[2]
3.6k 8 88
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Isaac felt a strange yet comfortable warmth all around him, making him want to relax and sleep longer.

'Ah! What time is it? I might be late for classes!' Isaac tried to move, yet he couldn't feel anything.

If he had to compare it to something, it was like being stripped of his ability to move and then being submerged in water.

It was uncomfortable. He could feel himself changing, if that was even possible. Like he was getting bigger...

With a confused mind, he just decided to wait and see what happens rather than panic and still have no clue what was happening.

He wasn't sure how long passed before he could feel something. Instead of his hands or feet, the first thing he could feel was his jaw.

'Why? Am I so hungry that I immediately crave for food even in a ridiculous situation like this?' Isaac was speechless.

Isaac decided to try and test how much he had grown in the time he had been conscious, however he wasn't sure what he was going to compare to.

'Okay, this isn't my house, and I don't seem to have limbs. Was I kidnapped and chopped into pieces? No, did I die?' Somehow, Isaac felt as if he had hit the crux of the matter.

'So, I'm being developed then since I have no limbs as of yet? Maybe I'll get to be something cool like a elf or a vampire.'

Isaac didn't mind being human, however it was quite the boring. If he could live as long as the fantasy races could, wouldn't that be awesome?

'I hope I'm a vampire... Elves age even if they do it slowly. I don't want to age at all. I want to be a handsome and charming guy!'

Feeling a bit excited, Isaac couldn't wait until he was born. He could almost hear the conversation around him when he was born.

"Your son is so handsome, unlike any I've ever seen before."

"Look at that! I wish my son was like yours! He's so cute."

"Let me hold him, he's so adorable! Let me keep him." 

Thinking of all the ladies fawning over a little him made him smile. In his previous life, he was average, however he now wanted to be extremely handsome!

'Ah! I can pretend to be a genius! I can probably make some technological advancements and act like a pretentious prick all the time!'

Isaac couldn't wait for what the new world could offer him. His excitement seemed to accelerate his growing progress, making him want to break out smiling.

'Buddha, God whoever is responsible for reincarnating me, please let it be a fantasy world! I want to be a handsome guy, the handsomest guy ever!'

'I'll look handsome and dashing as I cast overpowered magic! I can already see my golden glorious future!'

Isaac was in a good mood, hoping that he got his wishes granted. If he didn't get them granted, he'd probably curse like a sailor!

'I want to be handsome!' With that thought in his heart, his mind slowly went silent as if he were entering a strange state.

88