V1 short story 2(for mature readers)
45 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My 5 year old cat just died. No words can describe how I felt after its passing. It was devastating to see my beloved pet get run over by a truck. I returned to my 2 room apartment, closed the door and sat on the floor, tears dripping onto the wooden surface. I was at my lowest point in life and had no idea what to do. “Do I even have the willpower to continue living? I wish someone would help me escape from this sorry state - ” I stopped. A warm sensation gently landed on my shoulders. I turned around and saw a bright yellow light. It was Gabriel in all his glory. “Do not fear, mortal, for I am here to alleviate your stresses.” said Gabriel. “Really?” I exclaimed. “How?” Gabriel smiled and said, “Let me show you.” Gabriel picked me up and carried me over to the sofa. He then positioned me so that I was facing flat onto the sofa seat. Gabriel said, “Are you ready for some enlightenment?” I replied, “Yes Gabriel ~” with my mouth open as if I was desperate. Gabriel smiled and let out his phallic member. “Wow it’s huge ~  !” I said in excitement. Without a moment’s thought, Gabriel inserted it into my vagina. I let out a loud, “Ah ~ ~ !!” I wanted to hold it in but I couldn't. The force from Gabriel was so intense, I was letting out sounds at every thrust he made. Gabriel warned me that he was about to shower me with his soul and picked me up. Before me was his gigantic penis, I had never seen one so huge in my life. Its size when compared to Gabriel’s body was too unproportional for normal humans. “ARRREEGH!!” Gabriel shouted and out came his hot sticky fluids. I couldn’t believe it, I actually felt much better than before. Gabriel smiled and said, “That was great.” I nodded in agreement whilst ingesting his heavenly fluids. Gabriel said, “If you need any help, call out for me okay?” Before I could say goodbye, Gabriel had already vanished into thin air.

2