New Project: My Magus Academy is Run by Players?
57 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, I have been thinking for a while and realize that I wasn’t doing pretty well with my previous project. This probably has something to do with the new meta that has been going on here on RR for a while, and I must have been forgetting something important. Gimmick!

Now bear with me, as I’ve come back with something new and groundbreaking; something that will take this site by storm!

Blurb:

“Do you want to know what it feels like to have players at your beck and call?”

Victor Asteriscus is just like any other acolyte treading on the Magus path until his comrades betray him for a broken artifact. In a moment of desperation, he accidentally stumbles upon an abandoned academy and receives a System that can summon… players?

One thing is for sure, these “players” from his old world will help him embark on a quest to develop the academy, complete various missions, and harness the power of magic. Let them kill magical beasts so that he can be promoted further? That’s too simple!

With an army of fearless, immortal players and a sassy assistant fairy under him, what’s there to fear in this world full of endless dangers and mysteries?

Come join Victor in building the greatest academy the world has ever seen and conquer the entire universe!

What can you expect:

  • Smart, calculative MC
  • Academy Building
  • Western Cultivation
  • Magitech
  • Oh, did I say players exploitation yet?

And much more!

0