CHAPTER 4 VERSE 4 REUNION
14 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER  4

         VERSE 4

           

                          REUNION

   For 5 months, GABRIEL had been basking in glory while arguing with the other archangels that he had forgotten about the religion he represented back on Earth. GABRIEL decided that it was time to descend back down to The Earth.(After 5 months, how fucking lazy can he get?) However, the archangels were still unhappy with GABRIEL. Regardless of the constant backlash from the archangels, he went down to the earth anyway. On the 19 of May 2020 A.D. , members of The Holy Infant Gabston were in school. They were in the middle of a project (Manufacturing GABRIEL merchandise) when all of a sudden, the room glowed brightly. A rather familiar figure manifested before the 3 followers, it was GABRIEL himself! The followers were overjoyed by GABRIEL’S return to the mortal realm. Soon after his arrival, the entire Holy Infant Gabston religion was aware of his presence. The members were now free from the chains of living in fear. In order to commemorate this event, the 3 members decided to create a holy sigil to signify its importance. The sigil consists of a heavenly scroll that had GABRIEL merchandise wrapped around its centre core. GABRIEL saw this and was delighted, all was good in The Holy Infant Gabston.

1