The Plan
175 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Phone in the Kitchen rings. Kanako rushes to it, closing the door behind her.

 

Yua and Aiko don’t look to happy at the moment.
- Worried about Kanako?
- Yes, Master. You might’ve notice the ring on her Hand.
- I did. Problems with her Husband?
- Not exactly. Her Husband has problems. | Aha…

 

- What exactly?
- He works all day and barely has time for his family.
- Yua, why the silence?
- M-Master… They also...uh… Tried for a baby.
- Sadly, it didn’t happen. 

 

Exhaustion is the biggest damage dealer here, probably.

Katya seems to understand the situation, better than I do. Her Sister is unsure what to think, her face hints to the slight worry she has.

 

Kanako returns with her smile extinguished.
- Sorry for that, Master, Mistresses.
- Was it your Husband?
- Yes… He’s doing find, please don’t worry.

- Oh, I do worry, Kanako. Otherwise I wouldn’t be your Master, would I?
- That’s…

- What my Husband is trying to say, Kanako, is that he worries about you three as much as he does for us and even himself.
- That’s very kind of him, of course. But, as said, you shouldn’t worry about me and my Hus… | There goes the Phone again.
- Go on, don’t stare at me like that.

 

 

This was the longest I’ve seen a Woman on the Phone… Her face is even more clouded.

- Kanako, what your Husband say?
- He… lost his job… | Her fellow maids comfort her.

- Sorry to hear that, Kanako.
- Please don’t be Mistress, he’ll find yet another one. | I see now.

 

- Call him over.  | Stares target me.
- Master, I couldn’t possibly do that. My Husband has no value to your Business.
- Sigh… I’ll see it for myself. Please call him over.

- As you wish, Master. | A smile sparks on Kanako’s face.

 

It’s hard to tell if she’s relieved or happy. Either way, my Maids will not loose their smiles.

Not even a minutes passed and she’s back, standing in front of us.
- Master, Mistresses, my Husband will be here soon.
- Kanako…
- Yes, Master?
- Don’t loose your smile. Neither of you. | I share a look with all Maids.

 

- We fully understand, Master. We will not disappoint.

 

Sir, my personal Panzermensch is ready. | Preem, now come into my office.

 

The Elevator goes down and quickly returns. A night-black Figure steps closer.
- Great looks, Raven.
- Thank you, Sir. I’ve not changed anything. It’s a standard Panzermensch.

 

- Very impressive, Master. Your work is truly fearsome.
- Indeed it is… Ah! Raven, call up three more.
- Sir.
Once again the Elevator moves.

- Units - Ready for… orders. | Oh, that voice module sounds bad…

- Are the Voice Modules on these ones broken?
- No, Sir. It’s a slight modification I made, I hope you like it. 

- They sound… more terrifying.
- True that, Raven. 

 

 Sir, we have a Person outside our Door. | That’s her Husband then.

- Kanako, Raven on me.
- I’ll follow your lead, Master.

- You three stay up here.
- Command - Understood… Guarding… Office. | Sound exactly like the voices from one of the Fallout Games, but which one?


On the Bottom floor, I see the Husband walking in circles talking to himself.

I open the Door and wave him in.

- Gree--... | Brown hair and eyes, good choice Kanako.
- This is one of my guards, don’t mind him. | Quite hard to do so for him.
He’s frozen in place, staring at Raven as if he was his demise.

 

I give Kanako a light push.
- Yes! Master! This is my Husband… Goro. | Kanako bows, her Husband still frozen.

His Wife elbows him to bow, he swiftly returns to his senses.

- It’s a pleasure to meet you, Sir! | Respectful, good.

 

- Let’s go to the office.
The Two follow me and Raven into the Elevator, slowly it starts moving back up.

 

Here we are.

 

Stepping out of it, Katya and Lena are waiting at their Desks. My beloved stands and walks to me.
- Mistress this is my Husband, Goro.
- It’s a pleasure to meet you, Miss! | He bows in a panic.

 

- Goro, these are… The Young Ladies of the Kreznov Family and the Young Mister of the Natsumi family. | Goro’s eyes fill with fear, shock and panic, more then before.

 

He falls onto his knees and apologises. Katya steps forward, angered.

- My Husband hates when he’s subordinates do this. Stand up.
- Y-Yes, Ma’am!
- He chose to give you a job here. You better take it. | Kanako’s silent, probably hoping for the best.
- I graciously accept! Thank you very much! | He bows formally.

 

I think it’s best to wrap up things… It’s getting late.
- Two more things. Maids?
- Yes, Master.
- Each of you will have one of these from today on. | I point at the Three Panzermenschen to my right.

 

The Maids, unsure what to say, stare at the Machines.
- They will help you throughout the day. You just have to tell them what to do.
- Master… that’s your hard work. Are you certain you wish to assign them to us?

- Absolutely, Aiko. But for today, we’re done.

 

- As you command, Master. | The Maids bow deep and take the elevator down, one by one.

 

All the Maids are going home, I’m happy with our first employee.
- Sisters? Shall we go as well?
- Yep!  | They hassle to collect their belongings and head for the main Lift.

 

Ground floor reached, I at the Sun set in a ball of fire. The Girls start walking ahead, swiftly I catch up with them.

 



After we had a change of clothes, Katya and I sit in the Kitchen minding our own work. Lena rushes in.
- Guys, can I take a shower?
- Why the rush?
- Yuna and I planned too go online soon. | Haha…That’s superb to hear that they really plan their time.
Katya smiles at Lena continuing to make dinner.
- Go ahead, but no rushing in the bathroom.
- I know.
- Lena, I’m very serious. | She comes up to me and yanks my head into her Stomach.
- I’ll be careful, promised, Nii-chan~.., | I gently tap her back, sending her off.

 

Back to staring out the Window. 

 

Raven, how many do we have? | Panzermenschen, barely 50. | Tough… Let’s hope our sales will begin in the next weeks. Otherwise, we’ll have to resort to our Backup Plan. | That shouldn’t be a problem, even if we have to do so.

 

I also want to…
- Katya?
- Yes, Dear?
- Can you come here for a sec? | She leaves her cut meat, wipes her hands and comes to me.

 

- What’s wrong? | I reach for her hands and look up at her.
- Katya, I want to… buy a House. 

- Uh… Heh. That’s a big step, Dan. Are you sure we should do it this early? | I didn’t expect her to say this… out of all things…

 

Katya sits on my lap and leans against me.
- I didn’t mean for it to sound like I didn’t like it. I love the idea, but… You know how these are priced. | She grabs my right hand, playing with it.

- I’m willing to pay that much.

 

- We can also build our own. | Shame that…
- Japan is the worst country to build your own House in. It’ll be double the price of a built one.
- Oh… But you have the Robots to construct it.
- The biggest problem is the funding. The materials, the pipes, electricity… there’s a lot too count.
- In that case, we can think of it step by step. Location, Size and so on, what do you say?
- Good thinking, Katya. | My heads is drawn to her hair, digging into it with my nose, eventually kissing her on the head.

 

The Bathroom door opens, a visible cloud of steam escapes.
- I’m done, you can jump in if ya wanna. I’ll be gaming then, see ya~! | Oh-She’s quick.

 

- Shall we enter, Dear?
- I’ll grab the Towels, Katya.

 

The steam is heavy on the air here. Might not be good for my lungs…We’ll see.

 

Katya’s already in. Woah, the Water is still hot, this is gonna be nice.

I rest against the left corner of the tub, my muscles and mind relax rapidly.

- Now… Time for some lovey-dovey bathtub relaxation~! | Katya turns my legs into her chair.
- Eh, Katya, it’s rather…
- What, getting turned on?
- Not directly. I have that much self-control.
- Just relax, Dan. 

 

This has been happening more often, me catching a breather, that’s not what I expect from Fate. If she deems it so, I won’t reject it.

 

Moments fly by as a breeze, Katya starts washing herself as I watch her every move. Washing off the soap, she gets out.
- I’ll spend more time in the Water next time.
- Don’t worry about it. | I know her she meant those words, but as the Woman of the Home and my future Wife… She won’t always have time for me and I wonder if she knows it too?

 

My desire to make a family with her will have to wait, we need a home for ourselves. One were our Children can play freely, close to nature.
Katya’s suggestion was brilliant, but… Our next visit to Oma will be have to wait. Our exams are coming up…

 

I wash up, wipe myself dry and dress in my fresh clothes. Heading to my Room, I gaze over to Katya.

 

- Dan, come here please.
- Can I help?
- No, sorry. But, I want you to call Lena. I’ll help her dye her hair.

- Cool, I’ll be right back.

 

Stepping to her room, I remember she was off to game with Yuna… She’ll have to take a small break then.
- Hey, Lena? | She takes one of her earcups off.
- Nii?
- Katya wants to help you dye your hair.
- Perfect, we’ll be done with this Missions soon!
- I’ll let her know, enjoy.
- Thanks!

 

Back to report to Katya.
- Where is she?
- In a Mission, she’ll finish soon.
- I’ll be done with Dinner then as well.

- Hey, Nee-san, is Dinner ready?
- Done with your Mission, Sis?
- Yeah.
- You don’t lose any points or progress?  | My beloved worries about that? She’s becoming more of a Mother each day.
- No no, we saved our progress. Can we do it now? I’m really excited to see how I look.
- Let’s eat first, after that we can dye your hair.

 

Katya puts the Pan in front of us, Meat cubes with Onion, Veggies and a nice sauce. Smells really good!

- Hope you guys, like it.

- It’s really good, Nee-san!

- Glad you like it. | She can see from my happy face, how much I like it.

 

After Dinner, the Girls went to the Bathroom. I am not supposed to enter until Lena is satisfied with it. Wouldn’t have entered either way, without their permission.

 

The Exams, from what I saw… The Sisters are almost done with revisioning the Materials for them. It’s three for all of us. Math, Japanese and… Literature, for some reason?

Regardless of it, we need to pass them and we will. 

 

Let’s rest on the bed and stare at the ceiling… might play some of my favourite songs while at it.

 

 

 

Knock-Knock

 

Come in.

 

- Nii-san, how do I look?
- Is this, your natural colour?
- Yeah… I didn’t want to change it again.
- Looks really cute on you. | Katya overshadows Lena, her face speaks “Say more, or else…”

- It looks really nice on you, beautiful. | My beloved’s face simmers down from a raging fire to a small candle.

- Ah! Nee-san did you hear that?!
- I did, Dan really likes it.

 

Lena rushes to hug both of us and rockets to her room. Enjoy the night, Lena…

 

Katya sits beside me on the bed, laying down and pulling me down as well. I’m with my back towards her, I feel her skin, she rests her head on mine.
- Dan, I hope you understand why I studied alone.
- Sure do. I got Raven and the Lenses. | Her grip on my hand tightens.
- Yeah… I’m sorry for not telling you earlier.

- Don’t apologise, you did the right thing.
- Leaving you all aone, in the mist… clueless of what the Person you love the most does… It was cruel of me. 

 

- What if one of us doesn’t pass… What then… | I spin to face her.
- Lena won’t fail, nor will you. Not even I will.

I extend my arms around her and pull the blanket over us. The Door leading to my balcony is open, the silence of the night puts us at ease.

 

- I don’t want to-- It’s okay, you two just pass the Exam and so will I. Then we’ll move onto the next Stage in our Lives. | I plant a kiss on her head.

 

We quiet down, I feel Katya’s breath go at a steady and calm pace. 

 

My lovely Silver Angel, you just worry about what we’ll eat tomorrow… and I take care of everything else...

0