feeling, similar to the feeling towards Ziual, course through me.

“Yes!” Tilly exclaimed.

“Ssshhh!” Milly put her hand on Tilly’s mouth. “Caroline is sleeping!”

I pulled Milly’s head to me until her ear was next to my mouth.

“The name she gave me was Nhizziualzhil.” I whispered in her ear.

“Oh!” Milly grabbed my hair and gave me a kiss.

I heard Tilly whisper something to Milly and felt her shudder again.

Milly broke her kiss and her mouth came to my left ear. She licked my earlobe giggling while a slight shudder went through me. “The name she gave me was Khizziualzhil.”

The same warm feeling came again in regard to Milly. A shudder ran through me as she was really close. Then she leaned over me and whispered something to Tilly while laying on my chest.

Tilly came closer as well and we cuddled.

I just felt relaxed and secure in an intensity I’ve never felt before. It was just too much to express it in words.

Eventually someone knocked at our door. As we disentangled ourselves the door opened a bit and Teri’s face appeared.

“There is an incredible aurora outside. Get up if you want to see it!” she said. “Don’t bother dressing.” she added as Milly approached the locker.

“Wait! I wanna look, too!” Caroline started to climb down the ladder.

We followed Teri outside. Many of the servants were there in their nightwear staring in awe at a brilliant violet sky. The light covered the yard in an eerie light.

“Auroras are rare here and and this is the brightest I’ve ever seen.” Teri whispered to us.

People were whispering with each other. No one spoke aloud. I could see people at the windows in the upper floors.

“Beautiful!” Milly whispered.

“It feels somehow familiar.” I whispered into Milly’s ear.

She nodded.

Tilly stood there and gazed at the sky with her mouth wide open, totally entranced.

“Have you ever seen an aurora Tilly?” Caroline pulled her in a light hug.

Tilly shook her head. She pointed at the sky.

“Entrancing!” she whispered.

After a while the people started to return to the inside again.

“How long is it until wake-up time?” I tugged at Teri’s arm.

“About an hour.” she patted on my head.

We returned to our room.

“I won’t sleep for an hour.” I looked at the others and sat down on the bed.

Caroline turned on the lantern and closed the door.

“I’m a bit tired, but I suppose the last hour wouldn’t help much.” Caroline sat beside me laying an arm around my shoulder.

She gained a bit weight and her womanly parts had developed considerably since we arrived at Redcliff Castle.

“I’m not tired.” Tilly sat down on her other side. Caroline laid her other arm around Tilly.

I put my arm around her back and felt Tilly’s arm coming my way.

“You are so cute!” Caroline pulled us into a hug.

We blushed.

“That leaves only one place for me!” Milly plopped herself on Caroline’s lap, leaning into her.

Caroline joined us blushing.

“I wonder if that was a kind of omen. It was really extraordinary!” Caroline hugged Milly.

“Is that a bad or a good thing?” Tilly snuggled up to Caroline.

“The temples will give advise if it was an omen.” Caroline patted Tilly’s head.

“At least it was an impressive sight!” I pulled my legs to my chest and turned to lean with my back into Caroline.

“That’s true. No need to worry!” Caroline hugged me.

We chattered a bit about what to expect today, as we would get a new instructor today.

As the wake-up call came we started to get ready for the day. As I put on my maid attire there were some oddities with my vision as I pulled the dress over my head.

18