Ch 12 – A careful execution
4.1k 15 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The evening winds bring a tingling chill to my skin, but it only serves to make the heat growing inside me ever more apparent. My whole body tingles in anticipation, not necessarily just for the sex, but the freedom that comes afterword. 

 

A wave of movement ripples out of my womb, sending a chill resonating through each fingertip.

 

I revel in the physical marvels my body let’s me feel, but only for a second or two before the meaning behind them dawns on me.

 

Shit, my water is about to break.

 

I pour spirit into my core, begging it to wait just a couple hours longer. I can’t have it happen now, not when the village is still largely awake.

 

Spirit: 18/25

 

Spirit: 13/25

 

Spirit: 9/25

 

The convulsions seem to calm themselves, but something tells me it won’t be for long. 

 

Dawn had already drunk a decent amount from me, so delaying the birth had brought me down to about a third under half spirit. It was just enough for me to start feeling the iciness of hunger again, only partially hidden behind the warmth of arousal that comes with it.

 

It’s still too bright out to hunt though, since I don’t trust my shirt alone to conceal my gravid belly as it is now. I need the full cover of night if I want my best chance at a successful escape.

 

The moon is noticeably absent tonight, so all of the brightness around was from the setting sun and the bonfire in the center of the village.

A bustling hub of activity in the otherwise quiet evening, the fire was where goblins would have the biggest meal of the day, as well as discuss between themselves about the village or anything strange they saw on patrols. It was the only time of day every goblin was awake and in the village.

 

The recently awakened nightguard, the tired dayguard, the hunters and trappers, the patrols, the craftspeople and the caretakers. All would eat and talk while the children would dance and play. If only they could get past their desire to breed with humans, then maybe they would be able to live in relative peace.

As the sun drifts further and further beyond the cliffs, the sky continues to darken until the stars begin to poke out from the darkness. The pattern here is completely different to the one in Hel, the stars being all located around the sky as opposed to mostly concentrated in a single strip across it.

 

I’m lucky that the night I would deliver is a new moon, the darkness will help conceal me even better. Starlight was all I had in Hel, so seeing in it is not only easy for me, but comforting somehow. It feels familiar, nostalgic, sort of an odd homeliness.

 

I probably don’t even need to knock out all the guards for this, as soon as I get out of the village I should be able to lose any pursuers in the shadows of the woods.  Goblins seem to have higher night vision capabilities than that of humans, but mine is even better, so I think I’ll be fine.

 

The longer I stay after I take care of the first, the better the chances of something happening, so I should only target the guards that would be directly in my way.

They are, in order of how I plan to move through them: The one who guards the Elder’s hut, the 3 who wander the village and check up on the other guards, the one who guards the village center, and finally, the two who guard the closest exit.

 

As long as I keep out of sight of the ones stationed further away, I should be able to give birth and slip out after that.

 

Why will I hold the pregnancy until afterwards you ask? 

 

Because I don’t know if Dawn is a special case when it comes to not crying. If my second daughter does turn out to be loud, I need to be able to book it and not risk running into any guards on my way out. I don’t trust dampening enough to silence a screaming infant.

 

The goblin who guards the Elder’s hut sticks his head inside and makes eye contact with me.

 

Oh yeah, he’s the first one on my list, so I guess he’s been expecting me.

He’s not even wearing clothes.

 

///////

 

Oh crap-

 

My current partner grows limp and begins to slump over backwards, straight towards the tree I was using as cover.

 

A shot of adrenaline pumps through me as my tail shoots backwards, wrapping around the goblin’s hand and halting his fall.

 

I sigh in relief.

 

That could have been bad. He could have cracked his head on that tree.

 

 

Why do I even care about this anyway? I don’t even know this goblin’s name. 

Asleep, injured, or dead, as long as he’s out of the way it’ll make no difference to my escape plans.

 

He means nothing to me, maybe even less. He would probably be one of my guards if I failed my escape, so why? Why do I help him?

 

Just because I can?

 

So he makes no noise?

 

I don’t really know which.

 

I gently lay my latest partner’s limp body down in the grass under the tree he almost fell into. That was the last of the 3 roaming guards, so all I have left is the two on the exit.

 

Exiting the bushes with a rustle, I’m hit with another early contraction.

which I try to calm immediately

 

Spirit: 25/25

 

Spirit: 21/25

 

Spirit: 17/25

 

Spirit: 13/25

 

It seems to get more taxing every time I do this, so I won’t be able to do it forever. If the amount of spirit continues to increase like it did here, eventually I’ll reach a point where even when at full spirit it will cost too much.

 

I walk past several other hiding places with unconscious goblins in them, towards the side of the village with both the Elder’s hut and the exit I planned on taking. A few guards from one of the other exits watch me pass, envious at the fact that they would be later on in my regular nighttime routine. Little do they know that if my plans are successful, last night would have been their last time inside me.

 

The eyes of both guards at the planned exit follow me as I approach them. Normally I would get them to take turns on me, since goblins had such a desire to impregnate, but they would be given no such luxury tonight. The full draining of the first would only serve to raise suspicion in the second.

 

Rather than pulling them aside, I drop to a sitting position in the middle of the path leading out of the camp, pulling off the loincloth of one goblin as I do so. My eyes scan the greenish breeding tool in front of me, recognizing the pattern of veins from the memories of it against my sensitive inner walls.

 

The foreskin had peeled itself backwards already, not large enough to contain the erection that had risen just from my approach.

 

I bend forward slightly, holding the rod and kissing the tip with half-parted lips.

Just this slight bit of my touch is enough to send a few drops of warm precum into my mouth, blessing me with a sensation I haven’t ever felt before.

 

The bite of meat I had at my first bonfire didn’t taste bad per say, but it was boring and incredibly unwelcome. Disregarding my body’s adverse physical reaction, the act of eating felt unfulfilling and wrong, like it was a pleasure my body was not equipped to experience.

 

The drips of liquid on my tongue now are a completely different story. The flavour that is contained within the tiny amount of precum in my mouth is utterly incomparable to anything the simple heated flesh had provided me with.

 

And yet, it still feels flat; like a simple broth with no depth or contents. The taste fades as quickly as it arose.

 

I can tell that I’ll need the real thing if I want to feel satisfied.

 

A prodding on my rear directs my attention to the second goblin, who is unable to reach my loins due to my sitting position. 

 

Whoops, allow me to correct that-

 

I hold the first guard’s member gently between my lips to free my hands, which I place on the ground to support my hips at a height suited for a goblin to penetrate.

 

The first wraps his fingers around my short horns while the second pokes around inquisitively at my slick entrance. Gripping as soon as he finds a comfortable hold on the pointed objects, the guard in front pushes himself into my mouth and coats his dick in my saliva.

I wrap my tongue around and suck eagerly on the warm intruder.

 

Meanwhile, finding a hole that’s already leaking on him proves to be a challenge for the second guard. Either that or he wants to drive me insane with anticipation; since he’s done nothing but tease by rubbing his tip up and down my slit.

 

I’m glad I get to drain him dry today, witnessing an annoyance like him fall to me will be quite enjoyable.

 

My tail swirls around and lightly constricts the shaft which should by all means be inside me already, and helps to make it that way by holding the tip halfway inserted.

With my womb at full term, I can’t use it to provide suction anymore; so my next move must be quick. 

 

Over the last few days, I’ve learned just how much control I have over my tail. With no solid structure inside, I’m free to bend it into any shape I want.

 

The remaining slack between where it meets the base of my spine disappears as the tail wound onto the goblin screws forward. Then, holding on only with one coil at the base, the rest of my third limb unwraps, grabs the teasing goblin’s waist, and pulls him into me.

 

Despite a half-dozen insertions already tonight, I will never grow tired of this feeling of fullness. It fills every vein and crevice of my body with a heat unlike any other, melting any icy hunger into hot steam.

 

It flushes my face and gets under my nails. It runs across my spine and out to the spade of my tail. It seeps into my head and erases any thought of a life without it.

 

A few drops of fluid hit my tongue. 

 

Semen?

 

No, the taste fades quickly and there isn’t quite enough of it.

 

But I can tell he’s close. Very close.

 

He barely reaches into my throat when fully inserted, but it’s just enough for it to hungrily squeeze down on him with every thrust. The first goblin begins to speed up, telling me that it’s only a matter of time before he explodes. 

 

He needs no further attention, so I shift focus to my other side.

 

The second goblin’s dick slides in and out of the slippery muscled ribbing of my cunt, as it attempts to coax as much cum out of his balls as possible. The fullness of my womb doesn’t seem to satiate its thirst for the child-creating substance even slightly.

 

Despite the fact that the guard behind me was the last to insert, my pussy still has him cumming first. His seed sprays into my cervix, but it remains closed tightly as to hold my spawn inside. 

The surge of climax flows through my bones.

The hot semen in my depths is full of spirit, and I begin to draw it off as more is still being shot in. As it flows into my heart, the grip of my waist from goblin it came from slowly grows weaker; but he doesn’t immediately fall backwards. My tail holds the second guard against me until every drop of his essence has entered my core. Only then do I let go, and I immediately feel the cock inside me withdraw accompanied by a soft noise.

 

*Shup*

 

I peek up at the first goblin as he watches his comrade topple over into the leaflitter with confusion, only for those thoughts to be immediately subverted by his own climax.

 

Erupting into my mouth is a sensation like no other, one almost painfully sweet. Somehow, I can even still taste it as it flows down my throat. 

 

The first guard falls, letting a bit of his nectar flow out of the side of my mouth from the gap he left behind. I swallow reflexively and slide my tongue out of the side of my mouth to clean my lips, searching for more of that intoxicating taste.

 

 

No, snap out of it.

 

This is no time for indulgences, I still have things I need to do.

 

I drag both guards out of sight, resting them in semi-comfortable positions near their posts.

 

Turning back, my eyes scan the quiet village for any signs of activity, just to be sure.

 

None.

 

What I have to do next could make or break the whole operation, as it has the most unknown factors.

 

I make my way to a small area behind a storage hut. No goblins sleep here, and it’s near the loud waterfall, so it’s the best place to make noise and have it go unnoticed. Specifically; crying.

 

That’s right, it’s time.

(Birth warning, feel free to skip if you don’t wanna read it.)

Spoiler

Even though any natural contractions are still being suppressed by my spirit at the moment, I can’t afford to wait around for them to start again. Time is of the essence here, which means I have to try and do this manually.

 

While lowering myself into the river like I did for dawn would probably be easiest, I won’t always be able to find a body of water wherever I go, so I should get used to doing this without one.

 

Squatting slightly, I take a deep breath and for every ounce of attention I have on my own abdomen.

 

Haaaaa

 

Yes…

 

I can feel everything...

 

The slow breeze striking my skin and swirling around my contours,

The tingling of my labia and clitoris in afterglow,

The remains of the goblin’s ejaculate dripping from my insides,

My own natural lubricant clinging to my textured inner walls,

My gently throbbing from my cervix, ready to open wide at a moments notice,

My goblin daughter, wrapped in a fluid filled sac and moving around ever so slightly,

And my womb itself, stretched out by it’s matured contents.

 

It’s filled with child-making equipment, but isn’t it just a fancy muscle on the outside? 

 

Like the ones in my arms and legs?

 

Regular women don’t have conscious control over their womb’s movement, but I’m hardly regular when it comes to this sort of thing.

 

So can I flex it like an arm or a leg?

 

I remember Dawn’s birth, what my body did at the time, and what it felt like.

 

I squeeze hard, focusing between my navel and the bottom of my ribcage, just the place I felt my early contractions occur in.

 

The mass in my belly suddenly lurches downwards and my cervix widens to accept it. My amniotic sac splits open and I hear a splash below me as its fluids spill onto the ground beneath.

 

I contract my womb again, this time focusing on a wider area, but still not all of it.

 

My lower half splits in two as my cervix dilates enough for the head to pass through it, and my walls are stretched wide.

 

I pause briefly on the feeling of fullness in my birth canal, wider than any dick has ever made me. My hands drift down to touch my nearly crowning cunt, tracing my occupied entrance with my fingers.

 

For the final time I push, my entire womb contracting all at once with a massive wave of movement.

 

My labia stretches outwards as I birth my second child, the top of the head emerging into the outside air. 

 

As soon as the shoulders slide out of my depths, I pull the legs and the rest of the body out, which soaks both my hand and thighs with amniotic fluid.

 

What? There’s an umbilical cord this time?

 

I tug on it gently, but it seems firmly attached somewhere inside me, so I pull harder. 

It snaps deep in my belly and falls out with nothing attached, so I guess the theory that I had a permanent placenta is confirmed? It still doesn't explain Dawn’s lack of one.

 

Whatever, now isn’t the time to be pondering my strange biology.

 

I pinch the cord near my daughter and harden the tip of my tail to slice it off just above. I tie the remaining connected length into a knot.

[collapse]

 

My second daughter is smaller than Dawn was thanks to her goblin heritage, and has the greenish skin to boot. It isn’t nearly as vibrant as her fathers is, so I would describe her as a grayish-green or a faded green. She seems to lack the horn bumps that Dawn was born with.

She also doesn’t appear to have the pointed ears that goblins do, which is a little strange, since it’s one of a goblins defining features.

 

Come to think of it, the ears of the goblin children were a lot less pointy than the ears of the adults, so it’s probably just a thing that’ll grow as she ages.

 

She starts to make a sour face, wrinkling away from the cold new world around her. 

 

Uh-oh

 

Is she about to cry?

 

Please don’t.

 

Her eyes start to water, and I start to panic.

 

Uhh…

 

UHHHH…

 

OH!

 

Tits to the rescue!

 

I untie the top of my shirt and hold my daughter’s mouth right over one of my swollen nipples. She grabs on reflexively and starts to drink.

 

Please finish quickly, I need to give you to your grandmother.

Hey there, It's been a while.

Well, compared to the super speedy first 10 chapters that is.

I don't want to jinx anything, but I think I'm slowly getting over my writer's block. Hurrah!

I was originally gonna stretch this chapter out for the whole of the escape, but I ended up deciding to keep the Ero and Non-Ero parts separate.

I used a giant spoiler tag for the birth in this chapter because I wanted to fit in a few lines afterwords

-Babylon

63