Chapter 7: The Author
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Let's chat today, but with an familiar face.

Calmly sitting leg crossed to enjoy the smell of fresh tea. This character is known as the "author", and is the one who is telling the story.

Let's talk about all of us first, us here includes you.

"How far has the story that you named after me, telling my stories goes?"

“It will take me a few years to write your 6th chapter, to be honest, I'm worried about writing that, you sure have seen a lot of things. Chapter 7 I don't know which story to tell. You have told me so many stories, dear mister Doomsday's God. ”

He seems to be mocking me in the last sentence.

"Grene, do the names have any meaning?" He turned to ask me.

"Those names are related to you and I have chosen names you can understand."

...

"Are you dissatisfied again, author?" I ask.

He nodded, then started shaking his thighs before continuing.

“Readers' tastes go against professional conscience, you understand me. Should I continue or should I kill myself, stabbing my heart with a pen? "

“This is probably your weakest point.” I took another sip of my strawberry smoothie. “You don't understand… Is beauty always ahead of real value? You understood, but you don't want to think about it a second time. And that is just your selfishness, you are an author with very little professional conscience, SAVI. "

The two, without any planning, just began looking at each other while taking a sip of water. The old man drinks smoothies, the young man drinks tea, ironically.

I just caught myself telling the story in 3rd POV again.

"I think I've failed again, great stories you told me, I can't convey it to readers, God."

"What made you think they were great?"

Before the author could reply, I continued.

"Since you have focused too much on the core, even when a case has depth but has a rough surface, only a few detectives will find it interesting, and it is unlikely that detectives will look into your depth."

The author stay silence.

"Try going personally, normally you write for yourself and for the readers, now leaning towards the reader is fine."

"If so, what is a different chapter between me and Chinese novelists one chapter per day?"

"Neither is different or the same."

0