Chapter 2: I’ve Murdered
24 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I have murdered"

============================ =

The sound of the wind blowing through the cold sweat of the hastily resounded, why?

A young man named Dill walked over to the phone booth

"Reng ... ring ..." His house phone rang, he is calling.

"Please leave a message after the beep" His wife could not answer the phone.

"Elein, I left my heart on my roof, hope you forgive me, I'm sorry for letting you forget your heart on that roof, I did it for our children. . "

Silent for a while, he continued

"Anna, Dan, if you both get this call over there, I'm sorry, I'm a bad person."

Dill ran, he kept running, passing and touching the shoulders of many pedestrians in the blazing hot noon.

Until he opened his eyes again after all that. After many steps, he was at the foot of the hill after the city.

Why is the sun so hot all of a sudden?

Dill stepped up the crimson steps, and the surrounding light and branches made it look strangely vivid.

He sees a house. He knocked on the door.

"Come in."

A middle-aged man, sharp bearded and dark eyes, was sitting with his back leaning in a chair, gazing at the sky with a glass of water.

"I've murdered," he said, stepping in to look.

...

He sat down, holding the glass of water that the man had made for him, it was not a gentlemanly courteous cup of tea, not a bland cool water, but a strawberry smoothie. How ridiculous in this situation, right?

"Dill Question, Elein Mark's husband, has two children named Anna and Dan."

He knows Dill's background.

"Do you feel ironic, Dill? When the names of all four in your family decide the fate of them all."

Dill didn't answer, he looked around the room, nothing more special than the four names glued to the wall, the four names of his family.

Dill Question

Elein Mark

Anna Mark

Dan Question

"Who are you?" Dill asked

"One day I decided to call myself Grene and I chose my name ever since, but people in life call me by many names."

After saying that, Mr. Grene put the water glass on the table.

"You've murdered?"

"I've murdered, rather, I have killed a few hearts."

"Did you know that your every word, every action is important?"

"You mean, will my murder have a strong effect later on? Even if I have nothing to do with it?"

"If you look at the surface then yes, there is still a sink. I can guess you killed a few or more people, and who it was based on your every action and sentence from down the street up until now. "

"And if you watch, you'll realize how far you've stepped. Ever since people opened their eyes, they've had to look."

"Mr. Grene, are you the one I'm thinking of?"

"Oh no, if you think I'm a god of death, that's wrong. Even though people like to call me that, I appear at the end of the world. Doomsday"

Grene continues on

"But, how are your kids? Do they sleep well?"

"Yes ... I have the air-conditioning turned on for them, their hearts will forever be engraved with the day their father left. But it won't be out there like their mother. Even though their mother and they both have to listen to their apologies. from me. "

"Maybe, you should apologize to yourself. From your first step up here, you still haven't realized anything yet."

...

2