The Manipulator of Space
886 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Hall of Justice]

"So this Void guy is an old enemy of yours?" Diana asked Bruce. She was surprised by the fact that Bruce looked even more worried than the time he faced Steppenwolf.

"He is not exactly an enemy. But he is definitely not a friend either." This confused Clark, Diana, and Barry. 

"*Sigh* Around 8 years ago before all the current villains were present. There was this guy called Void. He wasn't exactly a villain, and I mean that as in the sense... that he didn't kill innocents so calling him a villain won't be accurate. But he did kill and rob, so that was enough to put him under my radar." 

That was during the time when only a few meta-humans were active in Gotham. And Void was a well-known name back then.

"What happened after that? After you marked him as a villain?" Barry asked which made Bruce sigh.

"He and Waylon were a team back then." This surprised them. Waylon was strong but he was barely a threat to them.

"Why would he team up with Croc?" Clark asked, making Bruce think about the past.

"Who else would he team up with?" Their lack of awareness sometimes made Bruce extremely angry. "Back then there were very few meta-humans who worked as villains. The only ones who were present back then were Scarecrow, Ivy, Croc, and Joker… and a few other mob bosses." 

He sighed.

"Scarecrow likes tormenting humans in the name of research, and that's something that Void hates." They agreed that personality-wise, Scarecrow was one of the worst villains.

"Ivy and he… had a complex history that even I am not sure about." This made them raise an eyebrow, but they didn't interrupt. "He and Ivy worked together for a few months… but that was it. They were never on the same team after that."

"As for Joker." Bruce chuckled remembering the clashes between the Clown and the Void. "He is on Void's shit-list"

"That's interesting." 

"It is." Bruce said before protecting a 3D image. "That's the damage caused by the battle between the Void and the entire army of Al Ghul." 

"That's…." Barry was scared looking at the damage.

An entire city was in ruins, with a huge crater visible from the sky. 

"Ra's wanted to bring him under his wing but Void rejected. This led to the battle… which didn't end well for Ra's Al Ghul or his soldiers." Ra's never went against Void after that battle.

"How strong is he compared to the others we have gone against?" 

Bruce instantly replied. "Far stronger than anyone else we have gone against." 

"Even Steppenwolf?" Bruce thought about it for a little while.

"I am not sure. I have never seen Void using his full powers. So, I would put him on the same threat level as Steppenwolf." Steppenwolf nearly killed the Justice League, so putting Void on the same level as him… was saying something.

"We need to keep an eye on him." 

All of them nodded at the suggestion.

[Blake's Apartment]

[6:38 AM]

[[Blake Hardy]]

*YAWN* 

"You didn't sleep last night. Where were you anyway?" Selina asked from the couch. Sometimes her moniker fits her extremely well.

She was sleeping on it like a cat… despite the couch being big enough to fit her entire body.

"Had an errand to run." She made a weird face.

"An errand… In the middle of the night?" She sighed. "*Sigh* Just don't ruin your health, Blake." 

"Heh, you are worried about me?" A smirk appeared on my face. "That's sweet of you."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. "Don't you have classes after a while? Maybe you should take a shower?" 

That's not a bad suggestion. 

"That's not a bad idea." I walked out of my seat. "I need a cold shower. See ya~"

She laughed at my acting.

"Nothing better than having a cold shower in the morning." It was summer and cold showers were the way to go.

The cold water droplets hitting the skin and the shiver that ran down… was refreshing. 

"You seem to be enjoying yourself." I didn't even had to turn around to know who it was.

"You know… walking in when a guy is taking a shower is kind of… indecent." She chuckled hard.

"Since when did you care about decency?" She purred next to my ear. I forgot that she is one of the most seductive women around.

"Since… yeah, I never cared about it." I said before pulling her by the waist.

She giggled. "So… What are we doing?" 

"This-" I said and kissed her soft lips. Maybe it was her lip gloss, but she tasted of raspberries.

"Raspberry, huh?" I asked, pulling away for a bit.

"Because you love them." She said as she pulled me back.

"Hoo~ Since, you care about my preferences so much… let me reward you."

*Giggle*

[[A Random tenant]]

"Bloody Hell!!! Who the hell fucks so early in the morning! I got a test today… and these fuckers are not making it any easy for me."

.

.

.

.

.

.

The poor 24-year-old virgin flunked his tests that day.

[9:45 AM]

[[Barbara Gordon]]

"I hate this place soooo much!" Kara… Overdramatic like always.

"Sheesh, it's our first day after the holidays… And you are already tired?"  She puffed her cheeks. She is 18… no wait, she is older than that because of being frozen. But not the point, she is an adult… yet she still acts like a child.

"What can I do about it? University is boring." She doesn't care about studies as much as I do. So it might be boring for her.

"Did you do the projects that, Mr. Caelum gave us?" Kara stopped mid-track.

"Ahaha… Ahaha…" Oh, of course, she didn't. 

"You didn't do it… now did you?" She scratched her cheeks, which made me roll my eyes.

"Can I copy-" 

"No." I instantly rejected it.

"But you haven't even heard my offer." She said puffing her cheeks… once again.

"I already know what you will say. So, I have no interest. Anyways… our first class is Human Rights and I don't want to be late for it. So let's go."

"Uggh!"

23