Ch. 2 Sebastian #1 – Father and Son
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"More ale!" - The man shouted.

"Coming right up!" - Innkeeper replied.

It was a busy day at the Golden Cup Inn. It was crammed with customers. Though almost all of them were of the demon race. After all, what could you expect from the capital city of the Demon Kingdom.

Between the crowded tables a young man sat. He wore black clothes and topped it with a black fedora. His eyes were crimson red and his hair like the moonlight. Some could say he radiated a little bit of elegance from his attire. Known by the name Sebastian. He was drinking some wine from a glass bottle.

"Arghh, my head hurts again." - He thought to himself.

"Is it because I drank too much?"

Although his face was a little red he holds his liquor well. From the continues pain, he put a hand over his face in hopes to reduce it.

"Arghh, why did it have to happen now?" - Sebastian complained.

Because of the intense pain, Sebastian didn't heed notice to his surroundings as it began to get quieter.

Suddenly all the noise and sound in the inn has stopped.

Maybe the pain was so great that he lost his senses.

Sebastian couldn't hear anything. Nobody stopped talking or moving it's just that they didn't produce any sound at all. Or so it was for Sebastian.

A faint sound started to be heard.

"---ther the--, sl--ther the--, slaughter them." - A voice appeared in his head.

"Slaughter the humans!" - the voice clearer and louder.

"No! Not you again!" - Sebastian resisted.

"Remember what happened to your mother Sebastian..."

"Leave me alone!" - He shouted in his mind.

"Rem---er yo--r moth--r Seb--ti-n." - The voice repeated while fading away.

"Leave me alone!"

"[Dracula]!"
.
.
.
.
.

The sun was setting. On the balcony of a room in the royal castle, a man was gazing at the sunset. His clothes were the finest in the kingdom. Though his muscles were showing through the clothes. He was a veteran warrior indeed. The man sighed. Today was a troublesome day for him.

"That old bastard." - The man muttered.

"He wants to attack my people over a war that happened millenniums ago. Our founding ancestor even did them a favour by betraying that being. This is how they repay him! Absolutely ridiculous!" - He said in a rough tone.

He was talking about the Cardinal of Faith of course. The man daring to go against the faith was no other than the demon king Dante Von Valenthia himself. The descendant of the first vampire [Dracula] and a pure vampire.

To keep the noble vampire blood pure, the descendants of [Dracula] wedded each other. The same refers to the demon king. His sister is also his wife the demon queen. Many think this is wrong but nobody dares to go against the royalty.

"I will not let my people die for an idiotic cause. The Cardinal can go and attack himself humph!" - He blew air from his nose.

"It was all better and easier when Clara was still around." - Dante smiled.

"Oh Clara, my dear Clara. I miss you... Oh, our poor child. I hope he's doing well and staying healthy."

For nobles, an illegitimate child was the greatest disgrace. The same applies to royalty. King Dante had an illegitimate son with his secret lover, Clara. She wasn't a vampire but just a commoner demon. He never told anyone about her or their son. She had a very weak body and died out of sickness.

"Your Majesty!" - The king heard from behind him.

It was the voice of a young maid. She was the handmaid of the king. Taking care of him and being by his side.

"I am sorry if I interrupted you your Majesty, but your presence is needed in the throne room." - She said, bowing respectfully.

"Ah, It seems like duty calls. Very well let us go." - Dante said with a not surprised look on his face.

The doors leading to the balcony closed and the sun was fully set.

0