Case #1: [Pillow Abuser 1]
45 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Neo-Otaku City, there are two types of people, the one who memorize a fully Japanese anime theme song, and those who doesn't.

In this large city, compose of large majority of people who likes 'culture', it was inevitable for others to commit heinous crimes against the system, so thus Anime Crimes Division was established to prevent degenerates from becoming an tag for another ugly bastard.

In this department, there was a group of people who investigate laws against anime.

There are called...

The A.P.I.U., stands for Anime Private Investigation Unit.

There the people who lure themselves into the den of crimes and investigate enough for evidence.

---------

"Calm down, young man." The officer gently said, holding the trigger of the gun.

"How can I calm down! That is an AGL Arms Factory .45 Long Colt (EF Auto Ejecting, Double Action), yes officer, I know that gun." The young man said, panicked and admiration in his eyes.

"You know Trigun? Indeed." The officer nodded.

"Officer, I did not lewd, I swear!" The young man pleaded.

The two of them was located inside a darkroom, numerous computers was online, and behind the monitor of this computers was a picture of an anime girl, it was emila-tan from Re-zero, but in a loli form.

"Explain yourself on the station." The officer then proceed to hand-cuff the culprit. 

Upon deleting the lewd pictures on the computers, the officer look at the young man and smiled.

"Keep it wholesome"

Ring! Ring! Ring!

The officer phone rang, he quickly picked it up and bite some pocky.

"Sir? You called?"

"Mitsu, go to the 69th Avenue, there was a serious incident happened." The caller said in crisp and static voice.

Officer. Mitsu frowned, and immedietly drove to the 69th Avenue.

--------

"What happened here?" Mitsu asked, looking at the pack of police.

"Another incident of Pillow Abuser, you will see inside." Another cop said in disgust.

Arriving at the scene, Mitsu puked all the waffle he had eaten this morning.

The horrible scene display in front of his eyes, numerous body pillows was left out in abandon, and aside from that, numerous anime girls pillow had poke in different areas, like it was tortured and abused.

"Who did this?" Mitsu asked.

"The suspect was still in loose, this poor girls was damaged by that bastard, and we confirm that most of them was stolen from the owners." The cop said, pitying the owners of this pillow.

"My.....MY ALTAIR!!!" one of the owners looked at despair on the body pillow in his hand, it was an anime girl with strong appearance and soldiers attire, it was Altair from the Re-Creators series.

"Who did this to you Megumin..." Another one gently caress the ruined body pillow, and hatred form in his eyes, the ruined body pillow was originated from the series of Kono-suba.

"Such a pity." The cop said, sighing from the horrible crime.

"Call the A.P.I.U." Mitsu ordered.

"Them? " the cops then proceed to dial the number.

"Its time for A.P.I.U., to solve this matter."

5