The Pillow
68 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Playful taps and scratches run down my back. Katya’s in a good mood today.

 

- Dan~... Wakey Wake. | My Body is attracted to turn.
- There you are~! Morning!
- Hey…
- Slept well, my Dear Husband?

- Yeah, yourself?

- Excellent, especially because I could play with your Back so much. 

- I do sleep like a rock. No surprise.

 

- It’s a good thing, Dan.
- Let’s get up. | Katya swiftly jumps over me, pushing me back down.

 

- Oi!
- What?
- Be careful…
- Oh, come on. Just a little fun.
- I’m serious, Katya.
- Eh… Yeah… Uhm… Shall we go? | It hurts to break the fun for her, but I take this seriously. Maybe even too seriously.

 

We walk out the Room and Katya stops by Lena’s Room. I can hear the Puppies play around, peeking inside… They’re hoping on the Toys. It looks like its a Mountain to them.

- Lena~...
Our little princess rockets out of her sleep and stares at her Nee-san.

- Hey, Katya!
- Slept well?
- Yep. But know I’m hungry. | Katya looks back at me with a grin.

 

- I’ll get something done. | Heading to the Kitchen, I grab bread and butter.

 

Sir, isn’t that too lacking for the young Misses? | Uh…. Yeah… I need to get something else. 

 

My Sisters rush into the Kitchen, as If attracted by me opening and closing the Fridge so many times.
- Bread and Butter?
- Y-Yeah… I’ll get something else.
- Dan… We don’t have too many other choices. | I freeze and turn to her, slowly.
- Heh?

- Nee-san~... Are we going to go shopping today?
- Yep. After we eat.

 

- Katya, there’s more stuff in the Fridge.

- Those are either empty or meats. | Empty Containers…and Meat for days. 

 

- Did you plan a Grill?
- Kind of was, but tomorrow. There are also the Exams so, I’d like to study today, mostly.

- Katya, you’ll exhaust yourself. 

- I’ll be careful, promised. | Somehow, her words don’t put me at ease.

I set everything that we have on the Table and watch them eat. My Hunger is promptly extinguished.

 

- Dan, here… Say, ah! | Katya holds a piece of her Bread up, waiting for me to grab it.

- You two can eat, I’m… not hungry anymore. 

- We’re going to shop, Dan. Please eat.

- I’ll eat a snack bar on the way. Promised.
- Alright. More for me~! 

 

Sir, that was… unexpected of you. | I was in this situation before. I know what it feels like, I know the worries, stress, anxiety that comes with it. | Was it… after, that? | Yeah. | I’m sorry, Sir. The young Misses might be worried. Please consider that. | I will.

 

I press the button to make Coffee and lean against the Counter, staring into the space beneath the table.
Katya stands up and walks in front of me. Grabs my hands and place them on her abdomen.
- We both are thankful for your work, Dan. Lena is as well, obviously. But you can’t forget about yourself. Please.
- I won’t. I just don’t feel like eating… right now.
- Then later. But you have to eat something, promised?
- P-Promised.

 

Lena’s satisfied, she stands up.
- I’ll go feed the Puppies and then I’m back.
- Sis, you can change as well.
- Okay~!

 

- Dan, it’s the same as back then, right?
- Sadly it is… My body still hasn’t let go of those days. Anyways, I gotta focus on you three.
- But you have to-- Katya, please. I’m an adult today, back then I was a child. That was the least thing I could do to help her.

 

- Okay. Want to get dressed?

- Yeah, I’ll let’s.

 

Short time later, we meet at the Door and leave the home. I carefully the check the front door and join the Sisters in the Car.
Cautiously, I drive down the slope and head onto the Street towards Tokyo.

 

 

A short while passed and we arrived. The way was pleasantly cool, thanks to the early morning hours. 

 

Driving further into Tokyo, my vision locks onto the large mall-like building ahead of us.
- Is this it?
- Yup, exactly as I led you. Now, let’s go.

 

The Girls eagerly get out, Katya sends Lena to grab a Cart, she swiftly returns.
- Can I push it?
- Sure thing.
- I wanted you, sis, to take the lead today.
- Wait… Really?!

- Yep. Give Dan the cart.
- Here you go, Nii-sama. | I grab it and wait.

 

- Take this list, Lena.
- That’s a lot… Do we have time before the heat begins?
- A couple hours.
- Alright, let’s go~! | I follow them inside the building.

 

The large doors of it open. Inside, multiple ACs are running, Staff members are just filling up the Shelves and a small, but considerate, number of people are also shopping.

 

- Lena, you lead the way. | Slowly scanning the shelves around her and compares it to the List.

- Ah! Here! Bread! | A couple loaf of breads fly into the Cart.

Katya and Lena take the lead together. While I drag myself behind them, a slight exhaustion slowing me.

 

 

 

The Cart is filled to half, a few six packs of water are the last thing needed, by the looks of where we are.
- I’ll go check for some Lemon Water, be right back. | Lena hops happily to the further parts of the aisle, I can still see her.

 

Katya attempts to lift a sixpack of Water, my body hastily stops her.
- Dan… Let me help.
- No. Let me do the lifting.
- But, Dan… I can’t just stand around all day while you-- I know what I need to do. You just watch over Lena and our Baby.
Warm smile forms on her face, a trace of worries persisting.

 

Lena comes back with two fours packs of Lemon Water.
- Is it that good?

- Sure is, Nii-san. | She carefully rests them in the cart. I grab three sixpacks of Water and place the Lemon Water, now… we can move on.

 

- Just a couple of things for Lunch and Dinner, then we can go back home.

- Yay~! | Lena’s excited, wonder if she is ready for tomorrow. 

 

Taking a peak at the List Lena has. Just a few items remain, all of which are food. Fantastic!

 

Through the aisles, past the occasional fellow shopper, Lena stops at the Snack section.

- Woah~! Look at this!
- Holy Cow… It’s really grand.
- It is, Dan. This is one of, if not the largest, Shops in Tokyo.
- There’s bigger ones?
- Depends what you mean, in what they sell or just size of the building.
- Both, Katya.
- Then this is, probably, the biggest.

- I see. | Time is nearing noon. Better get going.

 

- Lena, why don’t you pick for us as well?
- Can I really do that, Dan?
- Absolutely. Go ahead.

The List goes into her Pocket, she eagerly starts choosing. Her gaze searching for the best of the best. 

In a few minutes, the top part of the cart is full of snacks. Lena knows what’s good. They don’t seem cheap either.

 

The Girls take ahead, I push the cart but… it barely moves. Putting more force into it, I get it to roll at a steady pace.
- Last thing we need is… Pepsi! | Oh yes…
- Know where they are, sis?
- Yup, follow me!
Katya grips the cart’s edge, assuring her that we’re not split. My hand is attracted to hers without my thinking.
Even while she’s not looking, her thumb grips for my pointer.

 

Lena takes a sharp left into the aisle, I stop and wait. Katya patiently leans onto the Cart.
- Dan, what… about our enemies?
- You mean… my enemies. | This shocked her.
- Uhm… Yeah.
- Spooked them off. They won’t cause us trouble any time soon.
- As you say. But… please be careful.

- I will. Don’t worry.

 

Our princess returns and plops two sixpacks of Pepsi in the cart, making it impossible to put more in.
- Guys~, the heat is starting. Can we go?

- Yeah. Let’s go, sis.

They stay close to the front of the cart and help me drive it. 

 

Swiftly, we arrive at the Checkout. It’s self-service? | Affirmative, Sir. It’s self-checkout, rather. | I see. I guess it saves more time.

 

Katya pulls out three bags from her Pocket.
- Did you really hide them there this entire time?
- It’s a Wife’s duty to ensure proper living condition are present.
- Sounds more like a Husband’s job.
- That’s what your Grandma told me…
- Did she really?
- Yeah. Did I misunderstand it?
- Probably not. Sounds a lot like something she’d say. | Katya forms a smiles and starts scanning stuff and Lena puts it safely in the Bag.

- Done?
- Sure are, sis. Dan?
- On it. | Uh… Do I just type in my ID? 

 

- Forgot your ID, Love?
- No, just was… a bit confused on what to type. | They need to fix this text, leads you into error in its current state.

Transaction Succesful - Thank you kindly for shopping here. Have a nice day!

 

With the Bags in the Cart, we head to our Ride.

 

- You two get in, I’ll be right back.

- Okay.
I open the Turnk and place all three Bags carefully in. Closing it, I head back to the entrance and leave the Cart in its place. 

 

No security of the Cart? | No, Sir. it’s trusted that it won’t happen. | Guess that’s fine, but still. Some Cameras would be nice here. | Indeed.

Back to the Car, I get in and… Oh boy… I swiftly turn on the AC and wait a few minutes for it to cool the space.

- Nee-san, how long are we going to study for?

- Got a plan for today?
- Y-Yeah…
- Don’t fret, only a little longet than usual. | I can feel her smile even without looking. 

 

She’s still young, she doesn’t need additional Stress. Except for her Studies and what she’ll do today.

 

Car all cooled, time to go!

 

 

Up the Slope, I can see Oma come up from behind our Home. She’s been waiting for us.

Carefully parking in the shade, I pull the break and the Sisters happily welcome Oma. I get out slowly.
- Hello, Dan’s Grandma!
- Greetings young one, Katya dear… Where has my Grandson been taking you two?
- We were shopping, Miss Natsumi.
- Oh, please dears. Call me Oma or something else. My Daughters deserves that honorific, not me.
- But you are the Grandmother of the Family. We need to show some respect.

 

A grin forms on Gradma’s face.
- Not necessary, you two are already part of our Family. Besides having formed your own.
- We thank you kindly. | The Sisters bow.

- Please raise your heads. My Family doesn’t bow to me. Anyways, Dan. .

- Yes, Oma?

 

- Have you been taking care of Katya?
- I always do. 

- And of the youngster here? | She points at Lena.
- I care dearly for both of them.

- Very good. I see the crops you planted have it nice. 

 

- I didn’t, they did. | The Sisters look at me worried.
- Nicely done, you two. My Grandson here has… limited, but deep knowledge of keeping a Garden alive. The most important one is, female implication.

 

- My Nee-san is a Mother, does that help more?
- It does indeed. A Mother’s touch can work wonders, be it on Plants, Work or even Wounds.
Katya’s clearly lost. I hope she understands soon.

 

- Now, I will visit again tomorrow. As I will for the next Months. Dan.

- Yeah?
- Be wise of your spendings, they depend on you.
- I know. I won’t let them down, nor let harm get to them.

 

Oma leaves and the Sisters wave at her, she returns the gesture.
- Nee-san can we start studying now?
- Sure… But we’ll take breaks regularly.
- Yeah. | Katya smiles and turns to me.

- Dan, could you take it from here, we want to take our time studying.
- Please do. I will tend to your needs.
- Sweet of you, Dan. | She yanks my head and plants a kiss on it.

 

They head for the front door, unlock it. Around the back of the House, I hear the terrace door open.
- Dan, bring the Bags in. I’ll tend to their contents.
- Right away. 

Opening the Trunk, I take out the Bags, close it and lock the Ride.

 

Carefully I place the Bags on the Terrace and check out the Plants.  

 

Amazing… This is truly fantastic. They’re really growing fast.

 

I turn to enter the House, the Bags are gone. Into the Kichen, Katya already emptied the Bags and is folding them.
- Here are the Bags if we need one. | She points at the small drawer left of the sink.

- Got it. Thanks for letting me know.
- Wife’s job~! | She smiles warmly.

 

- I’ll go study with Lena. If you need something, please let me know, Dan.
- I will. Thanks a bunch. | Katya leans in for a loving hug, finally heading upstairs.

 

Doing the same, I change into my Tank-top and other shorts. I head down together with the Sisters, they sit down at the table in the livingroom while I check around the backyard for anything out of order.

 

Fence facing the cliff here looks good. It’s not wobbly and the wood its made out of seems healthy. 

 

I turn and look closely at the plants. They look alright, better Water them. 

 

 

- Dan! Want to have lunch? | Eh… I’m alright really.

- No, I’m not hungry.
- Okay! We’ll eat then.
- Go ahead.

 

Qutie the late lunch they’re having. Curious what’s for Dinner.

Sir, I suggest you take a break soon. | I’m almost done for today, Raven. | Please do. The heat is getting more severe by the minute. | Yeah yeah.

 

Finishing my daily care of the Garden, I join my Sisters and lay beside them.
- Dan, could you bring us a Pepsi?

- Right a… | Katya’s Top… It’s so revealing…
- D-Don’t stare like that~!
- My bad, it’s because… You’re… it’s… Uh…
- Nii-san, do you have perverted images of Nee-san?

- I do. But not now. I-I’ll go grab the Pepsis. | Hastily I stand up and walk to the Kitchen.

 

I open the fridge and take out three Pepsis. Freezing up, I quickly wash my face in the sink.  Gotta stop staring, Dan! Even though I’d love to admire her Breasts the whole day, it’s not befitting for a Husband to do so. I’m not any Husband, I’m Katya’s Husband. I gotta control myself!

 

Three Pepsis in hands, I return.
- Here you go. | Katya’s Top is even more loose now.
- Thanks, Nii-san.
- Q-Quit staring! | Agh! Again?!

 

- I’ll look outside... | I turn my attention to the Outside, restign against the door frame, leading outside.

The Sisters study befitting their calibers, but… It still feels wrong to just sit here while they work hard.

 

You can always study with them. | I’m way too old-school to do so. | I don’t think so, Sir. | I studied with old books from Mother’s Youth. The Sisters study with Online Databases and National Services for Students. I’d have to learn that how to use that first, before actually getting into learning the stuff I need.

My eyelids become heavy, the calming sound of birds flapping their wings and chirping happily. The sleep-enducing sound of the Sister’s Pens tracing across their Papers… having their Presence here is the best… fo..r… sle...ep....

 

....

 

 

 

My senses awaken, as if I was out cold and came back. This soft flesh, smooth skin… Katya’s Lap?!

- Is he awake…~?

- Trying poking his cheek.

 

Poke.. Poke, Poke.

 

- It’s really soft.
- I love playing with them when he’s asleep. | That’s cute.

- His cheeks remind me of my Pillow~!

I turn onto my back and open my eyes. Outside… the Sun is setting.

 

- So uh… It’s dusk?

- It is~... How have you slept~?
- Considering the smoothness of your thighs and the fresh smell coming from Clothing, absolutely amazing.
- That’s… detailed.

 

- On a serious note. I always wanted to sleep like this. But you didn’t let me do so in Highschool!

- Really? Did Nee-san not allow it? | Lena looks up at Katya.
- I-I did! He just sniffed my thighs everytime!

- Now now, Sweetheart. A Gentleman must know the scent of his Lover, otherwise he can not function properly.

 

- You sniffed them too much!
- I only dug my nose inbetween them. 

- That’s the problem!
- I see… 

 

- Anyways, let’s go eat Dinner. I want to sleep early today.
- Can I go warm it up, Nee-san?
- Sure. Be mindful of the time.
- It’s Ten minutes, right?
- Yup. Not longer.
- Okay~!  | I see, Lena leave to the Kitchen. My head falls back on her Lap.

 

Instinctively, I move my head into her abdomen. Katya’s hand graces my head, stroking my hair.
- I’m sorry I didn’t let you sleep on my lap back then.
- I was a much bigger perv anyway, so don’t worry.
- Agreed, but you were so cute then~!
- So… I’m not cute anymore?


Katya straightens her spine and takes on a Wife-like stance.
- You turned from a Boy to a Man. Losing some of your cuteness is expected.
- I see, but you stayed just as cute.

- Heh…
- That’s right. Though… Your hair was a bit longer. I like this style more. | Katya touches her hair, she smirks.

 

- Guys, you can come eat now.
Katya taps my chest, signalling me to stand up. She stretches and together we follow Lena into the Kitchen. 

 

Those Ten minutes passed swiftly. Damn. 

 

I sit at the Table, for Dinner… Meat with mashed Potatoes and salad.

 

 

- Nee-san, can we study now that’ve eaten? | Katya’s striked surprised.
- Don’t you have a Gaming Session with Yuna?
- We decided to study more, we’ll chat a little after we’re done. Gaming is left for tomorrow.
Katya looks at me, her eyes shine with happiness.
- We’re proud of you, Lena. You two made the right call. It will pay off, don’t worry.
- Thanks, Nee-san, Nii-san. For always supporting and helping me. 

- That’s our Role, Lena. Never forget that we’re always here for you.

 

The Sisters head upstairs, Katya left the Dishes to me. Hope I still know how to do this…

That was fast. I mean… only three plates and couple of cutlery… not a big deal. 

 

I head upstairs and take a peak into Lena’s Room.
- Dan?
- Nothing, just checking on you two. I’ll be in our Room, Katya. If you two need anything, gimme a call.
- ‘Kay! Thanks again, Nii-san! | That small… is cute~!
- That’s nice of you, Dear. We won’t be long.
- Take your time. 

 

Closing the door, I head into our Bedroom. I grab my Laptop, turn on the Lamp on the bedside table. The Balcony door is open, as ambient Music.
I’ll check on the Sisters regularly. Won’t leave them to study too long, they have a big day ahead. So do I...

Announcement

I'm very happy and honoured to announce, the Sequel to the Gray Ghost!

Many things haven't been done or completed yet. Numerous Plans, yet no clear execution. Multiples desires, yet so little Time. Will Fate grant it?

Dan's enemies are on the run and have united under one flag. The North, posing a more considerable threat to the rest of Japan. The High Senate isn't prepared, having its Leadership massacred, a new one is needed. The Gray Ghost takes the Throne in it, will his Leadership skills suffice to lead various Groups and Syndicates?

Their Business, N-Tek, is merely a name as of now. What will be the next Iteration of the Panzermensch(Tank Human)? How will they handle threats to the Business? Will N-Tek rival Natsumi Corporation or Kreznov Industries?

Katya's pregnant with Dan's Child, how will the mighty Gray Ghost handle threats to them? Will he go all out and erase them from the face of this earth... or will he observe then strike?

Finally, the Kreznov Aunt. Mikhail, Katya's Father, warned him of her. A furious Woman with no regards to limits or rules. Having recently married a Rich Male, Dan sets her threat-level to high.

Will you be on board for the next adventure?

 

If you have questions, require more details or simply want to chat. Join my Discord!

0