Chapter 0
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One day in an open field, A person came by and said

" what are you up to? "

I looked him up and down and said " It's none of your business "

It's not because of his looks but because I am like this to everyone, Regardless of the relationship or the kindness I owe, that's a joke, it's because of his looks.

He said " Well it's none of your business going here, this is my Property. " in a joking manner.

At first, I was confused because this property was owned by my family.

How can the richest family in the world sell the property they build from generations and generations to a person like this?

I replied.

“Sir, This property is owned by the Richard family, the Richest family in the world, No matter how much I think of it you can’t possibly afford this, it wasn’t for sale to even begin with.”

He said in a joking manner.

“Son, Don’t judge a person by their appearance, I am your grandfather”

He was laughing. while I was thinking he was crazy.

I thought of him being the craziest person I have ever met

I replied.

“Yeah right, My grand-fathers age is twice as much as yours”

He smiled and said “I’ll tell you the secret if you want to know.” in a very kind tone.

Still thinking he is crazy I said “Sir, When the time comes that I die, that's the time you tell me.”

He smirked and laughed making me think more of how crazy he is.

“I give up.” I stand up in defeat and left the open field.

Some time passed and I realized how alike he was to my grandfather but

never believed what he said, Since appearance tells the truth of the person

and if appearance can change so easily then the moral of my life is a joke and complete nonsense.

I am the only son of my parents and an heir to the richest family in the world

Believing that appearance tells the truth of the person saved my life countless times.

I really don’t understand the nonsense that the grand-son has to be the heir, not my father.

If only he was the heir to the family maybe I will have a chance to talk to someone. Properly.

Without them having any intent to kill my life.

To be continued.

Thank you for reading the first chapter of this novel! I will be uploading when a chapter is ready to upload! 

0