CHAPTER 1 GABRIELSIS“GENESIS”
166 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER  1

GABRIELSIS“GENESIS”   

       

  In the beginning, 2018 A.D. , the world was in disorder. Demons were emerging from hell at an unprecedented rate. GOD had never seen such chaos on The Earth before, ever since the birth of Christ himself. He looked down onto The Earth and decided that he needed a new ally, a new sidekick, to further strengthen his control over the demons. He then came up with the idea of creating a new angel but couldn’t come up with a name for his child. GOD thought to himself, “ I already have the archangels, Michael, Raphael, Uriel, Saraqael, Raguel, and Remiel. What name should I come up with that rhymes with these names?” GOD had already run out of names to think of. So, he decided to come down onto The Earth to find a suitable name. He pulled out an object shaped and designed exactly like The Earth. Then he fired up his next Heavenly-Grade PC equipped with a 240hz, 16k display to clearly map out every area of The Earth. He then launched a random number generator to randomly select a place on The Earth. With a single push of a button, the system pinpointed a location in SoutheastAsia. GOD had the data he needed and decided to set off for Singapore, 1°18'26"N 103°53'13"E. He arrived at his destination 0.1 millisecond later. GOD watched over a classroom that the humans named it 2H5. It was during an english lesson when he saw 3 humans aged 14-15 uttering words that consist of “Holy” and “Infant Jesus”. GOD thought to himself, “These humans seem to be quite interested in Chirstianity,” However, there wasn’t much progress that GOD was hoping for and decided to leave the area. “GABRIEL!” exclaimed a human from behind GOD’s back. GOD stopped in his tracks and turned around to find the same humans talking about a new phrase, “The Holy Infant Gabriel”. GOD suddenly had a neuron activation in his brain made of  universal matter. “The Holy Infant Gabriel huh? Sounds pretty legit.” He then checked his human data files on his sick Heavenly-grade PC to identify the names of the 3 humans he chanced upon. The names of the humans were Jey, Jayden and Emmanuel. GOD identified these three to be the OG creators of the new religious branch. But, GOD felt that his plan was still unaccomplished, he has yet to find a suitable mortal being to transfer his energy. (The connection between Heaven and The Earth is that GOD transfers a portion of his energy to another living being to sustain a stable connection between the two realms. That way, GOD can easily watch over his disciples as a whole on his Sick Heavenly- Grade PC equipped with a 240hz, 16k display in heaven.)  GOD followed the trio until their school day was over. After a few minutes of following, the trio met a rather eye-catching figure. GOD found out his name was indeed GABRIEL. The trio started chanting the phrase “The Holy Infant Gabriel” wherever GABRIEL  went. GOD felt accomplished and had gathered enough data. 10 July 2018, the rooms were dark in the trio’s rooms. All of a sudden, GOD manifested before them as a bright orb. GOD spoke to them in their heads. He explained the current situation on Earth and told the trio to construct a religious branch to further strengthen Heaven to Earth connections. GOD then disappeared and the trio were suddenly greeted with the morning sunlight. On the 11th of July 2018, the trio created the religion, “The Holy Infant Gabriel” . GOD had already informed them that his spiritual energy has been transferred to GABRIEL and that they can do whatever they want to enhance the religion’s spiritual level. While all of this is happening, a dark force from beneath the ground was aware of the religion’s creation…..

How do you find the novel
  • It was good Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I hated it Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It needs some work Votes: 1 25.0%
Total voters: 4 · This poll was closed on Aug 4, 2021 05:35 PM.
3