chapter 11
856 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Proofreaders: Rilise & Light

Wu Ming turned around, his heart was thumping nonstop, how could he not like Qin Kong.

In his eyes, this man has all the best qualities in the world: kind, helpful, polite, and generous; always nice with everyone, has a very heartily laugh and his singing fascinates many people.

Just thinking of the man could already make him happy, but he only silently pays attention to the man's every move, silently supporting the other, and he buries his love for the man deep down in his heart.

Is this enough? No, he always looks forward to the next meeting with the man, recalling all of the man's smiles, missing every of the man's morning greetings, he didn't know he was this greedy, so insatiable.

Each and every scene of the times they spent together started to project in his mind, causing a greedy fire to light up in him, which made him unable to resist...

When he learned that the man liked someone, he felt depressed; when he learned that the man would confess to someone else, the jealousy tortured him to no end; when he had to give the other confessing ideas, his heart felt like it got cut into pieces by a knife.

That twisted pain, he would never forget it for the rest of his life.

He never thought that the one that would be confessed to is actually himself, but now the person he likes was standing in front of him; such a warm heat coming from the other's hand with such a gentle touch, and looking at him with such affectionate eyes, this made him slightly tremble at the unrealistic feeling.

He cannot accept, more like doesn't dare to accept, everything seems to be a dream, he is afraid that once he blinks his eyes everything will disappear.

He is just a small fan of the other man, even though he did have some fantasies, he didn't dare to be so extravagant about it.

All of this is not true.

This is impossible!

Wu Ming did not believe that this is true, Qin Kong likes him? Or doesn't it matter who he said it to?

He shook his head desperately and said tearfully: "No, the one you like is not me; although I'm your fan, I don't need you to like me, I don't want you to like me like this."

"No, listen to me!" Qin Kong forced Wu Ming to look straight at him to look into the other's eyes and said loudly, "To me, before I knew of your online ID, I've already liked you."

"I like the one who likes to cook and would always save a portion for me; and when I need help, the person would give me a helping hand; the person who greets me every morning; and the one that would tap on the wall to keep me company in the middle of the night."

He stressed: "You're irreplaceable."

Wu Ming was trying very hard to hold back the tears but they finally started to fall, as he cried and said: "I don't believe you."

Qin Kong felt completely helpless, he really did not know how to explain it to Wu Ming, to explain clearly that he really likes him, and that it is not a charity feeling; he really wants to take out his heart and lay it bare in front of the other man to see how sincere he is.

He stood up, then gently wiped Wu Ming's tears, and said: "Alright, if you don't believe me, then I'll show you!"

*

Wu Ming hugged his knees as he leaned against the wall.

He was the only one left in the room, it was so quiet and empty, and his heart was getting really lonely.

The other man's breath still lingered in the air, his shoulder still had the warm touch of the man's hand, and his ears still heard the man's singing voice that would lullaby him to sleep every night.

He held up the postcard frame from the table, gently gliding his fingers over the "Thank you for liking me" words, his tears slowly falling down, and pooling around the letters.

"Tap Tap Tap."

The tapping sound came from the other side of the wall, each tap seemed to be knocking into his heart.

Wu Ming did not respond, then Qin Kong's voice came from next door: "I know you're there, go on to YY, I want you to understand that I'm not lying to you, I really do like you."

His YY had always been on, Wu Ming turned over to look at the screen.

Many people were gathering in the channel, everyone got excited when Clear Sky logged in; everyone was very concerned about his confession today, so each person started to spam the channel with questions.

Qin Kong did not reply to any of them, just looked down along the ID list to search for No Name ID, and noticed the ID has a very high contribution to the channel, then that must be him.

He turned on his mic and started to speak into the microphone: "The person I like is currently in this channel. He is just like everyone here listening to my audio drama, listening to my singing, he is a little fan of mine; he doesn't acknowledge his feeling for me, and he doesn't believe that I like him."

"But I want to tell him that, you are not the same as others, you're the only unique one, you're irreplaceable."

"So I come to this channel, in front of everyone here, I will profess my love for you again; I'll do it again if I fail the first attempt, I'll do it the second time...if fail again, until you accept my feelings."

At this point, the whole channel got heated up as more and more people started coming into the channel, the spamming speed just getting faster and faster, to the point the channel administrator had to put a restriction on posting.

Yet, everyone was still spamming like madness---

So touching, i'm gonna cry TOT

Whoever it is, please hurry and accept Sama!

Get together! Get together! Get together!

Sama, please don't be so angsty...

......

"The person that I like, he would silently like me, would always send me thoughtful wishes, and would help me when I need a helping hand. He is very shy, easily embarrassed, he is a little cute, and slightly clueless. He likes me, but he does not tell me. I only want to say that I really like you."

"I hope that you can accept me, and let me into your heart."

Qin Kong kept on saying: I'm willing to sing to you everyday, whatever you want to hear I will sing it.

"I'm willing to be with you every day, hoping to be by your side everyday after I get off work."

"I'm willing to cook for you and to wash dishes, and to take care of you when you're sick."

"I'm willing to knock on your wall everyday, you knock on your side, I knock on mine."

......

Qin Kong remained silent for a few moments, perhaps waiting for the other to respond, his voice sounded a bit hoarse: "You see, everyone wants us to be together. My dear, can you open your heart and let me in?"

Wu Ming looked at the screen, teardrops started to fall onto his pillow as they were absorbed into it, those usual overlooked details started to slowly float back into his memories.

Qin Kong would remind him to eat breakfast, would find an excuse to bring something over to him, would take the initiative to talk to him; and when the other knew he got sick, the man got all anxious, not to mention the man spent the whole day in the hospital taking care of him; when noticing he did not eat enough, the other man would try to add more nutrition to his diet...

So it seems without him knowing it, he had let the other man enter into his life.

Moreover, the other man has already made a home in his heart.

At this exact moment, he missed the other man more than anything in the world, Wu Ming put down everything, stood up and ran out to bang harshly on the other man's door.

Right when the door opened, he jumped into Qin Kong's arms, Qin Kong also embraced him tightly as if they want to be stuck together for the rest of their lives without letting go.

He kept on crying and crying, so much that his tears wet a big patch on Qin Kong's shoulder.

Finally, he wiped his tears, very embarrassedly lifted his head, eyes brimming with tears and said: "Sama, my water's breaking..."

......................................................

Actually, the truth is---

Finally, he wiped his tears, very embarrassedly lifted his head, eyes brimming with tears and said: "Sama, do you still have the ring?"

-The End-

2