step 3: profit
1.5k 11 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I tiptoed backwards away from Andy and Azrael’s cribs. It had taken hours to calm them down for bed today and I'd be damned if I let anything disturb their slumber. Normally, we might have made the nursery room right next to our bedroom but, well the sounds coming from Crystal and My’s bedroom already confirmed why that wasn’t going to happen. 

I drew forth all the exhaustion and exasperation I could muster, rehearsed my deadpan drawl to myself and opened the door. My preparation was wasted.

In the middle of the bed Crystal was bound and gagged with her hands behind her back, rocking forward erratically as Mazer held her by the hair. I wondered to myself what the special occasion must be to cater to so many of her preferences at once. 

“Good call on the gag” I gave her a pat on the cheek as I made my way to the book nook and reclined. “I see you started dinner without me.”

I imagined Crystal shrugging her apology but there really was no telling if she even noticed me in the state she was in. Even as I watched, her eyes crossed and I saw her tongue peek out through the ring gag. Yep. She noticed me. Ahegao. Real mature. I picked up a book but i was surprised that i didn’t have to wait long. I watched with interest as Crystal’s dick twitched and splashed her load of cum onto the comforter. I found myself analysing it and comparing it to the other times I had seen this happen. The velocity and volume were easily on the high end so I figured she must have been exceptionally pent up. Mazer’s pace slowed and stopped. I leaned forward to watch my favorite part. 

He started by pulling out of her and carefully reaching around her stomach to ease the strain he was putting on her hair. As he dropped her hair I caught sight of the ropes he was also holding and recognized the way they integrated with the harness she was rigged up in. It was a time consuming labor of love to immobilize Crystal just so and I wondered again what the occasion could be to prompt such affectionate care. Don't get me wrong, Crystal deserved all the love in the world all the time but with how Mazer tended to wear us out it was a lot of effort for a relatively short ordeal.

I put my book down and crawled onto the bed to help as Mazer tipped her backward to rest on her knees and feet. He got to work on the bindings holding her arms behind her back. I took off her gag first and held her chin to give her a brief kiss. 

“The twins finally fell asleep, i still can't believe you started without me!” 

I gave her left breast a firm grab and pinch to drive home my displeasure and she gasped as appropriate. 

“I figured together we’re a meal so on my own I could be his little snack.” 

I rolled my eyes as I got to work on finding the ends of the silky red ropes she was wearing tonight. God, I loved her in red.

“You are in fact an absolute snack.” I pantomimed a chef’s kiss “exquisite.”

“And i suppose in this analogy you’re supposed to be the main course?” Mazer rolled his eyes and leaned forward to give me a quick kiss as I got up on my knees.

“No, you’re the main course, silly. I am dessert.” I boasted and resumed my efforts on the restraints. As he freed her arms I paused to massage them for her, laying a trail of kisses till I reached the ring on her left hand.

I realized suddenly that I was kneeling in her spunk. I winced as the cloth stuck to my knee as I moved to her other side. She stuck her tongue out playfully.

“Awful bold for someone who’s dick is in sucking range.” I warned and she winked but otherwise behaved.

In no time we had the rest of her ropes off and Mazer and I each held a leg, treating her to a little massage as she laid spread eagle across the bed.

“So when is it my turn?” I looked Mazer in the eye and for some reason he was surprised.

He opened and closed his mouth a few times and took a hesitant look at Crystal.

“I don't want to obligate you.” 

Crystal and I both snorted our amusement and I shook my head as I worked my way to her feet.

“I'm not obligated silly, and of course I in turn don't want to obligate you. I'm just eager is all.” I flashed my most charming smile but he seemed uncomfortable.

I set Crystal’s leg down and put my hands on my knees. “What’s up babe?”

He set Crystal’s other leg down and took a deep breath. I helped her sit up and tucked her under my arm as we waited for his response.

“So I guess you should know, your contract is actually completed.”

My mouth fell open. “You don't consent anymore?” I felt shattered. I knew the contract i had made with him wasn’t necessarily designed to last but i had treasured our bond of communication and attention.

“Consent? What did our contract have to do with consent?

“Everything! I mean not entirely. I actually don't remember the explicit wording but the deal was your services and attention for my honesty for as long as we both consent. Are you telling me you don't consent anymore?”

“What?” 

“I didn't break it! I've been forthright about my desires and boundaries all this time!” 

I felt tears fill my eyes as he seemed to get further confused and panicked.

“No, Mikah, oh goodness no. Not that contract.” 

It took me a hot second to try and calm down and I let him take my hand in his. 

“I don't mean to tell you that you’ve done everything for nothing… but i considered that contract completed months ago… i just… I had no intention of obligating you in such a way for such a long term.”

“Then what contract?-” I trailed off and suddenly remembered. “The essence! Right! I mean that also makes no sense but okay.”

“How does that not make sense?” Mazer looked from me to Crystal. I was beginning to grow concerned about how much confusion was going around.

“Crystal did the math a while back. We weren’t sure we could meet your full needs so we did some guesswork and figured if we had you over for dinner about three times a week we would be paid up in about seven years. It just doesn't make sense for us to already be paid up.”

“But you’ve been feeding me like six times a week…” 

It took me a moment to catch up, math wasn't my best subject but it still didn't make sense.

“Even if you counted us independently as like, lunch and dinner then it would still take uh… three and a half years? Is that how that works?”

“Lunch and dinner?”

“Yeah” I gestured from Crystal to myself “Lunch, dinner.” I pointed to each of us in turn and Mazer just stared at us blankly for a long moment.

“How much do you think i need to feed?!” 

My eyes widened as he raised his voice.

He held up his hands in apology. “Right, sorry. The twins. Sleeping. But still, how much do you think i need to feed?”

“We assumed three times a day. Do you skip breakfast or something?”

He blinked a couple times before folding his hands under his chin.

“A fully grown succubus need only feed three or four times a week, our contract rounded up in my favor.”

“Oooh” Crystal and I said in unison and I turned to watch the gears turn in her head.

We shared a look. “Well that's still okay? I mean… I want to continue our relationship? We can scale back if you need or something-”

“If I need? I can’t imagine how drained you both must feel. I assumed you were in some dreadful hurry to pay off your debts but i guess the complete opposite is true? This makes no sense.”

I nodded my agreement. “I mean i guess you could call it draining? I would probably say it's therapeutic instead? I have so much extra energy that i don't know what to do with it. Hell, i can scarcely sleep at night if I haven't uh… fed you in a couple days.” I giggled to myself “what you call a drain is more like a high for me. I crave it.”

“I'm sorry I just can't believe this. I thought I did something wrong, I thought you wanted me out of your life and you were trying to get out of our contract as fast as possible.”

“What in the world gave you that impression!” I threw my arms in the air

Crystal shushed me and I put my arms down sheepishly. 

“Mazer, sweetie. We care about you. A lot. We want you in our lives. We want… we want to make a life with you.”

We all sat in silence, processing in our own ways. 

“Do you… want to make a life with us?”

He gestured indecisively and then dropped his hands. 

“Do you mean like, settling down? Being exclusive?”

“No, I meant… being a family. Raising our kids together.” he seemed skeptical “I want what we have now but maybe with a bit more communication.”

“Well… that's a less radical concept.” 

I released a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

"Are you okay with what we have?" 

He sat up and rubbed the back of his head.

"Yes? I think? I don't want to lead you on because clearly I have been misreading in a pretty big way."

"Would you like us to communicate with a contract?" I tried to hide my smile.

Mazer rolled his eyes. "Maybe." 

"We'll work on that." I crawled forward on the bed "Now it's recently come to my attention that we are putting perhaps too much on your plate." I inched up real close and leaned forward, "But in the spirit of understanding your diet..."

"I'll always make room for dessert."

Crystal squealed behind me, "Awwww."

I put my hands on his knees and sat up to kiss him.

“So tell me truthfully,” I whispered against his cheek. “Have you been rushing things for our benefit?”

I felt him huff a sort of laugh into my shoulder. 

“There’s a time and a place for gobbling me up whole, but i want you to really taste your food tonight.” 

Crystal groaned behind me.

I crawled into Mazer’s lap and looked him in the eye.

He sighed and smiled down at me. "If we are really committing to this code speak. I promise I will savor you as always. I will admit I have rushed meal times in the past but I will endeavor to ah… chew you more."

I pecked him on the cheek and hopped off the bed. 

"Where are we going?" 

"It's been like two weeks since we've done it in the shower!" 

"Last Monday isn't two weeks ago and besides, shower sex is probably your third most dangerous kink."

"Shall I draw a bath then?"

"Not if you're going to call it soup sex."

I rolled my eyes and paused to think. 

Mazer interrupted my train of thought, “What do you really want to do?” 

I bit my lip as my mind raced to some perverted places.

“Why are you looking around so much?”  

I blinked as I focused back in.

“I’m thinking.” in truth I had a pretty clear idea of what i wanted to do but i was dreading the amount of conversation and communication standing between me and my prize. I sighed and scratched the back of my head. “How about we go ahead and work on a contract after all.”

Mazer seemed taken aback. “What could possibly be that serious?”

I looked him in the eye and then stole a glance at Crystal, “Another baby.”

“Oh” Crystal and Mazer seemed to echo just barely out of sync.

I opened the closet and dragged out our fireproof safe. Crystal handed me the key and I rifled through the documents until I found our vows. I handed the paper to Crystal and then put my hands on my knees. 

“Mazer, do you have a preference between printed and handwritten vows?”

He blinked at me and for the first time ever I heard him stammer. “H-handwritten.”

I nodded and crawled back into the closet to find our stationary stash and a few pens.

“Crystal?” i called back mid-search, “can you put a pot of coffee on? This might take a bit.”

“Mhmm” 

I heard her receding footsteps but Mazer was still standing in the same place when I crawled back out of the closet. 

“Mikah… a breeding kink isn't exactly the best reason to form a contract with an Incubus.”

“Oh, I agree completely. But uh… I would argue that love is a fantastic reason.”

He opened and closed his mouth several times and I began to fear that I had made him uncomfortable.

“You don't have to-”

“I love you too.”

He said it so quietly I almost thought I had imagined it. I was so surprised I didn't know how to acknowledge it so I just handed him the stack of paper and stood up.

I still had the biggest smile plastered to my face when Mazer and I joined Crystal at the kitchen table.


I stretched my hands as Crystal scooped up the scrap paper and discarded drafts. I went to take a sip of my coffee but I found it was empty. The clock read 11:58pm and I blinked as I recognized the date listed below the time. 

“It's been exactly a year.” I said more to myself than anyone.

“Hmm?” Crystal mumbled but Mazer understood me immediately.

“Fitting. In a few minutes it will be a year and a day.”

“Since? Oooooh.” Crystal caught up and she looked at the clock too. “Pity that we will just miss the year anniversary.”

“On the contrary,” Mazer chimed in, “It's appropriate that we do this a year and a day since our relationship was established. For many Pagans and Wiccans a year and a day holds a special significance as the point when a person who is new to a group becomes established as a member.”

“Should we write our vows to be re-examined in a year and a day as well?”

Mazer smiled at me fondly as Crystal nodded. 

“That sounds like a lovely idea.”

I flipped through my final draft one more time before standing up and getting myself some more coffee. It wasn't as hot anymore but it was still good. When I got back Mazer was glancing through it. I watched with amusement as he mouthed the words to himself and nodded along 

“This is thorough…” he murmured and I decided for myself that that was a compliment.

He got to the end and when I held out my hand I was surprised when he offered me his draft. I felt him watching me in turn and I felt my face heat up as I read along. Where I had been thorough he had been exacting and efficient. I felt a warm burst of affection as I read more and more of how much he was committing to provide. Nothing especially surprising until I got to the afterlife clause. In no uncertain terms he promised to personally deliver our souls to Avalon should we perish.

“Is everything alright?”

When I looked up I realized tears were in my eyes. I wiped at them hastily and nodded. “Yeah, yeah. Everything is great.”

He accepted his part back and stacked ours together. We both turned to Crystal and she pushed hers to the center of the table. 

I scooped it up and started reading as Mazer passed her ours and when i was done Mazer read Crystals and stacked them all together. 

Mazer considered the stack for a moment before folding his hands under his chin. “I think It’s… cute that we all focused so heavily on what we intend to give but I think we might have failed to specify much from a needs standpoint. That's not a bad thing exactly but I wonder if there is anything we should look into from a needs perspective?”

“We can do that. Would you like to specify how much we feed you? Or children to bear for you?”

His eyes flew wide and I swear I saw him blush. “N-no, i mean, you’ve already offered so much! And one child is quite enough.” 

“For you maybe.” I leaned forward and made my best seductive gaze. Sure enough he flushed further. 

He pulled his fingers through his hair as he seemed to consider his next words. “Perhaps… you might like to specify how many of our children you wish to bear.”

It was my turn to blush as they both turned to look at me. “I-mean… i just figured one of you might…”

“Yes dear?” Crystal seemed to be thoroughly enjoying how out of sorts this conversation was making me.

I took several steadying breaths. “S-so i was thinking three would be a good number… not just because i like being pregnant or anything. And not that i don't!-” 

Mazer chuckled and shook his head. “You expected one of us to ask for another child from you.”

I bowed my head “yeah.” I mumbled and Crystal reached forward to squeeze my hand reassuringly.

“It seems like you don't want to choose between us.” Mazer seemed to also be enjoying the state I was in and I was suddenly regretting being all responsible about this instead of just begging one of them to knock me up on a whim.

I looked between them pleadingly, hoping one would speak up and offer to ease my burden of choice but they both sat patiently while I wallowed for at least a minute.

Finally Mazer lowered his hands and spoke. “I may have a solution.”

“Please don't say twins.”

Crystal snorted as Mazer laughed and rolled his eyes.

“No, not twins. You’d be surprised to learn that a child with three biological parents isn't actually unheard of.”

“How the fuck?” i pulled out my phone and started searching the internet. In no time I actually found a result. “I'll be damned.”

“Crazy right?” I could sense Mazer was in a mood again as he became more animated. I tried my very best not to zone out as he talked about donor mitochondria and nuclei.

Two drawings and a cup of coffee later I had the beginnings of a headache and I was getting very sleepy.

“Does that make sense?”

I looked up from the drawing to meet his eye and shook my head slowly. “Babe, I love you. But no. not at all.”

He sighed and crumpled up the paper. He stared at the ball in his hand for a long moment before taking a deep breath. “Basically I can take one each of your eggs, essentially combine them into one egg, and then fertilize that. It will biologically be all of ours.” 

“Oh! Yeah, that makes sense.” I was tempted to ask why he didn't say that from the start but I knew how much this sciency stuff was important to him.

“So yeah. I'd like one of those please and thank you.”

Crystal giggled as Mazer seemed to be deep in thought. 

“Okay, done.” Mazer looked at both of us and when we both seemed confused he continued. “I did it. It's done.”

“Already? Babe we haven't signed the contract yet.” 

He didn't seem remotely perturbed. “Whoops.”

“Ooooookay.” I turned to Crystal “Did you have any needs you want to express?”

“Iiiiiii dont think diaper duty needs to go down on paper” 

Mazer moved to speak but seemed to think better of it.

"Are we ready to sign it?" 

Crystal and Mazer both nodded so made grabby hands for Mazer's fancy pen. 

I signed it, then Crystal, and finally Mazer. He looked up at me and sighed in exasperation when he noticed that I dotted my "I" with a heart.

I watched with interest as he rolled our vows together and tied them in a ribbon.

"You didn't want to frame them in the living room?" 

"Babe," Crystal cut in "you used half a page elaborating on all the ways you are willing to satisfy our sexual needs."

"Whatever, it's not like anyone could read my handwriting from that far away." Mazer raised an eyebrow so I relented. "fine. It can go in the safe or something."

I begrudgingly got out my phone and put a reminder in for next year to do our vows again. I invited them both to the calendar event and then started drumming my fingers on the table.

Mazer reached over and covered my hands. "We get it, you're impatient."

"I'm so excited but I'm so exhausted and I don't want to wait but I want to savor the experience you know?"

"I know. I can come back tomorrow morning and we can brainstorm then."

"Or. Hear me out here. You could stay the night and go classic on me." I wiggled my eyebrows for effect while he started blankly at me. 

"Classic?"

"You know. Visit me in my dreams?"

"You want to sleep through it? I wouldn't consider that savoring it."

"I don't want to be like dead to the world asleep. Maybe I can like, take a bunch of muscle relaxers or something and be a little out of it."

"Or I could just temporarily paralyze you."

I gasped "you can do that?"

He seemed to regret the suggestion but nodded anyway. 

I pulled at his hand, "Yes. Yes. One hundred percent yes that. Put me the fuck to bed."

"Elohim, ostensible creator! Every time I tell you I can do something you turn it into a kink."

"It's neither my fault nor problem that all of your skills are sexy as hell." 

Crystal nodded her agreement, "Count me the fuck in for some paralysis sex. Hell yeah." 

Mazer groaned and dragged his hands down his face. "I think you'll find this isn't nearly as sexy as you imagine it to be but bless your hearts for wanting to try."

"Soooooo we're doing this?" 

Mazer sighed and nodded. 

I did a fist pump and skipped to the bedroom. I expected them to follow me but they didn't catch up for a few minutes at least. I sighed as Crystal snuggled in as my big spoon and Mazer kissed my forehead. 

I expected to have difficulty sleeping considering all the coffee and excitement on top of not feeding Mazer tonight but I quickly found myself very calm and comfortable. 


I woke gently to a subtle rocking motion and a puff of air on my neck. I felt remarkably comfortable, almost like I was still dreaming but my senses sharpened steadily regardless. Someone had turned on our mood lighting but it was still quite dim. I let my eyes fall closed and I submitted myself to the gentle rocking motion until it began to pick up. Crystal's breath on my neck was more insistent now and I found myself being bodily shaken as the sheets rustled. 

The rocking sounds paused for a moment and the bed shifted in a different way as Mazer murmured something behind me. Mazer didn't usually sleep over, I wondered if he was having a nightmare or something. 

I felt another arm slip around my stomach and I sighed as he rubbed small circles on my belly. I felt a blush heat up my face as his hand traveled lower and he brazenly slipped his hand under my waistband. Crystal didn't seem to notice or mind as he began to rub a small circle around the hood of my clit. 

Maybe she was sleeping too. I wondered if Incubi were prone to sleep sex or something but I certainly wasn't complaining. I tried to shift to give him better access but I found myself unable to move. All I could do was let out an undignified huff as he pushed a little further and then removed his hand from my pants. The bed shifted again and I felt him roughly drag my pants down. Now I could feel someone's dick nestled between my legs and I realized suddenly it was Crystal's. 

Mazer seemed satisfied with how far he had pulled down my sleep pants and I realized with a start that they must be double teaming me. Crystal really wasn't moving much though. It was almost like she was as unable to move as I was. Nevertheless I felt her dick line up with my asshole and Mazer's other hand snaked under Crystal to grab my hips. I sighed again as I was pulled backward firmly and I felt Crystal's breath in a huff on my neck as she seated herself inside me. 

This time when the rocking motions resumed I understood it for what it was. Mazer was railing Crystal, right behind me, while we were both paralysed. Occasionally I felt Mazer's hands steal around to grope me or pull me back down but Crystal was clearly getting the main effect. Her whole body dragged against my back as her breathing picked up. She seemed to grow even harder inside me and there was the smallest amount of friction as Mazer pounded her into me. 

At last I heard her breathing hitch and her dick pulsed in my ass as she presumably came inside me. My suspicion was confirmed beyond a doubt as she seemed to stir slightly and pull out of me slightly with a groan. 

"Good morning sleeping beauty." She murmured and I felt my breath rush out of me as she groped my chest and thrusted a couple more times for good measure. 

I heard Mazer's rumbling laugh. "Should I give you two a minute?" 

Crystal hummed and reached down to finger me as Mazer had.

"Maybe just a minute, she doesn't seem quite ready."

They shared a laugh as she rolled me forward and arranged my arms on the pillow.

My breath came out in a huff as she pressed down on my back and rolled her hips into me. I could do nothing but let myself be pressed into the bed as she built up a rhythm and eventually the room was filled with the dull slap of her hips on my ass. 

She continued like this for a good minute until the baby monitor went off and I heard infants crying. 

"That's my queue" she murmured and she pressed me down harder for a moment as she crawled off of me and they both left the room. 

I lay like that for a few minutes and listened to them chat casually over the baby monitor. They seemed to take their time each giving one of the twins a bottle as they chatted about the weather. Eventually they wrapped up their conversation and I was still listening to Crystal hum over the baby monitor when Mazer returned.

I felt him drag my pants the rest of the way off and then he gently rolled me over. It felt like i was in the dentist chair as he asked how i was feeling, if i enjoyed myself etc. When I rolled my eyes he tsked and fished in the nightstand drawer for a second. 

“Someone just lost seeing privileges” he murmured as he put a sleeping mask on me. 

I felt his breath on my neck as he lay down against me and lined himself up. The anticipation was killing me. And I numbly felt him settle in between my thighs. The bed began to rock and my confusion deepened. I hardly felt a thing. I wanted to shout and get his attention but all i could do was rock gently as he worked above me. It began to occur to me how someone could sleep through this. And I began to get a little pissed at all the build up for nothing. He made a show of grunting and sighing as I assumed he came inside of me and the bed shifted as he crawled off of me. 

“That should do it.” i heard him brush off his hands and i wondered to myself when i would regain sensation and control.

Suddenly I felt pins and needles as he brushed his hand up the inside of my calf. He tapped the inside of my thigh a couple times and I felt waves of icy hot sensation roll over my body. Where before there had been an absence of feeling now it was dialed up to nearly torturous levels. My breath spasmed as he rubbed his hands up my stomach and he mercifully avoided my breasts as he scooped a hand under my back and lifted me into his lap. He supported my neck as I hung limply in his arms and I felt like my feet were being boiled as he dragged them across the sheets. I sensed he was carrying me to a different position but my sense of motion was completely broken. I could be upside down or in a freefall for all I knew. I was panting when he finally set me down. I had the vague sense that my legs were hanging off the edge of the bed and after a few seconds of stillness I had the presence of mind to comprehend his words.

“-that if you knew i could control your sense of feeling to such a degree you would probably ask for it all the time. And while I love spoiling you I just don't know what the long term effects are of overclocking your nervous system like that are.-” he rubbed his hands down my legs again but this time rather than a blinding sensation it felt like his hands were buzzing pleasantly. “-so now that i've shown you the extremes i'll give you a taste of something i've been working on just for you. I'm sure you’re familiar with the term ‘Edging’.”

If i could have spoken this is the part where i would have said “uh oh”. I was familiar with the term “delayed gratification” but the greatest extent I had explored it in the last year was the two weeks Crystal was away on a business trip and took my toy chargers with her. I hid her shoes once. It's a long story. 

Was the first time after she got back some of the best sex ive had? Maybe. Would I willfully spend that long of a stretch of time pent up ever again? Lets just say i invested in a new shower head and i have backup chargers stashed in the attic.

Back in the present however Mazer was continuing his massage, no longer avoiding sensitive areas as he worked me over. If I could so much as arch my back right now I'd make a hell of a bridge given the way he moved his hands on my chest. It was like every finger tip was a bullet vibe but it felt almost electric the way sensations traveled under my skin. At times i would swear i felt different muscles tense but i felt sure i had no control over them.

He was just beginning a pelvic massage as felt Crystal crawl onto the bed. She lifted my head into her lap and took off my blindfold. 

Her fingers were electric too as she massaged my scalp.

“Blink twice if you can.” she cooed and I blinked obediently.

I watched as she leaned over and took one of my nipples in her mouth. She sucked hard and I forgot how to breathe for a moment before she sat back up.

I watched as she licked her lips and felt her trail her hands down over my shoulders.

“Blink twice if you want to play twenty questions.”

I rolled my eyes and blinked but she just tsked and started to put my blindfold back on. 

“We’ll break her of that habit eventually” Mazer sighed and Crystal muttered her lack of faith as she resumed her activities with her hands.

I was just starting to get acclimated to the heightened sensation when Mazer lifted my legs and crossed my ankles on his right shoulder. Crystal cooed above me as my breathing picked up again and Mazer began a very regular and very deep thrusting pattern. After only a dozen of them my pleasure was on the cusp of breaking over but something changed. Almost as if the slightest change in his rhythm brought the mountain of sensation down like a card castle. He hummed and carried on as if nothing had happened but a few seconds later it happened again. I focused with all my might to lose myself in the sensation and anticipate each movement to really synchronize my expectations with reality but every time I got close he seemed to know. He would stop to ask Crystal about our lunch plans, or he would take a break to move my legs to his other shoulder. All the while Crystal pinched and played, sometimes intertwining our hands and other times amusing herself by squeezing out droplets of milk from my breasts to lap up.

After countless iterations of this cycle Mazer put my legs down and leaned over me. I felt his lips on mine and while i tried to decide whether to kiss back or bite him the reality was i could do nothing. 

I realized suddenly that I had become acclimated to this level of sensation and he kicked it up again. Every shift was pins and needles but to my addled brain it registered as pure pleasure. He resumed his cycle of buildup and crashes but now the crashes were partial. I wasn't starting over and eventually I wasn't crashing at all. I was being held impossibly close to the point where i could break over but i couldn't no matter how i struggled. I began to remember how out of my depth I was and I started to doubt the value of struggle. 

It took a conscious effort, but I started to unplug from the experience in a small way. I considered the old meme about how men would do math or imagine something unsexy to prolong the experience and I adapted the idea. I focused on what I could hear. The rustling of sheets, Crystal’s steady breathing above me. Then I looked for things I understood about my body, the way I was positioned, what was touching where and truths i knew about it like the distance between my ears and where i would see my nose if i could see right now. As I was considering my location within the house and by extension the neighborhood, I heard Mazer speak above me.

“That’s a good girl. Now come back to me.” 

I tuned back into my sense of touch and where before I had felt a standing wave of pleasure just on the cusp of breaking over I now found a tsunami of sensation suddenly unrestrained and crashing over my body. I felt like I was astrally projected from my body and floating in space. I wasn't disconnected from the sensation but rather I was processing it differently. My sense of touch was overflowing so signals were crossing into taste, color, and sound. 

I basked in the blues, purples, and reds of a full string orchestra as the scents of fresh linen, lavender and bergamot filled my senses. The lights, sounds, scents, and flavors began to fade as I fell back into my body. 

I blinked as I saw Crystal and Mazer above me. Crystal seemed worried but Mazer was largely amused. The last waves of pleasure crashed over my body as I regained some semblance of control of my body. 

I groaned and brought my hands up to my face. The sensation seemed new somehow and I winced as I made the mistake of trying to pull my shirt back down. I gave up and laid back as Crystal cradled my head in her lap. Mazer had already pulled out at some point and he avoided touching me as he climbed off and sat beside me. 

As I regained control of my breathing he cradled my hand in his. 

"So. How do you feel about edging?"

I squinted at him. 

"If I tell you it doesn't suit my brat sensibilities will you take that as an indication to do it more or less?"

He pursed his lips and shrugged noncommittally.

I sighed and stared up at Crystal. She seemed less worried now that I wasn't trembling. "Has he done that to you yet?"

She shook her head and I squinted at Mazer. "I see inequality and unfairness abound."

He laid a hand over his chest and seemed taken aback but I felt justified. I sat up and stretched. For all the shuddering and tensing I felt like I was doing I was in fact very relaxed and rested now. Almost as though I had just had a gentle soak. 

I wrapped my arms around Mazer's neck and pulled him in for a kiss. 

"Thanks babe. That was very memorable." 

"Memorable is good." 

"Better than that though, we can start having unprotected sex again." 

"I dunno" Crystal mused. "I've gotten pretty accustomed to condoms. I think I might want to stick with them." 

Mazer nodded his agreement and I looked between them scandalized. "I have nine short months left in my life of utterly risk free creampies and you would deny me?"

"When you put it like that it does sound rather bratty doesn't it?" Mazer chuckled and I wrinkled my nose at him. 

"You know…" I began to wonder aloud, "I wouldn't be surprised if Mazer had pretty complete control over whether there are sperm in his semen…" I turned to look at Crystal. "And he could probably easily give you a temporary vasectomy or something." 

Crystal and Mazer shared a look and I was still looking at Crystal when Mazer shoved a pillow in my face. 

"She's onto us! Scatter!" He cried. 

I heard them jump off the bed and by the time I sat back up they were out of the room. 

I sighed, closed the bedroom door, locked it, and went to take a hot shower. 

36