Vol.1 Chap. 21 – Duel Between Goddess
153 8 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A battle has taken place between the forces of Vivelka’s Auction House & the RPG Foundation, with the cordon successfully made by Aspire & his detachment of guardians.

All of have landed compound outside of the auction house without taking any losses by jumping out of the Orbital Mission Ship (OMS) carrying them. They went freefall for a moment before activating the thrusters of their combat suits to slow down their velocity, allowing them to have a safe descend.

“Commander, all boots are on the ground.” The captain of the Blood Fang informed him.

“All ships maintain a combat circle around the site & provide support fire.” He commanded the fleet.

The orders issued by Aspire were relayed to the rest of the fleet by the coms officer. At the same time on the ground, the deployed guardians have engaged the fleeing criminals attempting to leave the site.

Most of them who are trying to escape gave up their effort due to the battle in the auction house earlier but some still resisted & they were gunned down immediately. Cosmos is being joined by Pixar & Lord Applegate, relieving the pressure that the knights accompanying her faced.

Pressure is mounting on Vivelka to win the battle before all is lost for her. Her archangel, Carnelia have been swatted off like a bug at the start of the battle for trying to defend her mistress from harm.

Her fight with Cosmos is not doing well, as her opponent is able to counter her every move. With that, she had decided that it is enough time spent attending the farce in front of her. No more she would allow an unknown goddess who does not buy anything from her auction house to challenge her.

Vivelka has a good memory, especially when comes to the affairs of her customer. That goddess who is challenging her according to her memory is a customer which often participate her auctions but never put a bid at all.

The only thing this bitch goddess does is only enjoying the hospitality & entertainment of her business without paying a stone to her establishment. This is why she is infuriated to find that she led a raid to her business with clear intentions to destroy it.

Enraged with everything that has transpired, Vivelka begin to absorb the divine energies from her jewellery made from the divine stones. Cosmos charged at her, only to be taken back by the surge of divine energies coming from her foe.

Her foe smiled at her reaction, thinking that she is shocked to learn to she had some hidden aces in her hands. But Cosmos instead gave a devious smile at her, causing her to be confused on what she had in her mind with her response.

Charging her sword while playing a mind game with her enemy with her facial reactions, Cosmos threw her empowered sword at her foe who reacted by knocking off the projective off course with her warhammer.

That move is a bad one as when both weapons collided. There is an explosion of divine energy on impact, blasting Vivelka away to the other end of the stage. She is unhurt by felt something is odd with her body, as a second surge of divine energy rushes into her body.

Horror rushes into the mind of the Goddess of Plunder, as she learn that she is now not in control of the energies which are running rampant in her divine body. She gritted her teeth as pain started to seep into her senses. Her fears are further elevated as she begins to sweat profusely.

“What is happening to me?” She cried.

“What we have here, are your divine energies going rampant with you?” Cosmos replied in a taunting manner after halting her attack.

“No… How could it happen?” Vivelka shouted in disbelieved.

“Simple, you took in too much divine energy beyond your means to use them. It is not supposed to happen now, unless…” Cosmos explained with a seductive pose.

“What have you done to me?” Vivelka demanded an answer from her.

“This is a phenomenon known as energy hazard little girl. It happens when various active unstable energies which are interacting with each other being absorbed & contained in a container.”

“That sword… it… it can’t be…” Vivelka yelped, feeling the immense pressure of energies building up in her body.

In the backstage, Carnelia begins to regain her consciousness after being kicked away by Cosmos. Climbing up on the stage where her mistress is, she is greeted by the sight where her figure is being distorted by an unknown cause.

The archangel had no idea what is going on, but the only hint she had that is the feeling that the energies in her mistress is running out of control & it will soon result in her death.

“Mistress!” Carnelia jump & hugged her mistress while calling out for her.

The Goddess of Plunder turned to have a looked at who is hugging her. To her surprise, she found that it was her archangel who is doing the deed. Realising that her servant is transferring those energies she had in her further added her surprise.

“Carnelia… What are you doing?”

“Please live on…”

The next thing both of them know, a big explosion erupted, sending a blast which tears everything around it apart. From outside the auction house, the forces led by Aspire can only take cover & witness the destruction it had brought as the building exploded, sending all its content in all directions.

Thanks For Reading,

Comment, Rate, Favorite & Follow 

See You  Again In The Next Chapter

5