2. Golden finger
426 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Hello guys!! My p@treon is out.

Please support MSCG and read ahead.

Link: [email protected]/lordozone

And here is the link to our discord server...

Discord server: https://discord.gg/UsQ3MH7

Any form of help such as becoming my patron or giving us power stones is much appreciated...love you all.

**********************************************

A pale holographic image of an smartphone appeared in front of Yale as if responding to his cries of help.

Yale wordlessly grabbed the hologram after his surprise turned into curiosity and a smartphone materialized in his hand.

Yale was sure that there was no mention of any form of modern day gadgetry in the work and thus a new wave of surprise hit him.

The smartphone vibrated and the ex-weeb immediately responded to the vibration like a pro by pressing the power button.

There was only one icon on the screen; pale blue in colour with some sort of cryptic design in the middle. Yale touched it after seeing the number 1 in red on the top right corner of the icon. Those numbers on the corner of the icon usually represented the unread messages or notifications and thus Yale decided to check those out.

[You were added by admin to Chat group.]

--Ah! A new member!! Hello, I am Liala. Will you be my friend?-- (Liala)

Unexpectedly, it was a chatroom which already had seven members prior to his arrival. Yale knew a few of them from the different works like 'Hayato Fūrinji' who was probably the one from strongest disciple kenichi, 'Asura Road master' from martial world and 'Ur' who was probably from Fairy tail verse. There were also a few who were not known to him like the person who sent an excited and lively message in the chatroom after he was added or the person Ouga Makyouin. But that is to be expected, after all, it was not as if he could remember each and every little detail from his last life.

And then there was Azazel who Yale hoped was from Highschool dxd verse but that was something that could only be made sure of after talking to the person himself.

And lastly there was this unknown admin.

--Welcome to interdimensional chatroom! Make new friends and keep it clean. You will be given 10 shop points every day that can be used to buy various things from Shop. Shop points can be further gained by selling various things to the Shop or by doing system generated quests. Enjoy your time here and do your best!-- (Admin)

The message from admin seemed completely half assed but Yale was thankful nevertheless. After all, this chatroom could very well be the new lease on life.

-- @Liala Of course Liala! I would like to be your friend. Please take care of me!-- (Yale)

Finally, Yale sent a simple and polite message to the unknown member.

--Hurray!! I have one more friend. Yale. What a weird name! Hehe.-- (Liala)

--..... Anyways, Liala, can you tell me more about what this group is?-- (Yale)

-- Sure. I do nothing and get to buy many things from the shop. But, Azazel Ojisan and Hayato Ojisan say that I should start saving my points as there are many good things in shop. Anyways, where are you from Yale?-- (Liala)

Upon seeing her message, Yale understood two things. First, Liala's mood changes faster than seasons do and second that she doesn't know much about the chatroom.

--Hey there newcomer! Where are you from?-- (Ur)

--Ah! Ur Onee chan!! When did come?-- (Liala)

Suddenly, Ur sent a message while Liala replied enthusiastically upon reading her message.

--I am from Yulan continent.-- (Yale)

--So we have another one from another world. huh! Anyways, seeing that you are new here, let me explain a few things. First, we ourselves don't know much about the device that lets us talk to people from different world. Azazel said that he would try to figure out the origins of the device but there is no progress as it has only been five days since we were given the device.

Second, anything can be sold to the Shop service provided by the device. Just capture the image of the thing you want sell and touch the sell button.

Third, we can all get quests but they are too random. From doing 10000 pushups in a day to making curry. You get the gist. Right? Recently, Ouga chan also got a lethal quest that gave out generous reward. It involved subjugation of yokais or something.

Finally, you can also send private messages or even various things to anyone in the group. Well, this summarises all the things we were able to figure out.

Anyways, My name is Ur. I am a mage from Fiore kingdom of Ishgar continent. Not that you would know of it.-- (Ur)

He did know of it but he decided not to tell her that for sake of maintaining the sanity of group members and himself.

After reading through the lengthy message, Yale understood many things and after thanking Ur for the information, he decided to check out the Shop.

Shop was interesting as it had many things; from powerful equipments that were able to shatter worlds to roadside burgers, from books on martial arts, science, architecture, etc. to magical tomes. Ships, spaceships, cars, and various locomotives were especially eye catching.

The shop practically had everything.

Yale currently had the balance of 10 shop points and as such there were only ordinary things that could be bought. Everything else on which he had his eyes on, were too costly. So costly that Yale felt another wave of depression upon seeing the price. For example, an artifact level weapon was worth 1000-5000 shop points depending on the type while the cost of demigod level devine artifacts ranged from 10000-50000 shop points.

And these were only the things from his universe.... the shop had myraid of things from other universes as well. But even the simplest things from other worlds were very costly.

Were the prices inflated due to custom duty?

Yale felt all his energy leaving the body.

'But at least things from my verse are comparatively cheaper.'

Yale searched for the faint and practically non existent silver lining.

Despair Oh Despair! Thou hast become a clingy lover.

A few invisible tears rolled down from his eyes as he felt his stomach churn in despair. 

8