43 – Boundaries
323 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This chapter has mostly erotic contents. You may skip it without a problem. Relevant stuff for the plot, if any, will be mentioned in later chapters.

I opened my mouth as her lips touched mine and we let out tongues dance around each other. While kissing me Milly pulled up her nightgown up to her hips. Slowly she mounted my belly. Then she started to caress my shoulders while I could feel her boobs brushing against mine.

Then she pulled back her head leaving her hands on my shoulders.

“You still didn’t answer me, didn’t you?” She looked deep into my eyes.

“I didn’t. Go ahead. I tell you when to stop.” I laid my hands on her hips and started to caress them.

“Mmmm” Her hands caressed me while slowly approaching my breast. A bright smile spread out on her face.

She rolled down beside me. I tried to get up, but my muscles felt like jelly.

Milly grinned as she watched me struggling.

“Rest for a while.” She patted my head.

I felt relaxed and comfortable even without being able to get up for now. My eyes followed Milly who seemed be able to move without problems.

Milly propped her back up on some pillows, splaying her legs while pulling her feet a bit back towards her butt.

Tilly shed her nightgown and crawled up to Milly’s crotch, starting to lick and caress her thighs. Milly pulled her nightgown down to her feet, covering Tilly down to her hips with it. I still heard faint licking noises from under the nightgown.

I wasn’t sure if enhanced senses were always a boon, but seeing clearly in a dark room has it’s perks.

Milly had closed her eyes and started moaning after a while. Her right hand came over to me pet my head. Her left hand was caressing Tilly’s head under der nightgown.

Slowly she started to tense up and breathe faster while I was was still recovering from my orgasm. Suddenly she started to spasm and moan and then cried out loud while Tilly was still busy under Milly’s nightgown. I sat up and crossed my legs, watching them fascinated.

As she went limp Tilly crawled out again, her face covered with Milly’s juices. She crawled to me and laid down with her head on my lap, looking up at me, smiling.

Milly seemed to be out of commission for now.

“Maybe we should be a bit quieter next time.” I let my hands wander towards Tilly’s chest. As she gave me an encouraging smile I started to knead her boobs. She closed her eyes and after a while she started moaning.

Eventually Milly stirred again. After a while she came over and laid down between Tilly’s legs. She gave me a devious smile and buried her face between Tilly’s legs which caused Tilly to moan louder. Soon she started to shiver once in a while. I could feel her pulse going faster and faster. Her hand clamped in to the sheets.

Suddenly she started to spasm. Her moans got louder and louder. I put one of my hands on her mouth to keep things quieter. She started to thrash wailing at the top of her lungs. After a while she went limp and Milly came up between Tilly’s legs again.

“You as well?” She looked at my crotch while licking her lips.

It seemed to be much more intense than the things we did before and it still was overwhelming. I petted Tilly’s head while I gave Milly a contemplative look.

Sure there wasn’t any risk with it, as I couldn’t even get pregnant. I remembered wondering what it would feel as Tilly laid between my legs. Carefully I eased Tilly’s head on the bed.

“How do we do it? And I think it’s loud enough for people to hear us.” I knelt on the bed.

“Hmmm. Lay down on the pillows while I take care of the the noise.” She gave me a devious smile.

She got up and got something from the wardrobe while I made myself comfortable on the stack of pillows. She came back with a bag which she put beside the bed.

“Close your eyes! And open your mouth!” She knelt down beside me.

I did as she said.

Then she pushed something large leathery in my mouth!

“MMmmmpff!” I opened my eyes.

Then she tied some strings behind my head, fixing the gag in place. I could put it out, but it was my idea to do something about the noise.

“Okay?” she looked me in the eyes.

I nodded and splayed my legs. Milly’s head went down between my legs and she started licking at my thighs. Her hands kneaded my butt while her tongue danced between my legs.

I became more and more aroused, but she seemed to take her time, closing in slowly to my crotch. Soon I started moaning and lost the awareness to my surroundings as her tongue started to reach more and more sensitive spots between my legs. Every time she came close to a certain spot shivers of pleasure washed through my body.

I don’t know how long she held me in that spot of pleasure. She stopped just before I started to get close to loose my mind again, just to start before I could calm down again.

After a while someone pulled my tummy forward. Leaning back again I felt the pillows were gone and there were some boobs pressed against my back. Then someone hugged me from behind. Tilly.

Then the hands went to my breasts, starting to massage them. Then Milly started to tease me again down below. Tilly continued massaging my boobs while her legs were spread beside me.

I let my hands drop down my sides, starting to caress Tilly’s hips and butt. She started moaning as well soon after she had taken the place behind me. I ground my back against her boobs. Milly’s hands left my butt then but I didn’t mind. Tilly’s crotch was right behind me to grind against.

Then Milly started to attack my clit. A few moments later waves of pleasure washed through my body, followed up by several more, I didn’t bother to count. I cried at the top of my lungs. Soon I felt Tilly behind me to spasm as well until I passed out.

As I came to my senses I was tightly cuddled by Milly and Tilly.

After I got control of my my arms back after a while I pulled them both in a hug.

“There again?” Milly giggled.

“Yeah!” My limbs still felt like jelly.

“And how are you feeling now as a true woman?” She gave me a peck on the cheek.

“It was awesome and I’m just enjoying the feeling. Maybe I will start to think about it later. ” I noticed that we all were still covered in sweat and other body fluids.

“You want to do it again?” Tilly propped herself up on an elbow.

“I do.” I pulled her in for a kiss.

“I’m happy you enjoyed it!” Milly gave me a close hug from behind.

“I’m happy as well.”

“Then let’s clean up and call it a night.” Milly let go of me.

We used the rest of the water for drinking and some soap to clean up ourselves.

After that Tilly and I changed into our outfits we brought the sheets to the laundry and washed the nightgowns.

After I went to the attic to put the wet clothes on the lines.

Tilly went back to our room again, bringing some more water to clean on the way.

The castle was mostly quiet at this time. As I went down from the attic to the first floor to get back in the Donjon again a stout middle aged man stepped in my way with a lewd smile on his face. He was one of the cooks assistants and was reeking of beer.

“This way! I’m going to show you how to be a real woman!” He crossed his arms on his chest.

I stopped in tracks, resisting my urge just to kick him down the stairs. It would stop him from bothering me, but he’d probably break his neck and several other bones on his way down. I didn’t want to have the trouble coming with that.

“I’m not interested. Go to the stables and get yourself a willing mare.” I gave him a cold stare.

I looked through the door into the servants quarters. There was nobody else I could see, but there might be some other people to the right behind the passage.

“I’m not asking bitch. You’re coming with me.” His face transformed into a creepy grin.

There was a short passage out of the stairway. I didn’t want to be stuck there with someone hiding behind the corner.

“I said no. And this is final!” I saw him tense up.

I decided that a dash into the room would be fine. There was the ready room and Miss Iralalith’s chamber in the vicinity. As he started to jump my way I dashed to the side in the hallway to the servants quarters. The man flew forward, maybe intending to throw me down on the stairs, and crashed onto the stairs with a groan.

He seemed to be alone, but the ready room was empty! Miss Tessa won’t be amused. I turned around to the staircase. The man was back on his feet seething.

“I’ll get you bitch!” He stormed out from the staircase, his hands in front of him to grab me.

“Stay back!” I cried raising my defense.

I got in touch with his right arm, grabbed his wrist and pulled. He lost his balance and stumbled forward. Being drunk and needing balance was a bad combination. I stepped to his right side and jostled his right leg behind his left. Timber! He crashed down on the floor.

“The next time you try something I’m gonna hurt you!” I watched him getting to his feet, struggling with his balance.

I heard the door of Miss Iralalith’s chamber opening.

“Bitch! I’m going to hump you senseless!” He stepped up to me while I could see Miss Iralalith coming around the corned. She looked furious.

He tried to grab me again with only one hand this time. I stepped aside while holding contact with his arm while raising my knee up into his groin.

“IIaaaaa!!!!” He doubled over and went down to his knees while I stepped behind him.

“What is happening here?” Miss Iralalith shot me an icy glare.

“He tried to put his dick where it doesn’t belong, Miss Iralalith.” I kept my eyes on the man whining on the floor.

“Was this necessary?” She pointed at the man on the floor.

“I tried to tell him multiple time to leave me alone. He didn’t listen to me, Miss Iralalith. Even crying out loud didn’t help!” I looked at Miss Iralalith.

“I see. What are you doing at this time here by the way? I expected you to be in your room!” She frowned.

“I had been washing some of my clothes and was on my way back to my room.” I looked down on my feet.

“In your bed, Lilly. I take care of the this mess.” She waved me off as the man slowly came to his feet.

I dashed to our room. As curious as I was what happened next, disobeying a direct order wasn’t worth it.

Milly and Tilly had finished cleaning the room as I arrived.

“What happened?” Milly looked at me.

“Well. I got in a fight!” I frowned.

“Are you hurt?” Tilly came over.

I shook my head.

“Let’s get ready for the night first. Miss Iralalith may come and check in a few.”

We got ready for the night the second time today.

“What happened?” Milly pulled her nightgown over her head.

“One of the cooks assistants, clearly drunk, wanted to to introduce me to real womanhood. I crushed his balls. Spare me the details until the morning.” I got into my nightgown as well.

“Did it ruin the evening?” Tilly was done dressing for the night as well.

“Nay. But we shouldn’t do it too often. It’s too late already.” I sat down on the freshly made bed.

“Unfortunately.” Milly grinned.

“We will find some time now and then.” Tilly sat down beside me.

“Eventually we will have enough time and privacy.” Milly tucked herself in.

“Eventually.” I cuddled myself beside her.

“It may take a while though.” Tilly turned out the light.

“Let’s spent the rest of our mana and sleep.” I yawned.

It took some time to fall asleep though since the events of this evening were still present in my mind. Tilly and Milly were already asleep for a while as finally fell asleep.

Eventually the door of our room opened for a few moments after someone came up the staircase. A few moments later the door closed again with someone leaving downwards again.

20