CHAPTER 2 THE GOLDEN AGE
67 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER  2

      

          THE GOLDEN AGE

  The time period between 11th July 2018 A.D. and 10th February 2019 A.D. was a very spiritual time for the Holy Infant Gabriel. Mass preachings of The Archangel GABRIEL were conducted on a daily basis. Of course, one had to supervise this mass communication. Who else but Jayden himself was the mastermind behind the great influx of followers. The follower count increased 5 times than that of the original. Not only did the religion draw in people from different ethnic backgrounds, it also drew in the need for GABRIEL merchandise. Jey and Emmanuel were in charge of supplying the religion with illustrations of GABRIEL himself. Distribution was not a difficult task as all the members were congregated in a group almost 24/7. This continued until the 10th of February 2019 A.D. .On the 10th of August 2018 A.D. , GABRIEL himself ascended from the previous scumbag he was hours ago to a more sophisticated, enlightened individual. It was GOD who granted GABRIEL his ascension. The religion was further enhanced both spiritually and mentally. However, behind the scenes was something far more devastating that no one in The Holy Infant Gabriel knew.

2