Ch 4 – A lust for travel
6k 7 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Forward

Forward

Forward

Ur, I appreciate the attempt at directions, but you’re back to giving me headaches again. There aren’t even any ripples to follow this time.

Forward

Forward

Ur’s link raised to 5

 

A new skill has been gained

 

v Hel’s silhouette - 1

 

You gain an awareness of your surroundings in a wide area while in Hel.

Oh. I see.

 

Thanks.

It feels like a sheet of fabric in my mind, its waves and creases seemingly mirroring the dunes of black sand around me. I step forward and the waves shift back, revealing new ones ahead. I scan through the fabric with a mental eye, looking for a shape that sand doesn’t make.

 

Mhmm.

 

Yup, that's a whole lotta sand. 

 

But I do just barely see something. Hardly noticeable between the vastness of the dunes is a small crease running just on the edge of my perception. It’s the first sign I’ve seen of the sand being shaped by something other than wind, so it warrants investigation.

And since it’s right where my perception ends, It’ll also be a good opportunity to test out the effective radius of my new sense.

 

/////

 

After about half an hour of walking, I reach the line in the sand, and the results?

 

Footprints. 2 sets of them. They are almost invisible in the darkness, and I would have never found them without my area perception. I must have missed the ones from the place I first encountered the human.

 

While I was glad that I finally have a lead on my escape route, I’m also rather confused.

 

First of all, there are two trails here, twice as many as there should be.

 

Second, while I can certainly see the trail the humans have left behind, something is still missing: my own. Any footprints that I leave behind the wind seems to quickly blow away. Must just be another oddity of this place.

 

I follow the trails for maybe 6 or 7 hours before I detect them, appearing as 2 small lumps under the fabric. One is laying down and motionless, while the other is sitting.

 

Heat returns to me, flushing my ears and collecting in my loins. My guess for the time it's been, roughly two weeks, is far too long to go without a climax.

I’ve thought of pleasuring myself several times over the course of my pregnancy, but I never linger on the thought.

 

Somehow it just feels wrong. A waste. I feel like I can only find a climax satisfying and fulfilling if I’m filled with cum by the time it ends.

 

Ever since my first time awakened my crest, Hel has kept me fed.

 

v Soul

Spirit - 25/25

 

I have no need to feed from this man, I’m already sated. I’m pregnant as well, so I have to birth my child before I can have another. There is no hunger in my arousal.

The only reason I must drain his spirit is to escape this place.

And yet even if it was entirely pointless, I would still fuck him. I would drain him simply for the feeling. None of the sensations in my scrambled and directionless memories even comes close to what I felt when the human came inside of me.

 

I want to give birth right now simply so that this encounter will only knock me up again.

 

I place a hand on my belly to reassure myself. You’ll be free soon

And soon I will be too. Free to journey the intricate expanses of the human word. Free to take what I want from whoever I want whenever I want. Free to amuse myself in any way I see fit.

Free to breed.

A pink glow is visible on my hand; my crest is getting brighter. Usually it only emanates a faintly visible light, but now it seems to be getting brighter as I get wetter.

I reach the peak of a dune as I place my hand back down at my side, and the sitting human stirs. Movement becomes visible through my eyes, and I can pick out the lighter shade of the human armor in the darkness of the sand. The human quickly stands up: it’s the same one as before.

Shit, he must have seen my crest’s glow as I appeared on the horizon, but he's not going to get away from me anymore.

Oh.

He's not even running away.

Actually, he's coming closer.

I kinda got caught up in the moment last time and never got to interact much with him, so I think I'll talk to him this time. I should probably ask him about how he got here anyway.

I give him a friendly wave, which seems to confuse him; but he doesn’t stop approaching me.

We walk until we’re only a few feet away from each other, and then spend about 30 seconds just staring.

 

I smile warmly at him.

He looks at my belly.

He still says nothing, I guess I have to be the one to start.

“You can talk y’know”

He doesn’t. Instead, he just looks me over slowly and squirms.

Ah, he’s scared.

 

“Don’t worry, I don’t bite. I’m not into that.”

 

He is still looking at my belly awkwardly, but it looks like he’s trying to work up the courage to say something.

 

“You… You’re-”

 

I interrupt him.

 

“Naked, I know. Your clothes wouldn’t fit me so I left them behind.”

“Do you know a good tailor you could bring me to? One who won’t ask questions?”

 

Holy shit, this guy has as many emotions on his face all at once as there are stars in the sky.

He looks like he's about to tie himself into a knot.

This is absolutely hilarious and I’m loving every second of it.

 

“Sorry about that, but you’re quite literally the first person I’ve talked to. I won’t interrupt anymore so go ahead and say what you were going to say.”

 

“You weren't pregnant the last time we met, were you?” He finally says.

 

“No I wasn’t. And before you ask, yes, it’s yours. How long has it been since then anyway?

 

He gulps before stammering out a few more words. “A bit over a week.”

“Oh, only one week? I guess time really does pass more slowly when you’re bored.” 

 

His eyes seem to get even wider. I think I’ll give him the opportunity to ask a few questions.

 

“Umm- Are you- … It was you who brought us here right? Why? Will you let us go back?”

 

I pause after taking in his questions and think for a few moments. How do I want this encounter to progress? I feel like I shouldn’t tell him too much about me, but i still have to get him to tell me how he got here.

Alright.

I have a plan.

 

“Sit with me please. You need to calm down a bit.”

 

I sit down and pat the sand next to me, beaconing him to join. He looks hesitant, but steps forward and does so anyway. I look up at the stars as I speak, and he does so too.

 

“I may have had some role in you arriving here, but it’s not something I can easily explain. All you need to know is that it wasn’t intentional on my part.”

 

He ponders what I’ve said for a few moments, unhappy that I didn't answer his last question. He raises his head and looks me over once more,looking back at my belly before shifting his gaze to linger briefly on my horns and tail.

 

“Is it even human?”

 

“Our child?” I reply.

He nods carefully.

 

“Doubt it. It is my first though, so I’m not 100% sure on that fact. I’ll just have to wait and see.”

He turns back to the stars and stares blankly forward. After a dozen or so seconds of silence I continue the conversation.

 

“I might be able to get us out of here. Your friend as well.”

The man perks up noticeably and whips his head towards me.

 

“But I’m gonna need some things from you first”

He swallows.

 

“Firstly, I want to know what it was like when you crossed over. Your name wouldn’t hurt either.”

 

“Desmond.” Comes a swift reply. “No last name.”

He waits briefly for me to say something else, but I stay silent. 

Seeing that I don't plan to tell him about the second item just yet, he takes a breath and starts his tale.

 

“There was a strange area of woods you see. Both livestock and game would venture nowhere near it. I’m a Hire, and I, along with 2 comrades of mine as well as a guide were sent out to investigate. As we neared the area we were set upon by a mist, and were rendered unable to regroup by some magical means.”

 

I start inching myself towards him.

 

“Terrance, the only one I was able to meet up with in here; decided we should find our way out of the forest on our own. He thought something bad could happen if we stayed too long. As I walked the sun seemed to warp and shift, moving to a new place in the sky and growing slowly smaller. Eventually stopped moving once it was directly overhead, and it faded behind the fog.”

 

I briefly glanced upwards, remembering a particularly bright star that was us during our first encounter. Our travels have since shifted it a bit, but it’s still clearly visible. 

 

“Then I wandered around for a while until I met you.”

 

I ponder his story for a few moments, but he speaks again before I get my turn.

 

“What about you? Who are you?”

I’m getting very close to him now, I’ve started to hear him breath.”

 

“My name is-”

Just as I am about to say my name, my voice catches in my throat. My body tenses up and a deep gut feeling whispers to me that this would be a terrible idea.

“-Not important.”

The tension fades away.

“What is important is that I’m sure I can free us now. I just need that other thing from you.”

I lean over towards him and speak right into his ear.

 

“I need you to cum inside of me.”

 

Lust aura raised to 2

Effects slightly increased

 

Terrance stirs in the background, rolling over in his sleep.

“And we better be fast, your friend is waking up.”

I shift backwards and turn myself until my back is facing him, then I kneel and bend forward. I support myself with one forearm fully on the sand, my upper body low to push my cunt out behind me. I move my free hand back to it, and dig into my pussy with two fingers.

Once my fingers have gone as deep as they can go without dragging in the rest of my hand, they withdraw, bringing with them a strand of sticky fluid. I use them next to spread my labia wide, and turn my head around to see if Desmond is enjoying the show.

Oh boy is he ever.

His cock is peeking out from above his loosened pants, and his mouth is half agape.

“That thing’s been rock solid from the moment it saw me coming over that hill, hasn’t it?”

He replies in a more desperate tone that I haven't heard from him so far.

“I can’t help it, ever since our first meeting you’ve been stuck in the back of my mind and the front of my dreams! You’re the only thing I’ve been able to think about!”

Wooaahh, he's getting really clingy now. I’m not sure I like that. Still, it won’t stop me, and I spread myself a little wider.

“C’mon, you’re not a child, you’re a man! You don’t need permission to do everything. My womb may be full, but my pussy feels so empty."

Aha, looks like that did the trick.

He grabs my hips and slams into me, plunging into my soaking pussy balls deep on the first try. 

My occupied womb has pushed my cervix slightly further down my pussy, allowing the cock into me to reach it easier. My lips drift open slightly at the sensation of my core being kissed.

“Ahhhnnn… Don’t worry about me, just finish as fast as possible before Terrance wakes.”

*Shlup*

Maybe I should have picked up Rogue’s dampening skill, it certainly would’ve been useful here.

*Shlup*

I grow warmer at the thought of fucking right under the nose of other humans once iI finally reach society.

*Shlup*

Desmond had sped up on my command, taking care only to make sure my asscheeks don’t loudly clap against him with every thrust. 

*Shlup*

Missionary would probably have been a quieter position to use, but I didn’t want Desmond to fall on top of my full belly if I can’t get him to stay conscious.

*Shlup*

I guess I could have been on top instead, but I also don’t trust my own ability to control myself. I’m not gonna drag his limp body through whatever portal shows up.

*Shlup*

I rock back and forth and move my hips with every thrust, and savor every kiss my heavy womb receives from his dick. The speed I told him to take is bringing him close to his finish already.

*Shlup*

*Shlup*

“Release yourself inside me, Desmond! I want you to flood me with your seed!”

*Shlap*

*Shlap*

*Shlap*

“Oh right, and be sure to pull out if you feel yourself growing faint.”

*Shlap*

*Shlap*

*SHLAP*

*Spurt*

*Spurt*

My cross as the shock of semen against my cervix sends me far over the edge. Desmond holds my hips with an iron grip as he pulls me into him. My records expand slightly, but I ignore it.

Ok…

Now comes the hard part.

I fight against every instinct I have and try to drain as little of his spirit as possible while still in the middle of my own climax.

Spirit - 28/25

I look back at my still-cumming partner, His eyes glazed over and slowly closing.

Shitshitshitshitshit.

Spirit - 31/25

I pry Desmond’s fingers away from my hips, and with one rapid movement, I pull myself off of him.

Spirit - 34/25

He releases one last spurt onto my ass and topples over backwards. 

A glob of hot semen drips out from my depths and flows down my thigh.

Spirit - 32/25

Of crap, that's draining fast. I don’t have the time to check to see if Desmond is still awake.

I stand up quickly, causing even more cum to flow out of me, this time falling onto the sand below. It’s such a waste, but I don’t have time to be sad about it.

Spirit - 30/25

I stare deeply at one of the brightest stars in the sky, the one that was right overhead when I first met Desmond, and of a path that would lead me there.

Spirit - 25/25

A thick mist rises from the sand and starts to swirl around me.

Spirit - 20/25

Spirit - 15/25

Spirit - 10/25

Gehenna opened.

Gehenna opening will collapse in 2 minutes.

Gehenna manipulation raised to 2

Push the rest of the message into my subconscious, saving it for later.

I rush over to Desmond, kneeling down above his face.

His eyes are still open, just by a sliver. He lets out a groan.

 

“Mmmmmggg… Just gimme a minute...”

 

“Des, there’s no time, the mist is back. Get your friend and walk into it, and don’t stop until you get to the other side.”

 

It takes a few seconds for my message to process, but he eventually jumps up in panic.

 

“Ohcrapthankyousomuch!”

 

He takes a few hasty steps towards his still sleeping comrad, but turns around at the last moment.

 

“Wait, what about you?”

 

“Forget you saw me. I shouldn’t go with you anyway; in the state I am now I’ll end up killing your friend. Consider it a favor for getting me out of here.”

 

He looks completely unconvinced.

 

“But-”

 

“NOW!” I yell.

 

Terrance starts stirring, woken by my elevated voice.

I turn and dash into the fog, leaving the two humans on their own.

Holy shit, I went from being barely able to write a paragraph in a week, to releasing a chapter technically the day after the previous one. I could not have predicted this in a billion years, I thought I was the slowest writer on the planet. It’s fascinating how an audience can change a person.

Last chapter’s poll wasn’t even close. You people really want a first person perspective of a broodmother succubus giving birth.

Freaks, all of you.

Anyway, today's poll is about how I’m going to release those birthing sub-chapters. Should they be fully between chapters always, or should I split a chapter in two if the birth happens in the middle? I’m pretty sure I know how this poll will come out, but I can’t think of another topic at the moment, and want to release this chapter as soon as possible. Like, as soon as I finish writing this author’s notes.

Next chapter won’t come out as quickly as this one, but I am curious If I’m ever going to be able to beat this record in the future.

-Babylon

Birthing Sub-chapter Location
  • Always between chapters Votes: 74 60.7%
  • Split chapters in two if needed (Both will come out at the same time) Votes: 48 39.3%
Total voters: 122
74